- Simiedio
    - LOLGuy99
    - Noober
    - Boscokid
    - ThaddeusB
    - Fishhead
    - JimmyProffet
    - Me (If a little luck goes my way...)
    - Daneblazer (I don't know how I forgot him)

Cheers and good luck to all, I will be so jealous of the people who go to this!
    Last edited by BeerDog99; 04-27-11 at 06:46 PM.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

just won my 1st SBR Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    Top 10 (or so) - in no specific order (as it will likely be a lottery): - FuzzyDunlop - Downsouth - WillC - Roxxyfish - Simiedio - LOLGuy99 - Noober - Boscokid - ThaddeusB - Fishhead - JimmyProffet - Me (If a little luck goes my way...) Cheers and good luck to all, I will be so jealous of the people who go to this!

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    just won my 1st SBR Tourney
    NICE! Congrats bud!

Cheers.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

It makes no sense to discuss such things with u Buddy,yes i will go and yes Fishead is right a lot of SBR posters have cashed, i play poker, i am sponsored, so what ?? no big deal, come meet me at the English Poker Open
    sponsored with who?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The final definitely needs to be a different format otherwise we might as well draw a name out of a hat. We have some good players here so hopefully we see one of them win it. Don't want the winner to be out right away and not get any exposure with the SBR swag on. I'm not winning it but I might be there rooting the winner on.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Blackmoonpoker

and before you ask further ,they also sponsor my online play every day,

go to their website they look for new talents all the way , NON US players only

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    sponsored with who?
    Last edited by Roxxyfish; 04-27-11 at 04:54 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The final definitely needs to be a different format otherwise we might as well draw a name out of a hat. We have some good players here so hopefully we see one of them win it. Don't want the winner to be out right away and not get any exposure with the SBR swag on. I'm not winning it but I might be there rooting the winner on.

I dont think you understand these tourneys. There are def structured fast but there is also a strategy involved. Someone can get lucky and win but that can happen in a slow tourney too. Look at WSOP, jamie gold, moneymaker. Both donks like hell, even worse was the varkoni guy several years ago

Augustus
    Augustus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Top 10 (or so) - in no specific order (as it will likely be a lottery):

- FuzzyDunlop
    - Downsouth
    - WillC
    - Roxxyfish
    - Simiedio
    - LOLGuy99
    - Noober
    - Boscokid
    - ThaddeusB
    - Fishhead
    - JimmyProffet

Soxfan9 should be in the top 5..

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Top 10 (or so) - in no specific order (as it will likely be a lottery):

- FuzzyDunlop
    - Downsouth
    - WillC
    - Roxxyfish
    - Simiedio
    - LOLGuy99
    - Noober
    - Boscokid
    - ThaddeusB
    - Fishhead
    - JimmyProffet

Anybody on that list will be lucky just to make it to the final table, with around 570 entrants in the tourney it will come down to getting the right cards and luck, some skill involved but not much. The person who wins it will probably be some new SBR pro member that just started playing.

Or better yet some person who can't even go or is underage will win it and have to forfeit the prize.....watch it happen.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 04-27-11 at 05:32 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This gives me a reason to play SBR poker again

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Would love a deep stack, slow blind raises (30 minutes) tournament.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Damn... just found out im incappable of participating/... Ill say this much that i am between 18 and 21 so... booo wsop rules! but ill still play my best and put on a show

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't wait to win this.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I dont think you understand these tourneys. There are def structured fast but there is also a strategy involved. Someone can get lucky and win but that can happen in a slow tourney too. Look at WSOP, jamie gold, moneymaker. Both donks like hell, even worse was the varkoni guy several years ago
    I understand the tourneys fine, played in all types of ME satellites, and tournaments in general. I'd just like them to be similar to the tourney you're playing to get into, when it's for points, who cares but this is different and if it's similar structure you will get someone who may be better suited for the ME. Don't know why you're coming at me when plenty of people are saying the same thing. There's strategy obviously but they come to a point where there isn't as much even for players with a substantial chip amount. I don't really care how it's setup, but I like to grind tournaments so selfishly I'd like it to be slower and I'd like my chances better.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I understand the tourneys fine, played in all types of ME satellites, and tournaments in general. I'd just like them to be similar to the tourney you're playing to get into, when it's for points, who cares but this is different and if it's similar structure you will get someone who may be better suited for the ME. Don't know why you're coming at me when plenty of people are saying the same thing. There's strategy obviously but they come to a point where there isn't as much even for players with a substantial chip amount. I don't really care how it's setup, but I like to grind tournaments so selfishly I'd like it to be slower and I'd like my chances better.
    By no means am I attacking you and what I say applies to everyone who says that the tourneys are lottery draws etc. THere is luck involved of course but that is by no means the sole factor is my point.

Again not attacking you personally, when I wrote that yours was just the last comment I read.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

downsouth have you ever played a BIG live tourney ?? no offense buddy, you cant compare this,

By no means am I attacking you and what I say applies to everyone who says that the tourneys are lottery draws etc. THere is luck involved of course but that is by no means the sole factor is my point. Again not attacking you personally, when I wrote that yours was just the last comment I read.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    This gives me a reason to play SBR poker again
    Glad to see that, notice I updated my list of players who will do well/win

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

downsouth have you ever played a BIG live tourney ?? no offense buddy, you cant compare this,

Ive played plenty of large live field tourneys (including several WSOP tourneys (never main event) and my point was never this/these tourneys were anything like that. But people saying as they are now is just lottery luck are incorrect is my opinion, was my only point.

On a side note. Do you really think playing a long drawn out internet tourney is going to present a better candidate to the main event? If your answer is yes then I have given you way to much credit(and i have a decent respect for your game). Internet poker and live poker are so different to begin with.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Yes Buddy you are right, and i just said that the final shoud not played as a Turbo , in all other points i totally agree

Ive played plenty of large live field tourneys (including several WSOP tourneys (never main event) and my point was never this/these tourneys were anything like that. But people saying as they are now is just lottery luck are incorrect is my opinion, was my only point. On a side note. Do you really think playing a long drawn out internet tourney is going to present a better candidate to the main event? If your answer is yes then I have given you way to much credit(and i have a decent respect for your game). Internet poker and live poker are so different to begin with.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

me and down are there.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Yes Buddy you are right, and i just said that the final shoud not played as a Turbo , in all other points i totally agree

Fair enough and good luck.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

You guys are forgeting in my opinnion the best player here

NO!HERE

in my oppinion he should be ponsor to go there, never mind to prooved in a torunament.
    he has the experience.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

As long as I don't finish second i will be happy...

sinmiedo

I have my selected players

No1here
    gamemasetr
    daneblazer
    beerdog99
    roxxyfish
    fuzzydunlop
    and maybe me but i need to get very lucky compare with the above mentioned

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Anybody on that list will be lucky just to make it to the final table, with around 570 entrants in the tourney it will come down to getting the right cards and luck, some skill involved but not much. The person who wins it will probably be some new SBR pro member that just started playing.

Or better yet some person who can't even go or is underage will win it and have to forfeit the prize.....watch it happen.

yes..........i totally agree with you.
    it would be nice to just close the door and only allow the sbr loyals to enter

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Yes Buddy you are right, and i just said that the final shoud not played as a Turbo
    I completely agree with this.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

This is really one of if not the best WSOP main event deals you'll find anywhere. Hands down. First of all, there's no buy in. Second, the player pool should you get in the final is probably going to be less than most of the other tournaments you'll play. Third, ANYONE with an idea on how to play can get on a hot streak and win. Thus ANYONE can make big cash in the WSOP. Don't believe me? Look at Jamie Gold.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4973

Do not put me on this list.

Want to stay under the radar.

BTW Just had my 5th First Place finish.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

My prediction: batemanpatrick comes back from hiatus and takes it down!

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well probably no one has the experience of live tournaments or live tournament wins like I do. Having said that, playing is NOTHING like playing on SBR poker. Anyone can win this. Putting up odds on the winner with 570 entries is just crazy for the odds on ANYONE being lower than
    40 to 1

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

from what I have seen here ( I am not that long an SBR PRO) there might be 15-20 player who have the class to compete at the WSOP,and I agree with the most selections here, Sinmiedo is right no1here seems to be a good player(even he sounds sometimes a bit cocky ) and i like him,and Sinmiedo is for sure a big talent and the most improved guy here (from what i have seen) I also like Pavyracers play he plays tight, but u need to be patient in big tourneys,Beer Dog, downsouth, TaddeausB, even Wulfman , Daneblazer seems to be all talented guys,sorry if i forgot the one or other,honors me that some put me on the list as well, the satellites should be modified and the Grand Final should be only played with the best 10 players,just my opinion

UsUschi
    UsUschi's Avatar Become A Pro!

amazing,will get pro next week

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

with the blinds moving in fast it will be more like a lottery shot at the end. so realy anyone can win it , even sweethook , gl

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Will be interesting. Here's hoping the final will have slower blinds son skill plays more of a role. Nice list beerdog

First 1234 Last