1. #1
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,033
    Betpoints: 26

    Poker issue

    The tournament information often does not update on my computer, and this leads to problems.

    For example, if I'm reseated, it will simply say "please continue playing at your new table", but it does not automatically send me there. I have to exit the software and reopen it for it to find the new table.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #2
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 74,988
    Betpoints: 12

    I was reseated today after I won a hand and when I went to the new table all my chips were gone!! Now I'm out of the tourney without playing a hand. I think it's a software issue.
    Points Awarded:

    Lou gave pavyracer 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #3
    psv777ua
    Update your status
    psv777ua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-17-10
    Posts: 2,785
    Betpoints: 109

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was reseated today after I won a hand and when I went to the new table all my chips were gone!! Now I'm out of the tourney without playing a hand. I think it's a software issue.

    me too
    Points Awarded:

    Lou gave psv777ua 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  4. #4
    shock11
    shock11's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-16-08
    Posts: 838

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I was reseated today after I won a hand and when I went to the new table all my chips were gone!! Now I'm out of the tourney without playing a hand. I think it's a software issue.
    same thing happened to me and kobstopa after being reseated today
    Points Awarded:

    Lou gave shock11 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2021


  5. #5
    kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 2929

    yes wtf, it just happen to me now. I was moved to the new table & then say you finished 14th without playing a hand, but i was 6th in chip. fuk, was staying up 5 am so i can play it too.
    Points Awarded:

    Lou gave kobstopa 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 2929

    Quote Originally Posted by shock11 View Post
    same thing happened to me and kobstopa after being reseated today
    tx for my witness, lol... the us government is shutting down sbr or what? how low can you go ?

  7. #7
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,033
    Betpoints: 26

    RE: the issue reported by others

    Same thing happened to wulfman.

    It must have to do with the new rules they implemented yesterday. There must be a glitch with one of them.

    That's why this tournament is ending so quickly.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  8. #8
    SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-02-07
    Posts: 37,888
    Betpoints: 7056

    Sorry guys, we've refunded 10 points to the non-noshows who were ejected. It sounds like it happened after table reassignments.

    The feature has been temporarily disabled until the issue is resolved.

  9. #9
    kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 2929

    ahahhh nut, i was cruising to the final table too, oh well at least got the money back. thank

  10. #10
    Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 8,877

    yea i didnt realize same thing happening to other players , i was at the final table and was not able to play a hand, had a nice stack too.

    this sucks

  11. #11
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 74,988
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    yea i didnt realize same thing happening to other players , i was at the final table and was not able to play a hand, had a nice stack too.

    this sucks
    Well it sucks but your stack was probably built from all the other players who had their chips lost earlier when this happened. Lets hope it's an one time issue and will be fixed in the future. I knew something was wrong when it only took 30 min for the field to shrink down to the final table.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 2929

    hey Wulfman14, you were moved to the same table as me & bomb out, they should give you 10$ back,

    and Lou can we register to play again today? I tried & it said player only allow to play once a day, but this is not our fault for kicked out.

  13. #13
    kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 2929

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Sorry guys, we've refunded 10 points to the non-noshows who were ejected. It sounds like it happened after table reassignments.

    The feature has been temporarily disabled until the issue is resolved.
    Lou can we re-register to play again today please? I tried & it said player only allow to play once a day, but this is not our fault for kicked out.

    many thank

  14. #14
    Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 8,877

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well it sucks but your stack was probably built from all the other players who had their chips lost earlier when this happened. Lets hope it's an one time issue and will be fixed in the future. I knew something was wrong when it only took 30 min for the field to shrink down to the final table.

    ummmm no every hand i won was against a player who called or raised. how could the earlier players' phantom chips suddenly make their way onto my stack ?dont make assumptions if you dont know the facts .

  15. #15
    Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 8,877

    Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    Lou can we re-register to play again today please? I tried & it said player only allow to play once a day, but this is not our fault for kicked out.

    many thank
    i asked kob they said system won't allow it. hopefully tommorow this glitch is removed. it is even more frustrating when you are playing well and go to the FT with a nice stack and this happens.

  16. #16
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,033
    Betpoints: 26

    pavy, the chips from situations such as these were confiscated, not awarded to other players.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/20/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/16/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/13/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/09/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  17. #17
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 74,988
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    pavy, the chips from situations such as these were confiscated, not awarded to other players.
    Correct. I see only 37,000 chips between the last 2 players instead of 60,000. I was wrong.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


Top