hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

betting pennies (223.56 etc) ?

Am I missing something?
    I understand why it's not all whole dollars ( points ) in the games with a rake, but why are things like 223.56 showing up in sit-n-go and the tourneys? Why are some doing this? If it's just to annoy me and throw me off my game by being a distraction, I don't see the point because I have no game anyway.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

You just answered your own question.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

lol Sometimes people may slide over to bet or raise and it will be an uneven number and to avoid being timed out they just bet with whatever it says instead of leveling it out

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

subliminal psychological warfare

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    lol Sometimes people may slide over to bet or raise and it will be an uneven number and to avoid being timed out they just bet with whatever it says instead of leveling it out
    Thanks. That makes sense. There had to be a reason other than to mess with my head. I never thought of this because I don't use the slide thing. I think it was new in a recent update ( march maybe). I tried it once and went back to typing in the amount.

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

The table software program is a little shady in my opinion. New players at the table tend to win more hands than statistically expected. Everybody thought UB and Absolute poker were on the up and up and we know how that worked out. Site is under no obligation to run games without bias.