PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I claim record

I know poker players are whiners and u can't believe half what they whine about but I was playing the other day in SBR daily tournament and played 50 minutes and went out finally with no pairs for the full 50 minutes. Can anybody top that? I don't play online poker alot, but nothing like that has ever happened to me before.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I think everyone can top that. That is no big deal.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

I once sat at a 2/4 limit table live for 2 hours and did not win a pot, nor would have won a pot if I'd hung in there. I have never been that card dead.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Seriously? That's nothing...play more poker...

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    I know poker players are whiners and u can't believe half what they whine about but I was playing the other day in SBR daily tournament and played 50 minutes and went out finally with no pairs for the full 50 minutes. Can anybody top that? I don't play online poker alot, but nothing like that has ever happened to me before.
    Seems about right, the other day nothing hung around, hung around then got pocket J's bested by pocket K's. Also remember pocket 8's, got a third 8 on the flop beaten by a flush guy caught on the river. That's poker.

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by PanamaBrad View Post
    If you think getting no good hands in 50 minutes (which is only about 50-75 hands) is very unusual, you obviously haven't played much.

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

Agree with everyone here....

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

haven't had much patience myself lately and my bankroll is suffering because of it