SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 5990

College Hoops Matt

Will you break down NCAA Hoops occasionally here? Would be great to hear from you and others about NCAABB.

BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 913 pts

BTP
    Week 10
    4-1-0 616 pts

BTP
    Week 9
    3-2-0 156 pts

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

Matt Landes
    Matt Landes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1614

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    Will you break down NCAA Hoops occasionally here? Would be great to hear from you and others about NCAABB.
    I'm more of a follower when it comes to basketball, but will again open the floor to the Point Blank community in the opening post of this coming week's thread. Any edges that others are willing to share are always welcome, whatever the sport.

vegasvee
    vegasvee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 774

Just getting into NCAAB. Don't usually dive in totally until late December / January as football winds down but trying to get an earlier start this year. That being said, my approach is very focused on metrics / stats an at this point in the year there have not been enough games / inter-conference games with common opponents which i rely on. That being said taking a shot with USF -2 tonight.

I can not go into as much detail on NCAAB as I have in some of my NCAAF stuff because I am hesitant to discloses precisely the metrics and stats I put particular value on but have had success with the approach over the last few years.

vegasvee

1-0.

I shall keep a running tally for the year. Need more games / data but want to start earlier this year.

Tonight:

UMass -3 (-115)
    UNM -6
    Coastal Carolina +6

toddo11
    toddo11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Last year many of you may remember what a meal ticket Dave found with Nebraska, particularly as underdogs when they went on the road in the big 10 without oddsmakers giving much respect. All they did is cover and pretty much that whole unit is now back. I know they aren’t under the radar anymore especially with an eyebrow raising score vs sela but I’ll be on them a lot early this year starting tomorrow against a seton hall team which lost a lot and wont have nearly the same continuity at this point in season as the huskers.

vegasvee

Sd Dakota - BIG

NCAAB Record: 2-1-1

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15890

Quote Originally Posted by vegasvee View Post
    Sd Dakota - BIG

NCAAB Record: 2-1-1

What is Sd Dakota?