Point Blank
    Point Blank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2042

PB (2/8): Duke/NC Time, and Coach K's Coach Cal Week

Duke/NC: And Coach K’s Coach Cal Week…A portrait of a scramble, defined by St. John’s/Villanova…A portrait of ineptness, defined by the Suns, and the Rockets have stayed in their defensive orbit…

Point Blank – February 8, 2018

There is a large grab bag to sort through today, so much so that several items won’t make the cut, but that is part of the process in grinding for profit each day. It allows me to use the tactics of a cheap media tramp in making Duke/North Carolina the headline to grab views, but why not, because there is a major talking point at hand in that one. Mike Krzyzewski has the best collective group of players in the country; is there still enough time for them to come together?

Item: Coach K is going some through Coach Cal times

Although my West Virginia Futures ticket purchased a couple of weeks ago has turned out to be a weak effort in terms of both the timing and my evaluation of the Mountaineers, the Wednesday NCAA board id showcase part of the logic that went into it. As noted here a few times, the collective current NCAA Top 10 is lower on my ratings than at any time over the past decade, and in particular the teams at the top.

The consensus #1 across the national ratings, Villanova, just lost at home to a team that hadn’t won a conference game. #3 Purdue didn’t really look any better than Ohio State, and when I see a headline that said that “#8 Auburn got upset” it jars the mind because the current Tigers don’t come anywhere near the kind of team that would usually occupy that spot.

Which is what takes us to Duke/North Carolina, because the best collection of basketball talent among the current NCAA teams will be wearing Blue Devil uniforms, including Marvin Bagley III almost assuredly being the first player chosen in next year’s NCAA draft. Yet they are only #9 in the AP poll, and not even within striking distance in the ACC, their 7-3 quite a distance behind 12-0 Virginia.

Now to get down to business. Duke lost 81-77 to St. John’s at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, and it sent off some shockwaves, especially with Krzyzewski having quite the time of it afterwards: “It was disgusting, really. No matter what we said, nothing worked with our team – until the last eight minutes, and then we had a chance to win. You can say ‘why?’ Look, I do not know why.

“I can tell you that that’s not the group that I have coached all year. And they were a very frustrating group to coach today, because they did not respond to anything…At halftime, at a timeout, you’ve got to respond and when you don’t, then you’re into your own stuff for whatever reason that is.”

Welcome to coaching a team with four freshmen starting; it comes with the territory. You are allowed to have a moment of fun at his discomfort, much like John Calipari’s continuing rants about how young this year’s Kentucky team is, despite the fact that they are on a relative par with most of the Wildcat teams he has coached since coming to Lexington.

Some of Coach K’s harshness can be called real, an honesty in the moment. But might it also have been the ideal opportunity to motivate that he was taking advantage of? I believe it matters, because for as cold as that take was, things may not be all that bad.

Now for the perspective. All of a sudden losing to St. John’s doesn’t look so bad anymore, does it? As noted here a few times, Chris Mullin does not have a gifted team offensively, but is there any team playing harder, despite having taken an 11-game losing streak into the matchup with Duke? The Red Storm are #3 in the nation in both Steal% and Blocked Shots%, excellent measurements of energy, and that kind of effort is going to pay off as long as the players keep buying in. They have. And the Blue Devils were at the disadvantage of playing them for the first time, when that pressure defense is even more difficult to diagnose.

Let’s also add something else, because there is another perspective that can be taken. That 7-3 mark in ACC play may not be where Duke is accustomed to being before the first showdown against North Carolina, but consider the parallel to the 2015 team, which was starting freshmen Jhalil Okafor, Justise Winslow and Tyus Jones. Where were they after the first 10 ACC games? Also at 7-3. They went on to win the national championship.

Ironically it was the freshman that stuck around from 2015, Grayson Allen, that has not been what they hoped for as the senior leader of the current team. Allen’s scoring and shooting percentage has declined this time around, some of it stemming from him over-thinking the game too much, and trying to help the freshmen along instead of being in a natural basketball flow. The freshmen just haven’t gown enough yet for Allen’s on on-court role to get better defined.

There has been a market shift towards North Carolina this morning, to the point at which +1 is starting to show, and that is the trigger to get me in the game with #549 Duke (8:00 Eastern). This is not an overly talented Tar Heels team by the usual standards, but note a key matchup difference. While losing at Boston College in early December was a matter of the Blue Devils being far too green for an ACC road game, the teams that have beaten them since then all exert good ball pressure on defense. Contrast that with Carolina:

TO% Steal%
    NC State #46 #41
    Virginia #13 #7
    St. Johns #6 #3
    NC #288 #288

The Tar Heels are so passive on the perimeter that they are allowing 38.2 percent on 3-point attempts, which rates #311. The Duke big men are far better than their UNC counterparts, and without ball pressure taking them out of their game I believe they can make enough plays to win this, the talent gap around the basket likely a surprise for most folks that have not been following the season closely, but something that should not be.

Item: Things that make the files, the St. John’s/Villanova scramble

I write about scramble points here often, and how difficult they can be on creating efficient data-bases. There was a classic example when the #1 Wildcats went down last night, and this is what it looks like:

1:33 Jalen Brunson made Layup. Assisted by Collin Gillespie. 67 - 63
    1:32 St. John's Timeout 67 - 63
    1:32 St. John's Turnover. 67 - 63
    1:26 Jalen Brunson made Layup. 67 - 65
    1:26 Foul on Bashir Ahmed. 67 - 65
    1:26 Jalen Brunson made Free Throw. 67 - 66
    1:19 Marvin Clark II made Layup. Assisted by Justin Simon. 69 - 66
    1:19 Foul on Donte DiVincenzo. 69 - 66
    1:19 Marvin Clark II made Free Throw. 70 - 66
    1:07 Omari Spellman missed Three Point Jumper. 70 - 66
    1:07 Marvin Clark II Defensive Rebound. 70 - 66
    0:59 St. John's Timeout 70 - 66
    0:57 Foul on Omari Spellman. 70 - 66
    0:57 Tariq Owens made Free Throw. 71 - 66
    0:57 Tariq Owens missed Free Throw. 71 - 66
    0:57 Omari Spellman Defensive Rebound. 71 - 66
    0:52 Foul on Shamorie Ponds. 71 - 66
    0:52 Jalen Brunson made Free Throw. 71 - 67
    0:52 Jalen Brunson made Free Throw. 71 - 68
    0:46 Foul on Jalen Brunson. 71 - 68
    0:46 Justin Simon made Free Throw. 72 - 68
    0:46 Justin Simon made Free Throw. 73 - 68
    0:39 Foul on Tariq Owens. 73 - 68
    0:39 Jalen Brunson made Free Throw. 73 - 69
    0:39 Jalen Brunson made Free Throw. 73 - 70
    0:37 Foul on Donte DiVincenzo. 73 - 70
    0:37 Tariq Owens missed Free Throw. 73 - 70
    0:37 St. John's Deadball Team Rebound. 73 - 70
    0:37 Tariq Owens made Free Throw. 74 - 70
    0:30 Jalen Brunson missed Three Point Jumper. 74 - 70
    0:30 Jermaine Samuels Offensive Rebound. 74 - 70
    0:25 Collin Gillespie made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Jermaine Samuels. 74 - 73
    0:23 Villanova Timeout 74 - 73
    0:22 Foul on Mikal Bridges. 74 - 73
    0:22 Shamorie Ponds made Free Throw. 75 - 73
    0:22 Shamorie Ponds missed Free Throw. 75 - 73
    0:22 Jermaine Samuels Defensive Rebound. 75 - 73
    0:12 Omari Spellman missed Three Point Jumper. 75 - 73
    0:12 Marvin Clark II Defensive Rebound. 75 - 73
    0:08 Foul on Collin Gillespie. 75 - 73
    0:08 Marvin Clark II made Free Throw. 76 - 73
    0:08 Marvin Clark II made Free Throw. 77 - 73
    0:07 Jalen Brunson made Layup. 77 - 75
    0:03 Villanova Timeout 77 - 75
    0:03 Foul on Jermaine Samuels. 77 - 75
    0:03 Shamorie Ponds made Free Throw. 78 - 75
    0:03 Shamorie Ponds made Free Throw. 79 - 75
    0:01 Jalen Brunson missed Three Point Jumper. 79 - 75
    0:01 Villanova Deadball Team Rebound. 79 - 75
    0:00 End of Game

That is just 93 basketball seconds, which naturally creates all sorts of issues in terms of Offense/Defensive Efficiency and Pace counts, especially at a time in which most shrewd handicappers reduce the data-bases to conference-only for better sorting. It is not an easy workaround, and it shows you the difficulties when relying on the official sources in their overall tracking, but as always there is the reminder that our advantage comes from everyone else in the markets having to figure out the same thing.

Item: Things that make the files, Phoenix Suns Offense

This is more of a curiosity than a major handicapping point, because the fact that the Suns are awful is no secret. But we can still have some fun.

Final Phoenix basket vs. the Lakers on Tuesday: 6:20 of 4th Q (Tyler Ulis)
    First Phoenix basket vs. the Spurs on Wednesday: 6:32 of 1st Q (Josh Jackson)

That is 11:48 of court time without making a shot, and had Jackson not knocked his shot down they were on the verge of a full basketball quarter without making a field goal.

Item: Things that make the files, Houston Rockets Defense

This is nothing new to the readers – the Houston end-game defense has been a major talking point here, and the key is to continue to accept it as something real, and note just a short-term happenstance.

Last night the Rockets led 76-75 at Miami with 3:45 remaining in the third quarter, and it looked like anyone’s game. But while the 41 points from James Harden will make the headlines, in the end-game it was the defense going into lock-down mode again, only allowing 26 points over the final 15:45 of game action. That would pro-rate to 79.2 points for a full game.

Part of the key is something that may be a direction being set by Mike D’Antoni – Chris Paul played all 12:00 of the fourth quarter. The Rockets are only a half-game behind the Warriors for the home court advantage in the western conference, and at 2-1 head-to-head own the first tie-breaker. It is getting serious out west…

In the Sights, Thursday NBA…

I didn’t expect to see Over money for Knicks/Raptors this evening, but 209 has become 211.5, and that rising tide naturally lifts all boats from the sub-menus. That allows for #503 New York Team Total Under (7:35 Eastern) to go into pocket, looking for 97 or better (there is a shot at a 98 on the way).

One of the most under-appreciated aspects of this NBA season is how much the Toronto depth has improved, and with that has come a defensive tenacity – the Raptors are now up to #3 for the full season in PP100 allowed, and it is in a setting like this that Dwane Casey can make that the mode. Lock down on defense, build a lead and grind, and Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan can get off the court without having to extend to major minutes, which will matter comeplayoff time.

The Knicks haven’t been anything special offensively with Kristaps Porzingis on the court, and naturally have been worse without him:

PP100
    KP In 105.4
    KP Out 102.0

Over the last eight games they rate #28 in offensive efficiency, and the last four have been a hideous 86.4 that isn’t even in contact with the rest of the league, the by-product of a muddled PG rotation in which no one gets enough time to get into rhythm. I don’t expect that to change for this setting, losing Porzingis also a blow to the team’s energy level.

If you want to know when PB is ready to go each day, as well as following along for some of the most important Sports Betting news as it unfolds, make @Vegaspointblank a part of your routine.
    Last edited by Point Blank; 02-08-18 at 12:07 PM.

coolwHip807
    coolwHip807's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1456

Any thoughts on USC +4? Seems a bit high. Also, what is the timing of when books increase limits on college basketball games? Would like to get a better understanding of reading basketball line movements as I'm nowhere near as familiar as I am with reading football line moves. Thanks as always!

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by coolwHip807 View Post
    Any thoughts on USC +4? Seems a bit high. Also, what is the timing of when books increase limits on college basketball games? Would like to get a better understanding of reading basketball line movements as I'm nowhere near as familiar as I am with reading football line moves. Thanks as always!
    That one is a good example of the notion of weighing the power ratings more heavily on conference games - when we do that the Trojans are flat-out better, and significantly. The Trojans beat the Sun Devils in Offense and Defensive Efficiency and both Offensive and Defensive Rebounding. Call them a "tough out" for this setting, and +4 looms large on a game that really could be decided on the final possession.

Point Blank

Not that Thunder/Lakers didn't already bring enough handicapping issues this evening, but Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance are on their way to Cleveland, in exchange for Isaiah Thomas and Channing Frye and a first round pick.

Now ends a short and failed experiment, and there is no way to showcase it better than this:

ESPN Stats & Info @ESPNStatsInfo
    With both LeBron James and Isaiah Thomas on the floor this season, the Cavaliers were outscored by 15.5 points per 100 possessions.Cavaliers defensive efficiency is 118.6 with Thomas on the floor this season, worst by any player over the last 20 years (min. 25 mins per game)

Gezz
    Gezz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Winter Olympics
    Men's Ice Hockey
    This is my first post on here but certainly not my first on a Point Blank thread!

I'm surprised there is plus money available for OAR (Russia) for the men's ice hockey gold medal. The Canadian team are highly overrated in the market and no NHL players participating in South Korea arguably hits them hardest. The two teams who can benefit the most are those who have the most depth in their squad of KHL players. Olympic Athletes from Russia will have 100% of their squad from the KHL pool. In the group stages the biggest price they will be is around -280 against the USA. It's not hard to see them winning gold without ever being bigger than -225 to progress through any round. OAR are currently +132 on Betfair do there should be plenty of plus money around in the next 6 days before it gets underway.

Other medal hopes are Sweden, Finland and the Czech Republic but it's the former that makes the most appeal. The Czech's have one of the strongest goalie rotations in Pyeongchang and have Canada and Switzerland to contend with in Group A. I've taken +200 on them winning the group but there is a bit of +220 out there.

golfnutt67
    golfnutt67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2051

Unfortunately we have lost another musical hero from the Grateful Dead family...... sadly John Barlow has passed he was one of Bob Weir's collaborators, and help write some of their classic tunes. He was a real interesting cat, and very involved with the internet and security too.....he will be missed

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/gr...ry?id=52931309

sorry in advance for this not being sports content...

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by golfnutt67 View Post
    Unfortunately we have lost another musical hero from the Grateful Dead family...... sadly John Barlow has passed he was one of Bob Weir's collaborators, and help write some of their classic tunes. He was a real interesting cat, and very involved with the internet and security too.....he will be missed

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/gr...ry?id=52931309

sorry in advance for this not being sports content...

No apology at all for the content - anything that helps folks to think more deeply and more clearly should go to the front of the line here, because it all leads to making better decisions across the sporting boards, and the lifestyle decisions we have to make in order to cope with the various bounces of the ball. And "Estimated Prophet" is already loaded up appropriately for the Friday juke box...

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Gezz View Post
    Winter Olympics
    Men's Ice Hockey
    This is my first post on here but certainly not my first on a Point Blank thread!

I'm surprised there is plus money available for OAR (Russia) for the men's ice hockey gold medal. The Canadian team are highly overrated in the market and no NHL players participating in South Korea arguably hits them hardest. The two teams who can benefit the most are those who have the most depth in their squad of KHL players. Olympic Athletes from Russia will have 100% of their squad from the KHL pool. In the group stages the biggest price they will be is around -280 against the USA. It's not hard to see them winning gold without ever being bigger than -225 to progress through any round. OAR are currently +132 on Betfair do there should be plenty of plus money around in the next 6 days before it gets underway.

Other medal hopes are Sweden, Finland and the Czech Republic but it's the former that makes the most appeal. The Czech's have one of the strongest goalie rotations in Pyeongchang and have Canada and Switzerland to contend with in Group A. I've taken +200 on them winning the group but there is a bit of +220 out there.
    Much appreciated! I will be a follower, and not an originator, across the Winter Olympics over the next few weeks, but this has been a good platform for folks to share ideas in the past, and you have dropped the first puck well for us (now I will go and see what kind of prices I can find).

golfnutt67
    golfnutt67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2051

This is going down as maybe the greatest trade deadline day ever love the action, and its good for the NBA....

......and Jimmy G is the highest paid player in the NFL now good Lord this is a crazy day
    Last edited by golfnutt67; 02-08-18 at 12:33 PM.

sallymott
    sallymott's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Stan @ Utah

I really like Stanford getting 4.5 @ Utah. The Cardinals are a conference cover machine! (9-2 ATS)..

Any thoughts?
    thanks
    sallymott

DoggyJuice
    DoggyJuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1324

This is going down as maybe the greatest trade deadline day ever love the action, and its good for the NBA....

......and Jimmy G is the highest paid player in the NFL now good Lord this is a crazy day
    Koby Altman has been like a kid on his Xbox today. This will be interesting.

bjs2025
    bjs2025's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1729

Also any thoughts on Washington (+7.5) @ Oregon tonight?

straface23
    straface23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Fun fact about the Knicks I stumbled upon...

Without Porzingis and Kanter this season, the Knicks have played at a pace of 93.2 possessions per 48 minutes. That would be a full 3.0 possessions/48 slower than the slowest team in the league (Grizzlies).

Gezz

Winter Olympics

Marcel Hirscher is a bet in the Mens Giant Slalom if the -134 with William Hill is available with William Hill US.

bdsbr
    bdsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Hi Dave. Hope all is well. Any rhyme or reason for Gsw/dal move to -14. Was thinking there was Dal value with +12.5 considering recent warriors performances. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

BirdMaster
    BirdMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by bdsbr View Post
    Hi Dave. Hope all is well. Any rhyme or reason for Gsw/dal move to -14. Was thinking there was Dal value with +12.5 considering recent warriors performances. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    Harrison Barnes has been ruled out for tonight, and Devin Harris just got shipped at the trade deadline. Those 2 events could be the reason for the line move. Plus after taking one on the chin from the Thunder the Warriors may be looking to step it up tonight. I do not think I would lay -14 or even -12.5, but a play on the Mavs is not recommended

BirdMaster
    BirdMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by bdsbr View Post
    Also the status of Durant was up in the air earlier but it was announced that he will play tonight.

catsanddogs
    catsanddogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Stanford shooting just 64.4% from free throw line on the road compared to Utah 78.8% FT line at home.. Stanford 10-24-1 ATS in their last 35 road games against teams with a winning pct of greater than .600 while the Utes are 37-14-2 ATS in their last 53 home games vs teams with a road winning pct of less than .400.

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by sallymott View Post
    I really like Stanford getting 4.5 @ Utah. The Cardinals are a conference cover machine! (9-2 ATS)..

Any thoughts?
    thanks
    sallymott
    Quote Originally Posted by catsanddogs View Post
    Stanford shooting just 64.4% from free throw line on the road compared to Utah 78.8% FT line at home.. Stanford 10-24-1 ATS in their last 35 road games against teams with a winning pct of greater than .600 while the Utes are 37-14-2 ATS in their last 53 home games vs teams with a road winning pct of less than .400.
    Let me start a catch-up round after a business lunch had me away for a bit, but I am dead neutral in this one, a "Lay -3/Take +8". The usual "grit" associated with a Larry Krystowiak team is missing this season, such things as (using conference only stats) being #10 in the Pac 12 in defense, #12 in clearing the defensive boards and #10 in getting offensive rebounds, and #10 in blocked shots. That is not the usual definition of a Utah team, and it shows in the W/L standings, but I do not believe Stanford will maintain a lofty ATS pace now that the markets are starting to shorten the prices up on the Cardinal.

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyJuice View Post
    Koby Altman has been like a kid on his Xbox today. This will be interesting.
    I am just beginning the process of sorting through, and seeing now that I have some useless databases, in particular that of the Cavaliers. But that can create some havoc for the guys setting the prices, which means time to roll up the sleeves a bit. I may bring some of the thoughts in as the Friday lead topic.

sallymott
    sallymott's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

thanks Dave and CandD

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by bjs2025 View Post
    Also any thoughts on Washington (+7.5) @ Oregon tonight?
    I am surprised by the run to the Ducks on that one, and will put +7.5 into pocket, although some of the leans in the current market tell me that +8 may show if I hang on. Outside of New Year's Eve at UCLA, a somewhat excusable setting because of a letdown after winning outright at USC two nights earlier, Washington has not lost contact in any Pac 12 game, and the Huskies should be buoyed with confidence after a long and meaningful home stand. Don't underestimate what it meant to have back-to-back full weeks at home from a practice standpoints, which can be major for a first-year coaching that is putting his system in play. Mike Hopkins already has his team assimilating well to that 2-3 zone, and this added practice time should allow for a few extra wrinkles to be in play.

nri77
    Update your status
    nri77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Any thoughts on the CHA/POR NBA total of 212.5 for tonight? Charlotte has been an over team going 7-3 Over in the L10, and both teams have higher O Eff and D Eff over their last five games implying we're in for a shootout tonight.

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by nri77 View Post
    Any thoughts on the CHA/POR NBA total of 212.5 for tonight? Charlotte has been an over team going 7-3 Over in the L10, and both teams have higher O Eff and D Eff over their last five games implying we're in for a shootout tonight.
    I did not come close to anything there because the setting is a bit unusual for both teams - the Hornets have had back-to-back days off on the road, which teams don't get often on extended trips, while the Trail Blazers are in their 9th straight court changes, across 3 different time zones, but also have had back-to-back days off. But there is a major concern for the Portland offense, with Lillard/McCollum having to carry far too much of the workload on their recent road trip, when they only managed 101.7 PP100 in going 0-3 SU and ATS. Can a day on the practice floor help in that regard?

ligastar
    ligastar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3668

Hi Dave,
    I hope your Thursday is treating you well. I'm excited for tonight's Tobacco Road battle! It doesn't get any better when it comes to CBB than Duke/UNC. But my question has to do with another ACC tilt -- Georgia Tech at Louisville.

Official word has come this hour that starting forward Deng Adel will miss tonight's game. As you know, Adel is a key contributor for this Cardinal team. Also of note, is L'ville's current 1-4 SU streak (including an on-going 0-3 SU, 0-3 ATS streak with the last two of those at home).

I'm afraid the +9s and +9.5s from this AM are long gone, but do you hear a small chime with the +8s still on the shelves in the marketplace?

Thx!

edit: btw, pinny showing a Washington +8.5 right now...
    Last edited by ligastar; 02-08-18 at 04:36 PM. Reason: adding Washington info

Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by ligastar View Post
    Hi Dave,
    I hope your Thursday is treating you well. I'm excited for tonight's Tobacco Road battle! It doesn't get any better when it comes to CBB than Duke/UNC. But my question has to do with another ACC tilt -- Georgia Tech at Louisville.

Official word has come this hour that starting forward Deng Adel will miss tonight's game. As you know, Adel is a key contributor for this Cardinal team. Also of note, is L'ville's current 1-4 SU streak (including an on-going 0-3 SU, 0-3 ATS streak with the last two of those at home).

I'm afraid the +9s and +9.5s from this AM are long gone, but do you hear a small chime with the +8s still on the shelves in the marketplace?

Thx!

edit: btw, pinny showing a Washington +8.5 right now...
    Adel is confirmed out, but that has driven the price down to +7.5; I get small chimes at +8 but need +9 for a large bit, in a game the Yellow Jackets can slow to a crawl (the Cardinals are not able to force tempo via defense the way they have in the past).

That +8.5 showed just quickly enough on #879 Washington, preventing me from locking in at +8, which was more than acceptable (and just about to happen). The Huskies are a full go in the current trading.

The Gooch
    The Gooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

The market is off 5% today and the topic of discussion is a Canadian NBA franchises underrated defensive numbers. I like this bar.

The Gooch

Here: South Dakota st, AZ St

The Gooch

Investment Market fluctuations do not impact me. Dave moving the Minny team total yesterday does. Again tonight.

The Gooch

In honor of the winter Olympics I bet Dallas -

Ticket Wager Detail

Ticket Number:
    Accepted Date:
    2/8/2018 - EST
    Graded Date:
    1/1/0001
    Wager Type:
    Money Line
    Wager Status:
    Pending
    Risk:
    $570.00 (USD)
    To Win Amount:
    $500.00 (USD)
    Description:
    Hockey - NHL - Dallas Stars vs. Chicago Blackhawks - Dallas Stars

coolwHip807
    coolwHip807's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1456

Duke made that 1h look easy, so many points in the paint! Think Duke has the stamina advantage to blow them out 2h? +2 feels really cheap

Point Blank

Breaking quickly, but Russell Westbrook will be a no-go for the Thunder this evening...

Gezz

Pinny got to +100 LA Lakers -1.5. It didn't last long.