mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Even if I make a thread in the poker forum...

It gets moved under Muscles thread! Fuk'in bullshit mods! I make my own thread and it gets move under someone elses? Fuk'in asshole!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Wow.

Another thread on the same subject.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

what do you mean?

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Lol....what's up with this dude Paco?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dude is a Poker Mooch..looking for a handout....Daily

mikejamm

I mean my thread or post gets moved under someone else thread! Muscles already had a thread up asking or a slot at the 9pm tourney. I had mine up first, yet all my threads and posts keep getting moved under his thread!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Wow.

Another thread on the same subject.

Fuk you paco, go stick your stink'in muslim ass up in the air to allah!

southmadejd

It sounds like you got on one of the Mods nerves and now they are having fun fucken with you.

southmadejd

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuk you paco, go stick you ass up it the air to allah!
    Wow, you are going to get a bunch of help acting like that.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

mike stop begging

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Guy begs people for points every SINGLE DAY for poker. Loser.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Dude is a Poker Mooch..looking for a handout....Daily
    Nope! Just like to play, but since non pros get stuck with a bullshit entry fee, kinda hard to get to 20 when you only get 7 a day!

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I hate when mods do move certain threads under other threads, really misleads the thread with different statements.

But, not sure why this is such a big deal? S

mikejamm

Like 13 points is shit around here! Big fuk'in deal! Isn't it time for you to go slap your bitch around, I saw her look'in at some dude in the grocery store, that's grounds for a stoning according to your ignorant prick religion isn't it?

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Nope! Just like to play, but since non pros get stuck with a bullshit entry fee, kinda hard to get to 20 when you only get 7 a day!
    become a pro for 12 points a day or save your points

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    mike stop begging
    I'm not begging steve, I have the entry fee, I'm just simply asking if someone is not gonna play tonight, to let me know so I can get their seat! What the fuk is wrong with that?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like 13 points is shit around here! Big fuk'in deal! Isn't it time for you to go slap your bitch around, I saw her look'in at some dude in the grocery store, that's grounds for a stoning according to your ignorant prick religion isn't it?

mikejamm

Yeah you and Donaghy got a lot in common, two of the biggest losers in life as well as sports! Except Donaghy probably justs bitch slaps his wife, where as you would slit her throat! Hey paco, if you hurry, I'm sure you could still catch a filght to Libya and help your daddy Gaddafi beat back the freedom fighters! After all you muslim fuks enjoy being ruled by some idiot jackass for 40+ years!At least the Jews have actually contributed something to society.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 03-21-11 at 07:42 PM.

mikejamm

Wow! Two infractions and a warning! There must really be some whiny bitch ass muslim lovers on this site! Don't say anything about the little cry babies ass snifers on here, they'll run right to a mod, a fuk'in muslim mod I'm sure too! Pretty sad when your bullshit fake ass religion gets in the way of freedom of speech! Keep whining camel fuk'ers, youre false fuk'in god is all an illusion in your ignorant mind. When you die, you will still turn to fuk'in worm food! And to think you spent all you that time bent over sniffing another guys hairy stick'in ass praising a phony prophet who lead you no where! And the sad irony of it all, muslim women the true smarter species out of all you stupid ass rag head Arab hicks! They actually "want" to be educated and make a better life for themselves, and one day soon they will achieve their goal! Scares the fuk outta you doesn't it? Don't worry though, you'll still have plenty of camel ass to fuk!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Wow! Two infractions and a warning! There must really be some whiny bitch ass muslim lovers on this site! Don't say anything about the little cry babies ass snifers on here, they'll run right to a mod, a fuk'in muslim mod I'm sure too! Pretty sad when your bullshit fake ass religion gets in the way of freedom of speech! Keep whining camel fuk'ers, youre false fuk'in god is all an illusion in your ignorant mind. When you die, you will still turn to fuk'in worm food! And to think you spent all you that time bent over sniffing another guys hairy stick'in ass praising a phony prophet who lead you no where! And the sad irony of it all, muslim women the true smarter species out of all you stupid ass rag head Arab hicks! They actually "want" to be educated and make a better life for themselves, and one day soon they will achieve their goal! Scares the fuk outta you doesn't it? Don't worry though, you'll still have plenty of camel ass to fuk!
    Yeah, dude you should probably stick to begging for change/points or whatever. Your outlandish obnoxious comments will probably get you tossed from here. Then you will have to start a new account. And no I do not have any points for you to play poker with today.

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17651