FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

too much pressure... too many nerves. no experience... dont think so. barely survived temple and couldn't close the game.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

I'd love to see Steve Fisher's Aztecs knock off UConn! Gotta have at least one Cinderella in the tournament! Upset special!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 942

people choose them cause they wanna be right and no one criticizes when you are wrong for picking a dog. i am fortunate for being a uconn fan since the cliff robinson days and even before calhoun when dom perno was coach. i am not biased and am scared of sdst as they and byu are solid teams. todays cbb is so diluted with the one and done that an upset isnt as impressive as the ncst days.if you have a superstar, you can go very far in the tourney. in the clutch you want the guy that can take the shot. kemba can, jimmer can, and most people don't know who would get the ball for sdsu.but i wouldnt undermine steve fisher as an earlier poster did. phil jackson is not the best x's and o's coach in the nba. larry brown has always got more from less. but phil had the players as bill fitch did with the celts. hell i woulda won a title with bird mchale and the chief. (and dj, ainge, etc.)
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 942

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    too much pressure... too many nerves. no experience... dont think so. barely survived temple and couldn't close the game.
    you should be in an avatar bracket. probly a top seed....investor had the hottest chix but aint seen him lately
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

First 12