cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

forgot to add the

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoa.

At first i was kinda kidding when I said people here were obsessed with me. But now I'm just a lil creeped out. CCI, you are REALLY, REALLY obsessed with me, aren't you? man...guy has started like literally 5 threads about me in the last 24 hours alone, and thats not including dozens of others over the last month or so. Do I need to alert the authorities? I mean you are, like, REALLY obsessed with me. Guy has had to have spent AT LEAST a couple hours over the last few days devoted strictly to ME...I'd be flattered, if I just wasnt so creeped out.

CCI, I've told you this before; you need to relax. You are trying waaaaayyyy to hard and the amount of time you are dedicating to me is now starting to get downright weird and creepy

HenryHill

And before you do, let me save you the embarrassment and advise you not to retort with "oh, it only took 5 minutes to retrieve some of your old posts". Dude has started a several, several threads about me nonstop, digging up every single post ive ever made, documented (or has tried to) all my picks...i mean this dude cantcall it is literally spending hours and hours of his time on me. I come on here and make a post making a pick just to get you guys riled up as I think its funny, takes me about a minute, and then CCI goes and spends half his day trying to disprove me, diggin up past posts, complaining to mods, just spending so much of your TIME on me, its creepy.

CCI= new resident creep here at SBR

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Whoa.

At first i was kinda kidding when I said people here were obsessed with me. But now I'm just a lil creeped out. CCI, you are REALLY, REALLY obsessed with me, aren't you? man...guy has started like literally 5 threads about me in the last 24 hours alone, and thats not including dozens of others over the last month or so. Do I need to alert the authorities? I mean you are, like, REALLY obsessed with me. Guy has had to have spent AT LEAST a couple hours over the last few days devoted strictly to ME...I'd be flattered, if I just wasnt so creeped out.

CCI, I've told you this before; you need to relax. You are trying waaaaayyyy to hard and the amount of time you are dedicating to me is now starting to get downright weird and creepy
    no one goes for the "obsessed with me" bateman sh1t. u r the loser, u crave attention on an internet forum and post a fake record (that you know is fake) in order to create controversy, therefore more attention. HH you are the fkn biggest loser at sbr

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Henryhill and his small xxx is back. No money and his xxx is xxxx by me.. Scoreboard!!!!!! Where's your locks you xxxx?? That's right you ain't got money. Wave your rainbow xxx xxx
    Last edited by RichardMoss; 03-20-11 at 02:35 PM. Reason: foul language

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Some guys just like to point out the losers who pad their records for "Internet respect".

Maybe you should really wonder who the loser is HH, this guy for showing the truth or you lieing for Internet respect

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    no one goes for the "obsessed with me" bateman sh1t. u r the loser, u crave attention on an internet forum and post a fake record (that you know is fake) in order to create controversy, therefore more attention. HH you are the fkn biggest loser at sbr
    WRONG. Sorry, KK.

My record is totally accurate. Just take a look right now at the front page of players talk. There are literally 7 threads that he either started all about and devoted to me, or drudged up from weeks/months ago...literally 7 just on the front page of players talk alone. I mean I could care less, I'm just being honest about how i feel...its really truly creepy when a guy on an internet message board becomes wildly obsessed with you and literally spends all his time either responding to every post i make, creating new posts all about me, drudging up every post I have ever made, complaining to the mods about me, i mean its just creepy. I feel sorry for the guy, and like I said, I'd be flattered that someone thinks so much of me as to spend all their time on me, if I werent so creeped out by this guy.

Dont take me word for it, look at the first page of players talk. The guy is friggin OBSESSED

HenryHill

Poor lil SD, you are just mad bc i ruined ur gf for you, you are so small that she could never enjoy it with you again after i stretched her out You were to small for her before, and now she just laughs at the site of you

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Poor lil SD, you are just mad bc i ruined ur gf for you, you are so small that she could never enjoy it with you again after i stretched her out You were to small for her before, and now she just laughs at the site of you
    Wow, are you in high school? Great line.....

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

WRONG. Sorry, KK.

My record is totally accurate. Just take a look right now at the front page of players talk. There are literally 7 threads that he either started all about and devoted to me, or drudged up from weeks/months ago...literally 7 just on the front page of players talk alone. I mean I could care less, I'm just being honest about how i feel...its really truly creepy when a guy on an internet message board becomes wildly obsessed with you and literally spends all his time either responding to every post i make, creating new posts all about me, drudging up every post I have ever made, complaining to the mods about me, i mean its just creepy. I feel sorry for the guy, and like I said, I'd be flattered that someone thinks so much of me as to spend all their time on me, if I werent so creeped out by this guy.

Dont take me word for it, look at the first page of players talk. The guy is friggin OBSESSED
    In the 1950's an irish-italian hoodlum joins the new york mafia, but his mob career is not what he expected

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

these are the facts, and they are 'undisputable'

Seriously HH, you just keep burying yourself, over and over.

Thanks for all the fade locks henry, you have single handedly catapulted our 'fade the lock' record into green numbers.

Thanks henry, for the fade material you couldn't purchase anywhere else.

Your failures have provided success for us, as well as our pockets. I hope you continue to struggle for respect, constantly posting the best fade material anywhere in the internet world.

I feel that you have lost respect for yourself, or you never had it. This is why you act like a 13 year old female.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

better detective work than those guys on 'cheaters.'

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just stating the facts brotha. Smoke's...err i mean SD's ( which stands for small dik, for those of you who still didn't know smoke's real name) girlfriend told me when we were done that after the absolutely fantastic pounding i gave her that she could never go back to smoke...err i mean SD, again. Sorry SD, she likes me more than you and just isnt satisfied with your smallness. Nothing you can do. Maybe go try some EXTENZE like i said.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-23-15 at 01:16 PM.

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    these are the facts, and they are 'undisputable' Seriously HH, you just keep burying yourself, over and over. Thanks for all the fade locks henry, you have single handedly catapulted our 'fade the lock' record into green numbers. Thanks henry, for the fade material you couldn't purchase anywhere else. Your failures have provided success for us, as well as our pockets. I hope you continue to struggle for respect, constantly posting the best fade material anywhere in the internet world. I feel that you have lost respect for yourself, or you never had it. This is why you act like a 13 year old female.
    Lol. Bro, I am winning so much cheddar its ridic. I have a $14 million trust fund, I could literally ( and i do mean literally) buy you and your entire family. I bet for fun, and overall I'm up so much its stupid. Its all for fun, even if i lost the 7 hundo in my betjm acct i have cashed out over 2 thousand dollars the last 3 weeks.

Ur obsessed. With me. I love how you cant even refute the fact that you have spent many hours devoted to me in recent days/weeks. Simply put, as I have posted my picks over the last few weeks to a month, over time, you have developed an obsession with me. You are just really really creepy.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Henry wants to suck my rooster

What a fukkin fa\*\*ot

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Great detective work, right up there with Apricot_Sinner

Henry...the posts don't lie. You posted the picks, they lost, you chose to omit them from your record. You don't have any defense here...just go create a ghost (like we know you will) and start over (which we know you will).

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Great detective work, right up there with Apricot_Sinner Henry...the posts don't lie. You posted the picks, they lost, you chose to omit them from your record. You don't have any defense here...just go create a ghost (like we know you will) and start over (which we know you will).
    Sorry man. Chucky the Jew's OFFICIAL SBR Record since my ban was lifted stands at 23-8. That is just a fact. I dont know what else to say. You guys can say whatever you want, try as hard as you can, but thats never going to change. I'm sorry, the facts just dont lie. It will be btter for all of you guys when u stop fighting this and just accept is as fact.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

6-8 officially. Keep the fades coming bro.

Official ass-hat of sbr.

10 minutes of reading your posts is all it took to completely bury you and shatter everything you hoped for trying to defend your "e-credibility"

LOCK IT UP! ITS A WINNER!

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    6-8 officially. Keep the fades coming bro. Official ass-hat of sbr. 10 minutes of reading your posts is all it took to completely bury you and shatter everything you hoped for trying to defend your "e-credibility" LOCK IT UP! ITS A WINNER!
    LOL, there it is!!! I knew the "it only took 10 minutes" post was coming from this broke clown. The guy has started DOZENS of threads about me, typed countless paragraphs about me, has researched me, has drudged up seemingly every post I have ever made, LOL...your creepy ass has devoted at least 5 hours of time over the last week JUST ON ME.

Again, I'd be flattered, if I just wasn't so creeped out.

You even took the time to pick and choose which of my posts/picks you drudge up, ommitting all of my wild winners. What a sad, sad little creep. The only one you are burying with these creep thread after thread is yourself, and exposing yourself as a wild CREEP.

Chucky the Silly Hebrew's OFFICIAL SBR Record: 23-8. This is undisputed. Sorry.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Chucky the Silly Hebrew's OFFICIAL SBR Record: 23-8. This is undisputed. Sorry.
    undisputed=without argument

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Lol. Bro, I am winning so much cheddar its ridic. I have a $14 million trust fund, I could literally ( and i do mean literally) buy you and your entire family. I bet for fun, and overall I'm up so much its stupid. Its all for fun, even if i lost the 7 hundo in my betjm acct i have cashed out over 2 thousand dollars the last 3 weeks.
    Are you related to tltaylor89, also known as lemart5?

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Are you related to tltaylor89, also known as lemart5?
    Nope

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

henry sends me a pm telling me he "owns me"
    what a clown this kid is
    6-8 with no way possible to defend himself

SCOREBOARD!

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Nope
    You must know him, though. I bet he's in your country club.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Little Henry Hill, I hear your mommy calling you. Time for night-night little Henry

Some little boys count sheep, Little Henry counts SCOREBOARDS!

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henry, how much can I pay you to stop posting here?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Little Henry Hill, I hear your mommy calling you. Time for night-night little Henry Some little boys count sheep, Little Henry counts SCOREBOARDS!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lol

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Add one more Loss to this for the epic tigers lock fail yesterday

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

bumpity bump

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Wow add two more losses to henry's already very very poor record. This kid just can't win.