WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    He made a totally unprovoked attack on me. What do you expect?
    Internet man. This is a message board.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Luckily I had the ML, but also had some major points on -5....horribly managed last 2 minutes of the game.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Wow!
    good call.
    my dumbass had -5 & Udub blows it

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

top two capper in pt hh

DMB40
    DMB40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Had most on ml tiny bit -5 but a + day

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats everyone im glad a bunch of us had udub ml!

Lets all make some serious cash tomorrow. Tomorrow is moving day baby- got my acct back up to over 500 after my payout and want to get it to over a grand tomorrow

I really really like UCLA and the pts. Stay tuned for the official release of Lock #23 tomorrow

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

endgame ****** me allll up.

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    endgame ****** me allll up.

You deserve it.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

i had the huskies ml and then i grabbed the bulldogs at +8.5 +110 in live betting.

good night

HenryHill

Nice hit(s) pride

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

maybe i should of picked the ML, got f***ed on the spread

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Cashed on it as well

HenryHill

I'm just here to post winners this time around, dont wanna get banned again and just want to help people make money and have fun, plus I'm becoming a PRO. I'm just gonna have fun with most of the cool ppl here and let my superb undisputed numbers speak for themselevs. The few haters that lurk on this board and try to spoil the rest of our fun can suck a fat one.

Tomorrow is gonna be a huge day, LOTS of caaaaash to be made. Don't you guys think that these first 4 days of the ncaa tourney should be declared holidays lol?

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

[quote=HenryHill;9265739]I'm just here to post winners this time around, dont wanna get banned again and just want to help people make money and have fun, plus I'm becoming a PRO. I'm just gonna have fun with most of the cool ppl here and let my superb undisputed numbers speak for themselevs. The few haters that lurk on this board and try to spoil the rest of our fun can suck a fat one.

Tomorrow is gonna be a huge day, LOTS of caaaaash to be made. Don't you guys think that these first 4 days of the ncaa tourney should be declared holidays lol?[/quote]

Absolutley HH. Everyone who is a hoops fan had better appreciate the hell out of this tourney. The best opening day ever and the difference maker is that every game was available for viewing (sorry rabbit ear cro-mags) which has been the prime complaint of every past tourney...west coasters not being able to see the Butler game while Easties can't see UCSB upsetting... Ariz? The bad news is that there is no guarantee that we will ever see this again. I've never seen the networks being so compliant and actually giving a fck about the viewer which is what they always claim is at the forefront.
    GL tmrw. If many follow, be sure to take care of them.

HenryHill

[quote=cbiscuit;9265799]
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    I'm just here to post winners this time around, dont wanna get banned again and just want to help people make money and have fun, plus I'm becoming a PRO. I'm just gonna have fun with most of the cool ppl here and let my superb undisputed numbers speak for themselevs. The few haters that lurk on this board and try to spoil the rest of our fun can suck a fat one. Tomorrow is gonna be a huge day, LOTS of caaaaash to be made. Don't you guys think that these first 4 days of the ncaa tourney should be declared holidays lol?[/quote] Absolutley HH. Everyone who is a hoops fan had better appreciate the hell out of this tourney. The best opening day ever and the difference maker is that every game was available for viewing (sorry rabbit ear cro-mags) which has been the prime complaint of every past tourney...west coasters not being able to see the Butler game while Easties can't see UCSB upsetting... Ariz? The bad news is that there is no guarantee that we will ever see this again. I've never seen the networks being so compliant and actually giving a fck about the viewer which is what they always claim is at the forefront. GL tmrw. If many follow, be sure to take care of them.
    I agree, it's so sick how we get to see every single game. props to cbs for being cool and doing this, but i wonder if maybe cbs owns tnt, trutv, tbs, etc?

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

well, now we know what was missing.,

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

I could be wrong but dont think those affilliations are that strong with cbs and tnn and others, think it is a recent big money maker for all versus espn affill. with abc and nbc with cnbc and msnbc etc. Either way I hope we get this again next year but no way would I bet money on it happening. Odds are that someone will throw wrench in works thinking they can make more money from sports viewing public and fk it all up. But again hope Im wrong on that, great 2 days of hoops so far.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think washington is not as good as they are touted to be.

First 12