ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

NCAA tourney Celebrity brackets

Barack Obama, President Obama became the first African-American to be elected President when he was elected the 44th President of the United States on Nov. 4, 2008, and sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009. Obama previously served as the junior United States Senator from Illinois, from Jan. 2005 until he resigned after his election to the presidency in Nov. 2008. Champion: Kansas. Obama's Bracket

Julie Chen, Host: Chen has been host of CBS' The Early Show since 2002. She has also served as news anchor of the CBS Morning News and Big Brother. Prior to joining The Early Show, Chen was a reporter and anchor for WCBS-TV, the CBS-owned station in New York (1997-99). Currently, she hosts The Talk, which airs weekdays at 2 p.m. ET. Champion: Ohio State. Chen's Bracket

Jesse Eisenberg, Actor: Eisenberg was recently nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film The Social Network. Eisenberg also appeared in Adventureland, Zombieland and The Squid and The Whale. Champion: Duke. Eisenberg's Bracket

Phil Keoghan, The Amazing Race: Keoghan currently hosts The Amazing Race, which airs on CBS on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET. The show is currently in its 18th season and has won eight Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program. Keoghan is also creator and host of No Opportunity Wasted, which has been produced in the U.S., New Zealand and Canada. Champion: Ohio State. Keoghan's Bracket

Joe Mantegna, Criminal Minds: Longtime actor Joe Mantegna currently plays David Rossi on Criminal Minds. Mantegna earned a Tony Award for his performance as Richard Roma in David Mamet's Pulitzer Prize-winning play Glengarry Glen Ross. He also was nominated for an Emmy Award for the cable film The Rat Pack and for his role in the mini-series The Last Don. Champion: Kansas. Mantegna's Bracket

Josh Charles, The Good Wife: Charles stars as Will Gardner, a partner at the law firm on The Good Wife, which airs on CBS on Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET. He most recently stared on HBO's In Treatment as the emotionally-explosive husband struggling to save his marriage. He also appeared on Aaron Sorkins' critically-acclaimed, Emmy Award-winning series Sports Night. Champion: Kansas. Charles' Bracket

Michael Kelly, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior: Kelly stars as John "Prophet" Sims, a former convict with a street-smart edge and a calm, Zen-like presence who is determined to make amends for past sins. Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior is on CBS on Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET. Champion: Duke. Kelly's Bracket

Boomer Esiason, The NFL Today: Boomer Esiason, who quarterbacked the Cincinnati Bengals, New York Jets and Arizona Cardinals during a 14-year NFL career, joined CBS Sports in 2002 as a studio analyst for The NFL Today. He also started the Boomer Esiason Foundation, established in 1993 to fight cystic fibrosis after his son, Gunnar, was diagnosed with the disease. Champion: Ohio State. Esiason's Bracket

Geoff Peterson, Robot Skeleton Sidekick, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Since April 5, 2010, Geoff Peterson has been appearing nightly with host Craig Ferguson on The Late Late Show. The twitter inspired robot skeleton sidekick was created by Grant Imahara from The MythBusters. Geoff is on twitter @GeoffTheRobot. Champion: Ohio State. Peterson's Bracket

Harlmen Globetrotters: The Harlem Globetrotters, created by Abe Saperstein in 1926 in Chicago, have been entertaining fans with its team that combines athleticism, theater and comedy. Over the years they have played more than 20,000 exhibition games in 118 countries. Special K's Bracket | Flight Time's Bracket | Big Easy's Bracket | Fire Fly's Bracket | Ant's Bracket | Thunder's Bracket

Gordon Beckham, Chicago White Sox: Beckham plays second base for the Chicago White Sox. Beckham hit .252 with nine HRs and 49 RBI last season. In 2009, Beckham finished fifth in the AL in the Rookie of the Year voting after hitting .270 with 14 HRs and 63 RBI. As a junior at Georgia he was named SEC player of the year after leading the NCAA in HRs with 26. Champion: Georgia. Beckham's Bracket

ttwarrior1

cbs expert brackets

Gary Parrish, Senior Writer Ohio State has a capable point guard (Aaron Craft) surrounded by two great shooters (Jon Diebler and David Lighty), a slasher (William Buford) and the nation's best post player (Jared Sullinger). That's a complete team and one built to win six games in this NCAA tournament. Do I like the draw? Absolutely not. Possible second weekend games against Kentucky and North Carolina aren't ideal. But the Buckeyes have been the nation's best team since Duke's Kyrie Irving suffered a toe injury, and I think they'll spend the next three weeks proving it. Champion: Ohio State •Parrish's Bracket

Dennis Dodd, Senior Writer This is not the time to bring up extortion and mistresses, so I won't. Instead, I will gush over one of my favorite between-the-line, in-game strategists. You can find him in the championship game against Duke in my bracket. Louisville's Rick Pitino has the team and the matchups to get to Houston. This is one of his best jobs with a team that had low expectations (picked to finish eighth in the Big East). Did I say matchups? No problem. Get ready, Kansas, Notre Dame and Pittsburgh, you're all going down. Champion: Duke •Dodd's Bracket

Gregg Doyel, National Columnist Before the Big East tournament, Notre Dame was the hottest team in the country. Ohio State, meanwhile, is the most complete team in the country. Has been all season. I like the Buckeyes to win the title game via Jared Sullinger TKO. If ever there was a year with a bizarre Final Four team -- a Butler, a George Mason -- this is the one. So who's it going to be? It's going to be Temple. I believe in Fran Dunphy and in his guard play. Champion: Ohio State •Doyel's Bracket

Michael Freeman, National Columnist Why Duke? I know. Too easy. Like picking the Yankees. But in a college basketball world where with a few exceptions the landscape is frighteningly level, you go with coaching. And you know which coach I'm talking about. Champion: Duke •Freeman's Bracket

Jeff Borzello, College Basketball Blogger Ohio State is the most complete team in the country, with all the pieces necessary to win a national title. Offensively, the Buckeyes can hurt teams in a variety of ways. Jared Sullinger is a dominant big man, while William Buford provides perimeter punch with his mid-range game. The Buckeyes are experienced and disciplined, and won't be rattled under pressure. Champion: Ohio State •Borzello's Bracket

Eric Angevine, College Basketball Blogger What Parrish said. Seriously. The lineup is a national championship lineup. Since Ohio State is on the quarter system, Thad Matta got his hands on his freshmen early. He didn't have Craft and Sullinger playing AAU or international ball this summer, he had them in the classroom and on campus. These kids are smart, mature, and surrounded by upperclassmen who have put their egos aside in the interests of winning a championship. Champion: Ohio State •Angevine's Bracket

Matt Jones, College Basketball Blogger Ohio State is my pick because they are the most complete and consistent team in the field. With Jared Sullinger and David Lighty, the Buckeyes have two players who can score on virtually any defense and the complimentary role players make the team as a whole almost impossible to defend. I also have Kansas State to the Final Four. The Wildcats could lose to Utah State in the first round but also have the ability to reach the Final Four with Jacob Pullen. Champion: Ohio State •Jones' Bracket

Matt Norlander, College Basketball Blogger I've been on Ohio State's love train since mid-December. I didn't expect it to be this way, but it just sort of happened. In fact, I've never been so bullish on a team like this; I've been saying for two months that I was going to pick the Buckeyes to win it all, no matter what. And I won't leave that declaration now. Champion: Ohio State •Norlander's Bracket

Jerry Palm, Bracketologist A lot of people are dismissing the Jayhawks after they laid an egg in last year's second round, but Kansas will be looking for redemption, and they got a draw that should help. They have too many athletes for either Notre Dame or Purdue to handle. The Morris Twins provide matchup problems for just about everyone, and give Kansas the ability to deal with Jared Sullinger of Ohio State and still have the ability to harass the Buckeyes outside shooters. Champion: Kansas •Palm's Bracket

Peter Tiernan, Bracketologist This year's tourney field has the lowest overall winning percentage of any field in the 64-team era, going back to 1985. And the teams in the top three seeds are among the weakest in terms of possession-based efficiency. It all adds up to an unpredictable, upset-heavy dance -- and we all know it. But, gosh, picking the upsets sure is hard to do. In the end, I played it safe in the Final Four, advanced Duke and Kansas to the finals. Champion: Kansas •Tiernan's Bracket

ttwarrior1