ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Special NCAA line offered: Connecticut ML +150

Hello,

I am offering up some extra value for Connecticut backers today. If you bet at SBR or most other shops you can get UConn at +120 or maybe +130 on the money line. In my book, I'm offering them at +150. To play you must make a deposit in my book. I'm also offering a 25% freeplay bonus on all deposits, which can be combined with the special line if you so choose. For full details on these offers, see my low juice pointsbook thread and the latest special line post.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Thanks,
    Thaddeus
    Points Awarded:

Jrod124 gave ThaddeusB 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ThaddeusB

Special NCAA line offered: Connecticut ML +150

Hello,

I am offering up some extra value for Connecticut backers today. If you bet at SBR or most other shops you can get UConn at +120 or maybe +130 on the money line. In my book, I'm offering them at +150. To play you must make a deposit in my book. I'm also offering a 25% freeplay bonus on all deposits, which can be combined with the special line if you so choose. For full details on these offers, see my low juice pointsbook thread and the latest special line post.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Thanks,
    Thaddeus
    Points Awarded:

Jrod124 gave ThaddeusB 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

can i bet on credit? if so i'll take UCONN ML for 100

-vai

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

What's the rollover on the bonus?

foutty25
    foutty25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Loving uconn in this game and then butler putting a beating on um

ThaddeusB

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioice View Post
    can i bet on credit? if so i'll take UCONN ML for 100

-vai
    I could give you a loan to make the bet, but I'd have to charge you interest. Terms would be 106 in 24h or 115 at 12/day for 10 days. Thus, if you won you'd net 144 instead of 150; if you lost you'd owe me 115.

You would still be eligible for the freeplay bonus, so if you want I could loan you 80 and give you the 25% freeplay allowing you to bet 100 on the game. This would cut the interest to 86 in 24h/92 at 12/day. The the potential net winnings would still be 144 but you would subject you to a 4X rollover on the 80.

Let me know,
    Thaddeus
    Last edited by ThaddeusB; 04-02-11 at 10:26 AM.

ThaddeusB

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    What's the rollover on the bonus?
    If you choose the accept the deposit bonus, the rollover is 4X on the deposit amount + winnings from the freeplay.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thad - could I do this:

Bet 100 @ +150 UConn ML
    Bet 156 @ -167 Kentucky +1½ ( 5Dimes alt )

Basically I pay/lose 6 pts unless UConn wins by exactly 1 pt then both hit ...

If so I'll send the 6 along LMK ...

Alternatively if you'll allow more on the UConn special line make it 400-whatever and 600-whatever so its lose 25 instead of 6 and I'll ship the 25 across ...
    Last edited by chachi; 04-02-11 at 02:50 PM.

ThaddeusB

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Thad - could I do this:

Bet 100 @ +150 UConn ML
    Bet 156 @ -167 Kentucky +1½ ( 5Dimes alt )

Basically I pay/lose 6 pts unless UConn wins by exactly 1 pt then both hit ...

If so I'll send the 6 along LMK ...

Alternatively if you'll allow more on the UConn special line make it 400-whatever and 600-whatever so its lose 25 instead of 6 and I'll ship the 25 across ...
    No, I don't want to be in a position to risk 245 to win 6. Nice try though.

chachi
    Lazy Git

Boooom ...

Really disappointed Thad, I figured you would lay off the Kentucky side with Mex or such if you didnt want it

I feel like I have been screwed out of 245 points here.

The Kentucky line/price was even not a reduced juice line just the standard 5dimes alternate line, so it had to have been easily playable to offset.

Back at Christmas you let me play same game "team A ML" against "team B +7½ handicap" so how was this pair of singles with an overlap much different? Are 1½ march madness points really more significant than 7½ points in a bowl game?

(just kidding)

No issue with you not wanting to book the pair (dammit) but as a serious question though, as this would've only been my third 'box play' as I call'em of the year really attempted and you took the other two, any reason this one was unacceptable?

Thankfully, you doing that forced me to do it for cash albeit at worse odds
    Last edited by chachi; 04-03-11 at 01:45 AM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

lay 245 to win 6 ,lol

ThaddeusB

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Boooom ...

Really disappointed Thad, I figured you would lay off the Kentucky side with Mex or such if you didnt want it

I feel like I have been screwed out of 245 points here.

The Kentucky line/price was even not a reduced juice line just the standard 5dimes alternate line, so it had to have been easily playable to offset.

Back at Christmas you let me play same game "team A ML" against "team B +7½ handicap" so how was this pair of singles with an overlap much different? Are 1½ march madness points really more significant than 7½ points in a bowl game?

(just kidding)

No issue with you not wanting to book the pair (dammit) but as a serious question though, as this would've only been my third 'box play' as I call'em of the year really attempted and you took the other two, any reason this one was unacceptable?

Thankfully, you doing that forced me to do it for cash albeit at worse odds
    The reason I didn't want to do it was because I was giving a special on one side, this making the middle much cheaper than it should have been. If I was going to allow that, I might as well have also let people take the real KY money line (-145) and special CN line (+150) and lock in a small profit at no risk.

chachi
    Lazy Git

Ok ... noted

In the future please quote/advise me what 'true cost' on the attempt should be if I'm dumb enough to ask again, as I'll likely still take it, I would have on this one for sure

But for what it's worth, the second one I hit on the Auburn game on 10th of Jan did have a special line involved ...

Still makes the chachi box 3 for 4 this year
    Last edited by chachi; 04-04-11 at 07:42 AM.