chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    That depends on what you mean by the leagues top teams. Taking the top 4 from each conference makes a big difference in the numbers....
    0-6 against the Bulls and the Celtics. A blind man could see that the Heat have just been coasting by all season on the talent of the two best ball players in the world. apart from that, they've got nothing.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

The sixers.
    LOL!!!! The sixers are gonna win the Eastern Conference? ok man. you try so hard to just go against the grain.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post

0-6 against the Bulls and the Celtics. A blind man could see that the Heat have just been coasting by all season on the talent of the two best ball players in the world. apart from that, they've got nothing.
    Sweet Jones pointed out a statistic. The 2006 Heat (champions) were 4-14 against the top teams in the league. Thanks. I would not be suprrised to see Bulls get bounced in the first round

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Sweet Jones pointed out a statistic. The 2006 Heat (champions) were 4-14 against the top teams in the league. Thanks. I would not be suprrised to see Bulls get bounced in the first round
    wow, thats so dumb what you just said. I guess if it happened in 2006, then I guess it MUST happen again, right? Because history always repeats itself, right? Lets ignore that the Heat were a more complete team in 2006 and had a different coach.

I would not be surprised to see Heat get bounced in the second round. the Heat are so over rated. They have been playing good ball lately though, but thats only just lately. If the bench continues to perform and Bosh continues to play like a man, maybe the Heat have a chance.

but without a serious answer to their PG/C questions, I just can't see it.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I guess its only right that your unnatural blind love for the Heat needs to be balanced out by an irrational hate for the Bulls. Ying and Yang.

Goat Milk

wow, thats so dumb what you just said. I guess if it happened in 2006, then I guess it MUST happen again, right? Because history always repeats itself, right? Lets ignore that the Heat were a more complete team in 2006 and had a different coach.

I would not be surprised to see Heat get bounced in the second round. the Heat are so over rated. They have been playing good ball lately though, but thats only just lately. If the bench continues to perform and Bosh continues to play like a man, maybe the Heat have a chance.

but without a serious answer to their PG/C questions, I just can't see it.
    Jordan and Pippen never had a legit PG and C. As you mentioned lebron and wade are two of the best playoff performers in NBA history. When its so tough to score in the playoffs with everyone packing in the paint, you need guys that can create their own shots. The Bulls only have 1 guy that can do that, and whats worse he is at the PG position. The only other team coming out of the east is Boston. I don't bet with my heart-- in that case I would have said the heat to take the East last year when I was a fan way before Lebitch and PussBosh came there Demons. I'm not gonna even get into this discussion. I am gonna come back and bump everything at the end of the season just like last year

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

That's an interesting statement you just made, because without Howard & Nelson, the Magic got nothing.. Without Kobe and Gasol, the Lakers have nothing. Without KG and Pierce, KG and Allen, Rondo and KG, Rondo and Pierce (whatever combination you want) they have nothing. Without Duncan and Parker, the Spurs have nothing.. Without Dirk and (insert some player) the Mavericks have nothing. Without Kobe and Shaq of the in early 2000s, the Lakers had nothing. Without Jordan and Pippen, the bulls had nothing.... I think you get my point which is outside of 2 of a team's best players will result in a team having "nothing"..

Also, the Heat are indeed 0-8 against the Bulls, Boston, and Dallas. But you conveniently left out there sweep of LA, there split with the Spurs, there split with Orlando, and there win against the Thunder --All teams winning over 60% of their games.. If you are going to paint a picture, paint the entire picture....

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    That's an interesting statement you just made, because without Howard & Nelson, the Magic got nothing.. Without Kobe and Gasol, the Lakers have nothing. Without KG and Pierce, KG and Allen, Rondo and KG, Rondo and Pierce (whatever combination you want) they have nothing. Without Duncan and Parker, the Spurs have nothing.. Without Dirk and (insert some player) the Mavericks have nothing. Without Kobe and Shaq of the in early 2000s, the Lakers had nothing. Without Jordan and Pippen, the bulls had nothing.... I think you get my point which is outside of 2 of a team's best players will result in a team having "nothing"..

Lakers and Celtics and Spurs and 90's Bulls all have/had good benches. The Heat have the lowest scoring bench in the league, I don't think any one of them averages more than 5 ppg.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatMilk
    Jordan and Pippen never had a legit PG and C
    stop right there. Are you comparing Lebron and Wade to Jordan and Pippen? Are you comparing this Heat team to the 90's Bulls?

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonknowledge View Post
    Knicks need to get their act together or forget the season
    The knicks are not even thinking about this season...

Goat Milk

chantrain you are not a new guy to the forum. what was your old name?

Bradyd

Lakers and Celtics and Spurs and 90's Bulls all have/had good benches. The Heat have the lowest scoring bench in the league, I don't think any one of them averages more than 5 ppg.
    Not enough to win a championship, which I assume that's what you meant by having "nothing". What else could you be talking about? Wade and Lebron are there to help the Heat win a championship. If can't just brush aside those 2 and accurately judge a team, which is what you were doing. All the teams I mentioned had or have goals of winning the championship. Looking past 2 of each team's best players make all the teams non contenders. So I was just pointing out that the "point" you were making about the Heat, applies to every team....

chantrain

I literally said "they have nothing" without Wade, Lebron and Bosh. That's true. The only other contending team you could say that for would be the Magic. Without Dwight, they have nothing.

I'm a new guy. I've been lurking for a while but decided to sign up a few days ago.

I don't think this year is Miami's year. Next year will be better....depending on if they make the right moves of course. Heat are too vulnerable in too many places.

BreakdaBank161
    BreakdaBank161's Avatar Become A Pro!

im glad ur not either u LOSER Knicks just need a lil Chemistry. u MORON u JUST a hater

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

So now its the first round not the second round. Are the bulls even playoff material? Why you have so much hate on the Bulls? Is it because they have a superstar who has his team playing way above there shoulders unlike your boy toys ?

Bradyd

I literally said "they have nothing" without Wade, Lebron and Bosh. That's true. The only other contending team you could say that for would be the Magic. Without Dwight, they have nothing.

I'm a new guy. I've been lurking for a while but decided to sign up a few days ago.

I don't think this year is Miami's year. Next year will be better....depending on if they make the right moves of course. Heat are too vulnerable in too many places.
    Take the best players from each team, and then look at each team.. They would all look like crap or crapish. The Lakers only look good as a team because of Kobe/Gasol/Bynum. You mean to tell me a starting lineup of Fisher/Brown/Artest/Odom/Ratliff looks good???

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    [/B]

So now its the first round not the second round. Are the bulls even playoff material? Why you have so much hate on the Bulls? Is it because they have a superstar who has his team playing way above there shoulders unlike your boy toys ?
    I said wouldn't be surprised, I didn't say it will happen. I like Rose a lot and think he is the best pg in game. I don't have hate, I'm stating facts. Tell me one team like the bulls (with a shoot-first pg) that has ever made the finals. Iverson didn't even run the point on the sixers the year they went to the finals... Why are you posting in bold? Are you JR007?

Theres no point of having an nba futures discussion with a guy that said Sixers will win the east. Thanks.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Knicks worse with Melo, Rose not an elite PG, no1 can beat MIA in 7 games....

You can always tell which side JJ is on because fukkin threads like this get created when he loses.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Whole entire NY area calling for coach to be fired

Melo is a weak pussy aklways was and always will be

You cannot win with this type of player, all about him

He blasted Denver fans today saying they are rooting against him

Melo they could care less if you got your fukkin head blown off

Stop being all about yourself, your not even close to a top elite player

woodyman
    woodyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

give them some more time

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

I said wouldn't be surprised, I didn't say it will happen. I like Rose a lot and think he is the best pg in game. I don't have hate, I'm stating facts. Tell me one team like the bulls (with a shoot-first pg) that has ever made the finals. Iverson didn't even run the point on the sixers the year they went to the finals... Why are you posting in bold? Are you JR007?

Theres no point of having an nba futures discussion with a guy that said Sixers will win the east. Thanks.
    What happened when you said D Rose wasn't all star material a few months ago. Get a life, he is about to win MVP.

First 123