1. #36
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    I don't think who ever wins will make a big difference. I would prefer Obama, just for the slight chance he might do a little good. And is that why you guys hate him? He might try to institute programs that could possibly help the poor, a little. Maybe even poor blacks. Is it the black man holding you down?
    Do you feel the Republicans are more on your side? Are they gonna protect you from all the hedonists?
    Only about 5% of the population stands to benefit by the republican agenda. So wheres the hate for Obama coming from?

  2. #37
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    epic

  3. #38
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    The Republican party of Lincoln isn't the same as the Republican party today just like the Democrats of the same era aren't the same as the Democrats today. If you were a southern bell in 1960, you were a Democrat. Today you'd be a Republican. That's history and political science that if you weren't fortunate enough to learn in high school or possibly at the college level, it'd be hard to teach you now.

    As for the original statement directly pointed at Barack, please stop listening to Rush Limbaugh. I don't understand how the first Black president of the Harvard Law Review, a successful community organizer, an Illinois State Senator, and a United States Senator can be called an empty suit. If you somehow believe that, then your mind is already made up, and nothing is going to convince you otherwise.

    There are a few even more stupid comments in Panic's original post that I'll bother to address. Barack doesn't reject his white heritage at all. He respects his mother the way I only wish I could respect my own mother. Barack recognizes his mother as a saint who taught him invaluable lessons that every child should be so lucky to embrace. He frequently speaks of his mom, how she grew up in Kansas, and everything related to her upbringing. They shared many pictures of Barack, his mother, and his white grandparents at the Convention. Keep in mind Barack's white family is all he had. His father wasn't around. So now that we talked "white," let's talk "Arab." Barack is just as Arab as some Native American named Chief Runningwater is Asian. I'm not sure what the Arab influence in Kenya one thousand years ago has to do with Barack except for his name.

    I don't normally spend the time responding to topics like this on SBR because quite frankly this isn't the place I go to to have an educated conversation, but as a member of this community I feel responsible to say something. Panic, if you (because of whatever reason(s) like upbringing, etc) have trouble voting for a man born to a white mother and black father, then that's a personal conflict that the most successful psychologist in the world would have to work on. It's not anyone's responsibility here at SBR to change you, Panic, unless you begin to infringe on others natural rights.

  4. #39
    danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-08
    Posts: 2,696
    Betpoints: 942

    the real obama

    to show you exactly who obama is all you have to do is check into his chicago politcal ties and you will find he is of the radical left and is far from being a reformer.. just google the name bill ayers and obama's ties to him and you will see how badly obama is misrepresenting himself.. its ridiculous!!

  5. #40
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    and rush limbaugh has entered the room afterall

  6. #41
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by ico2525 View Post
    The Republican party of Lincoln isn't the same as the Republican party today just like the Democrats of the same era aren't the same as the Democrats today. If you were a southern bell in 1960, you were a Democrat. Today you'd be a Republican. That's history and political science that if you weren't fortunate enough to learn in high school or possibly at the college level, it'd be hard to teach you now.

    As for the original statement directly pointed at Barack, please stop listening to Rush Limbaugh. I don't understand how the first Black president of the Harvard Law Review, a successful community organizer, an Illinois State Senator, and a United States Senator can be called an empty suit. If you somehow believe that, then your mind is already made up, and nothing is going to convince you otherwise.

    There are a few even more stupid comments in Panic's original post that I'll bother to address. Barack doesn't reject his white heritage at all. He respects his mother the way I only wish I could respect my own mother. Barack recognizes his mother as a saint who taught him invaluable lessons that every child should be so lucky to embrace. He frequently speaks of his mom, how she grew up in Kansas, and everything related to her upbringing. They shared many pictures of Barack, his mother, and his white grandparents at the Convention. Keep in mind Barack's white family is all he had. His father wasn't around. So now that we talked "white," let's talk "Arab." Barack is just as Arab as some Native American named Chief Runningwater is Asian. I'm not sure what the Arab influence in Kenya one thousand years ago has to do with Barack except for his name.

    I don't normally spend the time responding to topics like this on SBR because quite frankly this isn't the place I go to to have an educated conversation, but as a member of this community I feel responsible to say something. Panic, if you (because of whatever reason(s) like upbringing, etc) have trouble voting for a man born to a white mother and black father, then that's a personal conflict that the most successful psychologist in the world would have to work on. It's not anyone's responsibility here at SBR to change you, Panic, unless you begin to infringe on others natural rights.

    Anyone seen an Obamabot. Well here you go. Read this post and tell me what makes Obama the choice for president. This poster is an attacker, that wants to do it with smoke and mirrors, and divert the attention from the issues. Nice, ico. You're a follower, sheep, whatever makes you comfortable, my congrats to you, sir.





    You and monkey have fun.

  7. #42
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    All night, i have yet to see Ryan, monkey, and now, Ico tell me what Barack has done. They cant. Period. no point in arguing. Everyone has seen my posts, i have asked over, and over, and over again. And they have yet to answer.


    GUYS!!!!!WHAT HAS BARACK DONE???!!!!!!!!! LIST IT!!!!!!


    Hopefully, they can read that.

  8. #43
    Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-08
    Posts: 2,258

    Anyone voting for Barack doesn't know what they are getting into. Sure McCain has his flaws, but I just don't think everyone knows how liberal Obama actually is. The guy is running for the #1 job in greatest country in the world with next to none decision making experience.

    This guy is the most pre-meditated speaker I have ever seen. He's great when he has rehearsed something, but when you actually ask him questions, he looks rattled and doesn't know what he is going to come out of his mouth.

    I can't wait for the debates

  9. #44
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Anyone seen an Obamabot. Well here you go. Read this post and tell me what makes Obama the choice for president. This poster is an attacker, that wants to do it with smoke and mirrors, and divert the attention from the issues. Nice, ico. You're a follower, sheep, whatever makes you comfortable, my congrats to you, sir.





    You and monkey have fun.
    It was a response to that demented, conservative slander you posted originally, idiot. Not a case for his election. Do you ever bring anything relevant to the table?

  10. #45
    Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-08
    Posts: 2,258

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    All night, i have yet to see Ryan, monkey, and now, Ico tell me what Barack has done. They cant. Period. no point in arguing. Everyone has seen my posts, i have asked over, and over, and over again. And they have yet to answer.


    GUYS!!!!!WHAT HAS BARACK DONE???!!!!!!!!! LIST IT!!!!!!


    Hopefully, they can read that.
    I'm with you. Like Hannity says, name one significant accomplishment that Barack has done. you can't.

  11. #46
    Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-08
    Posts: 2,258

    Also can't wait to see how many times he uses the race card as well.

  12. #47
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    No, I'm not a bot. I'm a college educated young person. What political issues do you want to discuss. People on this forum don't have a problem discussing political issues. You're the one that doesn't want to discuss political issues. You just want to talk about how Barack's father whom he hardly knew as a child was from Kenya and his white mother was from Kansas. Those aren't political issues, Panic. They aren't even issues at all. Both of his parents are dead, and Barack is a person of good character. He has a loving, supportive family. He devoted much of his life to helping others. Even John McCain praises him on that.

  13. #48
    TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 634

    Panic,

    What has John McCain accomplished that directly proves he will be a good President? He hasn't even accomplished learning how to use a computer nor e-mail yet!

    And don't say that he was a POW. That doesn't mean he knows strategy. It simply means he took orders and was captured. Nothing else. Was he a General of have any part in creating strategy? NO! So the POW thing doesn't mean shit


    So let's see your list and why it will make him a good president

  14. #49
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingctb27 View Post
    Anyone voting for Barack doesn't know what they are getting into. Sure McCain has his flaws, but I just don't think everyone knows how liberal Obama actually is. The guy is running for the #1 job in greatest country in the world with next to none decision making experience.

    This guy is the most pre-meditated speaker I have ever seen. He's great when he has rehearsed something, but when you actually ask him questions, he looks rattled and doesn't know what he is going to come out of his mouth.

    I can't wait for the debates
    Nor can I.

  15. #50
    ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-08
    Posts: 20,615

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingctb27 View Post
    I'm with you. Like Hannity says, name one significant accomplishment that Barack has done. you can't.
    notgonna win an argument with someone who quotes hannity

    i think most people on both sides can see that

  16. #51
    gridiron guru
    gridiron guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-07
    Posts: 255
    Betpoints: 273

    Well this thinking American knows that Obama is the man for the job, anything else is uncivilized...oh by the way McCain supporters...Palin just sealed the white house for Obama...Watch in November

  17. #52
    TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 634

    people don't understand that Hannity, O'reilly and the rest of FIXED NEWS is not news! it's called "Propaganda" morons

  18. #53
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    I listed some significant political accomplishments, but I'll be redundant. He was the first Black president of the Harvard Law Review. Being president of the Harvard Law Review is an executive experience. It takes leadership and a strong work ethic.

    I'll quickly give another specific example in the US Senate. He helped write a bill that President Bush signed into law in 2007 that relieved and aided several countries who were fighting internal terrorism that was becoming quite violent.

    Keep this fact in mind, the reason why people have a hard time coming up with specifics shows nothing about our two political candidates. It just means that Americans in general are stupid, poorly educated, and un/misinformed.

  19. #54
    TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 634

    Most importantly, Barack isn't in bed with the Armageddonites!

  20. #55
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    what has any of them done, except pander to corporations, the rich and kill and torture on behalf of there of? None of them have any convictions.

  21. #56
    MonkeyF0cker
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-12-07
    Posts: 12,125
    Betpoints: 793


    Keep this fact in mind, the reason why people have a hard time coming up with specifics shows nothing about our two political candidates. It just means that Americans in general are stupid, poorly educated, and un/misinformed.
    Exactly, ico. That is precisely the reason why Panic refuses to engage in a conversation regarding McCain's accomplishments. I also posted a bunch of bills that he authored in a previous thread started by Panic, but he chooses to ignore them.

  22. #57
    AnotherLoan
    AnotherLoan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-08
    Posts: 2,225

    This is the current line at Matchbook.

    Obama -167
    McCain +157

  23. #58
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    I don't think who ever wins will make a big difference. I would prefer Obama, just for the slight chance he might do a little good. And is that why you guys hate him? He might try to institute programs that could possibly help the poor, a little. Maybe even poor blacks. Is it the black man holding you down?
    Do you feel the Republicans are more on your side? Are they gonna protect you from all the hedonists?
    Only about 5% of the population stands to benefit by the republican agenda. So wheres the hate for Obama coming from?
    This is the Reno from 40 minutes ago. What happened?

  24. #59
    TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 634

    Quote Originally Posted by reno cool View Post
    what has any of them done, except pander to corporations, the rich and kill and torture on behalf of there of? None of them have any convictions.

    Did you forget that Barack voted against the Iraq war??

    Did you forget that Barack stood up to the Military Industrial Complex??

    Did you forget that Barack doesn't pander to the "Armageddonites" who want to make more wars to bring about the end of the world?

    yes, I understand that our Democratic system is screwed up because 95% of incumbent congressmen are always re-elected because they have thousands times more money. (oh and by the way, McCain's campaign reform bill was a total flop)

    But if you're looking for the perfect candidate who doesn't take any bribes from big corporations and insiders, then you'll never find him/her because such a person would be assassinated for being a revolutionary. In history, most revolutionaries get killed

  25. #60
    AnotherLoan
    AnotherLoan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-08
    Posts: 2,225

    Just dumped a grand on the Obama line.

    Don't let me down Barack.

  26. #61
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    Well I wouldn't go that far TeamPlayer, but unless you've worked on a presidential campaign, you don't really know what it takes to become president. You have to raise practically 15 million dollars a month to even be a viable candidate.

    What you said about incumbents is absolutely true. That's the way it has always been for at least 200 years though.

  27. #62
    TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 634

    yes ico,,,and the powers-that-be, big corporations and the most wealthy people would like it keep it that way, wouldn't they?

    They won't give up their influence and the American public is to busy watching American Idol and NFL footbal to give a damn

  28. #63
    reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-02-08
    Posts: 3,567

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamPlayer View Post
    Did you forget that Barack voted against the Iraq war??

    Did you forget that Barack stood up to the Military Industrial Complex??

    Did you forget that Barack doesn't pander to the "Armageddonites" who want to make more wars to bring about the end of the world?

    yes, I understand that our Democratic system is screwed up because 95% of incumbent congressmen are always re-elected because they have thousands times more money. (oh and by the way, McCain's campaign reform bill was a total flop)

    But if you're looking for the perfect candidate who doesn't take any bribes from big corporations and insiders, then you'll never find him/her because such a person would be assassinated for being a revolutionary. In history, most revolutionaries get killed
    I don't expect a perfect or even a good candidate.
    I'm saying that no one should be down on a candidate because he has little experience. Because the experience they have is rarely good.

  29. #64
    ico2525
    ico2525's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-30-08
    Posts: 598
    Betpoints: 36

    One good sign is the number of people who have given to the Obama campaign. More individuals have given to Obama's campaign than to any other presidential candidate ever. The vast majority of his contributions are under $200. That's powerful.

    As for congressional districts... I'd say people give 90% more to incumbents just because they know them. I don't think it's some big corporate / wealth driven conspiracy. It's pretty simple. Your district elects a new Congressperson. He or she does a great job by building a new school, improving some roads, whatever... so you say hey sure, I'll give $10 to his / her campaign for re-election. That adds up, and it's harder for opponents to come up with the same contributions.

  30. #65
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,997
    Betpoints: 60

    I think our "educated" "open" minded posters here should read the absolute facts below. The barack fans are eager to keep the greatest gravy train of all time rockin!


    Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America.?

    Fair enough.
    But this time, it has to be a 2-way conversation.
    White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.

    This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions,
    grievances and demands heard.

    And among them are these:

    First,
    America has been the best country on earth for black
    folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from
    Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million,
    were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the
    greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.< SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">

    Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he
    is an American.

    Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up
    blacks than white Americans.
    Untold trillions have been spent since the '60's on welfare,
    food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants,
    student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax
    Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the
    African-American community into the mainstream.

    Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged
    in discriminationagainst white folks -- with affirmative action,
    contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants
    over white applicants.

    Churches, foundati ons, civic groups, schools and individuals
    all over
    America have donated time and money to support
    soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and
    nursing homes for blacks.

    We hear the grievances.


    Where is the gratitude??

    Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks.

    Let him go to
    Altoona and Johnstown , and ask the white kids
    in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League
    recruiters handing out sch olarships for 'deserving' white kids?

    Is white
    America really responsible for the fact that the crime
    and incarceration rates for Afr ican-Americans are 7 times
    those of white
    America ? Is it really white America 's fault that
    illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70%
    and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities
    has reached 50%?

    Is that the fault of white
    America or, first and foremost, a
    failure of the black community itself?

    As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence.


    Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals
    choose black victims 3% of the time, black criminals
    choose white victims 45% of the time?

    Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times
    more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies
    were 139 times as common in the first 3 years of this decade.

    We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about
    Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and
    Jena .

    And all turned out to be hoaxes.


    But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites
    that are real, we hear nothing.



    Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before,
    about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

  31. #66
    accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-07
    Posts: 7,160
    Betpoints: 72


  32. #67
    Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-10-06
    Posts: 4,468
    Betpoints: 121

    Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Which one of you will disagree with this? Facts hurt.


    The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No
    resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no
    understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world
    works, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

    He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him
    is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic
    surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim
    his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is
    African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

    What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant
    of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a
    single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners.

    Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for
    centuries until the British ended it.

    Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves: he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

    It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the
    evil of being human to the evil of being white.

    Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind
    can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

    Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

    His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
    Panic - did you write that? Either way, it was well-written and well ...




  33. #68
    zentiense
    zentiense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-20-08
    Posts: 417
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    I think our "educated" "open" minded posters here should read the absolute facts below. The barack fans are eager to keep the greatest gravy train of all time rockin!


    Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America.?

    Fair enough.
    But this time, it has to be a 2-way conversation.
    White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.

    This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions,
    grievances and demands heard.

    And among them are these:

    First,
    America has been the best country on earth for black
    folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from
    Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million,
    were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the
    greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.< SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">

    Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he
    is an American.

    Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up
    blacks than white Americans.
    Untold trillions have been spent since the '60's on welfare,
    food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants,
    student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax
    Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the
    African-American community into the mainstream.

    Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged
    in discriminationagainst white folks -- with affirmative action,
    contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants
    over white applicants.

    Churches, foundati ons, civic groups, schools and individuals
    all over
    America have donated time and money to support
    soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and
    nursing homes for blacks.

    We hear the grievances.


    Where is the gratitude??

    Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks.

    Let him go to
    Altoona and Johnstown , and ask the white kids
    in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League
    recruiters handing out sch olarships for 'deserving' white kids?

    Is white
    America really responsible for the fact that the crime
    and incarceration rates for Afr ican-Americans are 7 times
    those of white
    America ? Is it really white America 's fault that
    illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70%
    and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities
    has reached 50%?

    Is that the fault of white
    America or, first and foremost, a
    failure of the black community itself?

    As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence.


    Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals
    choose black victims 3% of the time, black criminals
    choose white victims 45% of the time?

    Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times
    more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies
    were 139 times as common in the first 3 years of this decade.

    We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about
    Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and
    Jena .

    And all turned out to be hoaxes.


    But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites
    that are real, we hear nothing.



    Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before,
    about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.
    So you're saying that African Americans should be happy and grateful that they were enslaved and brought to America? This doesn't make any sense. It just might be one of the most offensive things I've ever read. That's like a murderer saying "Hey, you should be grateful I'm going to kill you. Then you can go to heaven!"

    As for Panic, you didn't have a single citation in your post so I don't see how you can claim any fact. Go do some real research and then present something concrete -- then, maybe, you could do some "owning" or whatever you think you're doing. Until then, it's just another bunch of internet hearsay garbage. "Facts hurt" might be the strongest sentence you said -- facts do hurt, especially when they're made up and serve random internet political polemics.

  34. #69
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    Panic - did you write that? Either way, it was well-written and well ...




    No, it wasnt me. I wish. It was written by a guy named Dr. Jack Wheeler. Google him and check his stuff out. He writes good articles.

  35. #70
    Panic
    Panic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-08
    Posts: 10,367

    Quote Originally Posted by zentiense View Post
    So you're saying that African Americans should be happy and grateful that they were enslaved and brought to America? This doesn't make any sense. It just might be one of the most offensive things I've ever read. That's like a murderer saying "Hey, you should be grateful I'm going to kill you. Then you can go to heaven!"

    As for Panic, you didn't have a single citation in your post so I don't see how you can claim any fact. Go do some real research and then present something concrete -- then, maybe, you could do some "owning" or whatever you think you're doing. Until then, it's just another bunch of internet hearsay garbage. "Facts hurt" might be the strongest sentence you said -- facts do hurt, especially when they're made up and serve random internet political polemics.

    Tell me what is not true, pal. Dont just say it, prove it.

First 123 Last
Top