The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Shoot them in the balls

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Why can you get sued if someone is breaking into your house? That is just stupid.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

and... most people are not well trained shooters. So you are going to shoot someone in the leg, in the dark, slightly panicked, one shot, etc.....

good luck

-playr101

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    I'm sure I'll get bashed for this but oh well.

I am NRA trained and licensed in self defense with a deadly weapon, and have had jobs where I was made to understand law and circumstances when it comes to self defense and deadly force..I am Just answering based on That.

Statistics show that holding a gun on someone or shooting below the waist will only cause the person breaking in to have more chances to hurt You or your family. The Guy isn't breaking in to borrow some sugar.

If someone breaks into my house where My wife and my two babies live, I will unfortunately be shooting to kill. Its legal at that point, and their safety is my priority. Too many people have been hurt by trying to finesse the situation.
    I'm afraid it depends on the state. In the state of California you do not have the right to kill him.

I'd fire a warning shot along with pumping my shotgun. If he chose not to leave the house at that point I'd fire upon his leg with my 9mm and call the police.

playr101

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Why can you get sued if someone is breaking into your house? That is just stupid.
    This is America. the legal system that protects the innocent also protects the criminals.

Google it, it happens.

-playr101

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this burglar sued the homeowner who shot him:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1711925/posts

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

blow them away, what the **** are they thinking

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Im pretty sure most states you cannot legally shoot an intruder if the intruder doesnt possess a gun. I think its a pretty dumb law, considering youre not going to wait to see him pull out his gun for you too, but thats the way the law reads, at least in VA I know. You are only allowed equal level of self defense, IE. if he has a gun, you can shoot him. If he has a knife, you can stab him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

robb

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    What the law for that in California? ALso, What happen If u fire a gun that is not licensed to you? Just wondering

Discretion is up to law enforcement on scene....they can easily charge you for the illegal weapon but most states...don;t see this happening. There was a case in NY a few years ago...guy breaks in and is found in baby's room...the homeowner/dad shoots him....thief is treated and charged with the break in and the dad is charged for not having the weapon registered. Shitty

playr101

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Im pretty sure most states you cannot legally shoot an intruder if the intruder doesnt possess a gun. I think its a pretty dumb law, considering youre not going to wait to see him pull out his gun for you too, but thats the way the law reads, at least in VA I know. You are only allowed equal level of self defense, IE. if he has a gun, you can shoot him. If he has a knife, you can stab him.
    \
    Not in the south!

-playr101

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

kill them

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I would shoot them in the fukking face. If they are in my home they are there looking for trouble and believe you me... They would find it.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

What if you have a gun and the intruder has a knife, are you supposed to let him stab you and your family before shooting him? If thats really how it works in VA, remind me to never live there.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Especially since I just put night sites on my gun this past weekend... SOB would be dead!

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

no need to read anybody's comments, period you come on my property , you are risking your life. you break in my house you life will end.

live by one saying when anything like this happens, SHOOT FIRST ASK THE QUESTIONS LATER.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    no need to read anybody's comments, period you come on my property , you are risking your life. you break in my house you life will end.

live by one saying when anything like this happens, SHOOT FIRST ASK THE QUESTIONS LATER.
    all you texas people think alike based on what i have seen. i think the majority of texans are trigger happy. i dont think i would make it in texas.

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

if someone breaks in, im not waiting around to see if they have a gun or why they broke in. if im home you picked the wrong house. 12 gauge pump

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Anyone saying they wouldn't shoot to kill is a liar.

I would take that fukkers head off.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No one can say unless actually in situation so all thse posts are useless

We all talk tough behind computers

E-Tough guys

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

i would shoot the mother rooster_eater in the chest or head

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

jj just because you are an embarassment to your mother and the largest vagina in the history of men does not mean that we all are.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Looks like I would face legal ramifications then. Fukk I don't care, rather be alive and in prison for whatever length of stay it is then rotting in the ground.

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

1 shot in the face if he's holding a weapon, if not than one in the leg and just jump on him.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

cookies and milk? It could be santa!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

It depends. If he has a weapon I would shoot him first and ask questions later. If he is not armed I will ask him to leave.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

In the South we shoot to kill......40+ caliber and hollow tipped bullets. No need to mess around with a little .22 or .25 or something small unless it is just for concealed/pocket carry. You will not be prosecuted for protecting your domain, at least in my state, and as someone basically said earlier a dead perp can't testify. Hell if nothing else go put an empty toilet tissue roll in the dead perp's hand and tell the cops you thought he had a gun.
    Last edited by jarvol; 03-15-11 at 12:58 PM.

keenecharger21
    keenecharger21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

i would give them the gun

naw i would point the gun calll the police

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No one can say unless actually in situation so all thse posts are useless

We all talk tough behind computers

E-Tough guys
    JJ - You know how we Jewish guys keep the night stand stocked just in case
    Attached Images  

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by playr101 View Post
    and... most people are not well trained shooters. So you are going to shoot someone in the leg, in the dark, slightly panicked, one shot, etc.....

good luck

-playr101
    This is the real point. I wonder how many of these "shoot the knee" folks have ever fired a weapon. It's not as easy as it seems on TV...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    This is the real point. I wonder how many of these "shoot the knee" folks have ever fired a weapon. It's not as easy as it seems on TV...

And there's no automatic aim like on XBox Call of Duty either

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    We sleep with our bedroom door shut and locked. If I ever hear something downstairs, I always grab the machete and walk out slowly. Soon as I open the door, I pull the machete out of the sleeve and it makes that noise, like when you sharpen a knife. That would scare me to hear that if I was breaking into a house. Either that or the sound of a clip getting put in a gun would be enough to make me run.
    1. I doubt anyone hears your machete, and unless your trained with a knife i doubt playing ninja is really going to work out in your favor.
    2. They are called magazines not clips

Here in Indiana we don't have to worry about that

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    all you texas people think alike based on what i have seen. i think the majority of texans are trigger happy. i dont think i would make it in texas.
    you would make it

unless your profession calls you to break and enter, lol

good luck tonight wulf

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    it depends. If he has a weapon i would shoot him first and ask questions later. If he is not armed i will ask him to leave.
    \
    ask??

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I'd have no problem emptying my pistol into the robber and then calling the police or disposing of the body myself ( if my gun wasn't legal). I'd gladly personally kill off a good 95% of multiple felons in prison too.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I'd have no problem emptying my pistol into the robber and then calling the police or disposing of the body myself ( if my gun wasn't legal). I'd gladly personally kill off a good 95% of multiple felons in prison too.

95 % !?! thats fukked up . i would say murder and rapists are a small percentage of the prison population.

First 123 Last