milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Asshole call-out thread

you know the guys, they come into a thread after the game is over (or while your pick is losing) and say "great call" or ridicule your pick. or call it a square pick, or say they knew the other side was going to cover, etc.
    the guys that only like to kick people when they're down OR up, the same guys that call you a donkey when you beat them at a hand of poker.
    now don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone's pick but do it before the game!

so here's a thread to say - HEY QUIT BEING A FUKKING ASSHOLE! GET A LIFE!

and p.s. i am making this thread because i am done posting picks for free in players talk. i went 6-2-1 including a +355 money line winner in my last 9 picks but some posters would rather call me a liar than just go back and check the record. so to those assholes - have fun with your grind it out 91-84 records where you're still behind with the juice!

so it's quite ok to name names here - call them out!

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

donkdown

This and Wisky will be gone after first round so i dont blame ya Mike!!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

No offense Milwaukee, but are you really bothered by what some anonymous poster writes in your thread?

Isn't your record good enough for you?

I always create a thread in college football, and I kind of enjoy the guys who give me shit. You can't take this stuff THAT seriously.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle, and cant call it

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is this Dutch guy in the soccer forums that always talks shit if your bet loses. I forget his name though.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    No offense Milwaukee, but are you really bothered by what some anonymous poster writes in your thread?

I always create a thread in college football, and I kind of enjoy the guys who give me shit. You can't take this stuff THAT seriously.
    i'm like the guys that say they're leaving the forum and come right back the next day (except the difference is, i know i'm coming back) - i just wanted to give everyone the chance to vent

milwaukee mike

that kind of wound down right away (since it's in the saloon) so i started a new one

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    This and Wisky will be gone after first round so i dont blame ya Mike!!
    i would like that, i have a couple of sizable season bets with friends that marquette will make it further than wisconsin.
    i would be happy with a push at this point

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i would like that, i have a couple of sizable season bets with friends that marquette will make it further than wisconsin.
    i would be happy with a push at this point
    I hope u cash Mike. I actually think you are a good capper!! We disagreed on the Mich st game other day!! No hard feelings and I wish you success in all future bets!!

milwaukee mike

donkdown you and obama are class acts.
    i hope you don't take my words too seriously...