onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

5dimes>Mobile

5dimes seems to be forcing their mobile site, 5dimes.tv. I'd rather not use it, as my EVO runs their regular site just fine. I don't like the menus and feel of the mobile site.

This temporary?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I noticed this to be the case with the Iphone as well. I do, however, use the mobile site because its simple. They are practically identical IMO.

Insoluble
    Insoluble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

I really don't like their mobile site for my blackberry. Too many frames and its hard to navigate when I have multiple plays. I wish they had better software. 2 of my favorites are Bookmaker and JustBet. They have really nice mobile platforms

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

their mobile site doesnt work on my blackberry....wonder why

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    5dimes seems to be forcing their mobile site, 5dimes.tv. I'd rather not use it, as my EVO runs their regular site just fine. I don't like the menus and feel of the mobile site.

This temporary?
    Onlooker, what browser are you using? Go download Dolphin HD browser and you can use the 5Dimes full site. I do it myself with Android on my phone with 5Dimes.

After you install, just go into toolbox and select user agent. Set the user agent as desktop and you will get the full website.

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is a good deal as it works well big fan