pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    pokerplay, has there been ONE payout complaint about EZStreet to date?

Once you answer that question, I'll rest my case.
    We should start a thread like there is for betphoenix...titled "Easystreet payout report" and see how many people claim to have gotten payouts... the answer will be very few. They are a rinky dink shop. I dont even remember what my acct number was but it was like 3 thousand something...where as other (more reputable books) are in the 100,000's. Trust me, they wont make it very long.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

this book has a bad software.two days ago I tried to take a bet but I couldn't do, two minutes later I tried again and I took it.(I saw a ticket number and bet confirmation message on the screen)
    when I login next time, I recognised that my balance was less than 193 bucks.I have checked my open bets, there were double ticket. They did not accept remove one of them, bet lose...I mean be careful guys

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    this book has a bad software.two days ago I tried to take a bet but I couldn't do, two minutes later I tried again and I took it.(I saw a ticket number and bet confirmation message on the screen)
    when I login next time, I recognised that my balance was less than 193 bucks.I have checked my open bets, there were double ticket. They did not accept remove one of them, bet lose...I mean be careful guys
    ''Marvin'' just called me and we talked about this problem he added second ticket amount 193 bucks +25 bucks.
    Honesty, I'm satisfed with this special interest. As a new book it might have some small problems on the other hand I admit EZ has good and understanding staff

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seem like a typical mediocre, new book...

Will try to screw u over until they realize you post at SBR, and then will all of a sudden try to make it better before you complain. Its done over and over and many books have tried that shit with me.

I've had books call me and tell me I could only cash out $800 per week.... I said fine, its not on your website, I'm going to SBR.... suddenly, I'm able to withdraw 5000 per week.

pokerplayer22

Thats exactly right Brian...when i talked to Marvin on the phone, his attitude was 100% different after i brought up going to SBR if he was going to screw with my little payout. For that, I thank SBR for being there for the player

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

Brian, I agree with you it is look like a typical story but some of books even don't care these posts. for example betus. at least EZ try to do better.Who knows meybe they are goodwill. We will understand this in long-term.

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

anybody have the promo code?I deleted it something like EZ__100 or __ez100?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to deposit, win and come back to report.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

yall are forgetting that u dont need to deposit 1000 on this deal.. u can deposit as soon as u roll the 100 into 200 dollars and take 200 for 200 cash and the rollover 12X is just 4800. not that bad especially around tournament time.. by end of tournament rollover should be complete.. if ur up.. cash out a bit.. if ur down. u only risked 200 of ur money.. pretty simple really.

-stash

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Seriously, some people expect too much for these books..if this was so fkin easy they would never be able to pay out or go busto in doing so

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    yall are forgetting that u dont need to deposit 1000 on this deal.. u can deposit as soon as u roll the 100 into 200 dollars and take 200 for 200 cash and the rollover 12X is just 4800. not that bad especially around tournament time.. by end of tournament rollover should be complete.. if ur up.. cash out a bit.. if ur down. u only risked 200 of ur money.. pretty simple really.
    We know that.

The point is that it's misleading, because the $100 isn't free. It's just like a deposit bonus, and the worst part is they have 12x rollover and it's for "recreational players only."

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    Thats exactly right Brian...when i talked to Marvin on the phone, his attitude was 100% different after i brought up going to SBR if he was going to screw with my little payout. For that, I thank SBR for being there for the player
    pokerplayer22 you had no claim so going to the forums would not have made a difference, I paid you out and closed your account because I found out who you were and did not want your business.

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post
    pokerplayer22 you had no claim so going to the forums would not have made a difference, I paid you out and closed your account because I found out who you were and did not want your business.
    Marvin...heres some advice...You should spend less time covering your tracks and making excuses for trying to slow pay me before I threatened to get SBR involved and spend more time getting this other guy the 46k he won. Stop being such a dishonest little prick and pay the man!!

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

pokerplayer22: EZ strives to provide excellent customer service to all players whether they are on SBR or not. We strive to be fair and honest in all our actions, and we do ask for the same in return hence the reason your account was closed because not only do you have an agenda to bash EZ, which is obvious by all your posts regarding us (you have made posts on all sites in every thread about EZ, regardless of the topic) before, during and after you played here, even after you requested a payout you were not entitled to and got paid in 1 hour for FREE, even after you repeatedly stated you were going to stop bashing and continue to do so without reason. Our actions are not dictated by any poster or forum and EZ will always, above all else, offer quality service and fairness to all clients, even the dishonest ones.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just about to send them 2500.00 on fish heads advice!! not now!!

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post
    pokerplayer22: EZ strives to provide excellent customer service to all players whether they are on SBR or not. We strive to be fair and honest in all our actions, and we do ask for the same in return hence the reason your account was closed because not only do you have an agenda to bash EZ, which is obvious by all your posts regarding us (you have made posts on all sites in every thread about EZ, regardless of the topic) before, during and after you played here, even after you requested a payout you were not entitled to and got paid in 1 hour for FREE, even after you repeatedly stated you were going to stop bashing and continue to do so without reason. Our actions are not dictated by any poster or forum and EZ will always, above all else, offer quality service and fairness to all clients, even the dishonest ones.
    Again, Marvin...you need to spend less time covering up your lies in these forums and more time worrying about how you are going to snake 46k in deposits from new, gullible, unsuspecting customers in order to pay the guy who won 46k. I can see you priorities are in the right place though...Keep up the good work!!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

donkdown they are a legit book. dont let this pokerplayer22 guy who has a vendetta against them ruin a books name.. until we hear about even ONE player who wasnt paid the same day as easystreet advertises I ignore pokerplayer and his obvious rants and cries

-stash

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok!!

pokerplayer22

donkdown they are a legit book. dont let this pokerplayer22 guy who has a vendetta against them ruin a books name.. until we hear about even ONE player who wasnt paid the same day as easystreet advertises I ignore pokerplayer and his obvious rants and cries

-stash
    Am i mistaken or do we already have 46k in no pays??? Plus my issue is with the GM at Easystreet, not Easysteet. He is is known long time crook who already took an A book and sent them down the tubes and now he's going to do the same with another one.

pokerplayer22

-stash
    You are partially right though stash. I do have a vendetta against the corrupt Alex Powers but i will lay off this subject. It just pisses me off when they have people coming on here talking about how honest they are when i know the truth.

This board should be meant for promoting good books also (5dimes, heritage, jamaica, legends, etc)

Mthorn
    Mthorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Wait, so is this $100 no deposit first?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Yes. You get $100, no deposit, but if you want to withdraw later you'd have to deposit first.

First 12