VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tournament Lines Now Up At Most Major Books

Lines look pretty sharp at first glance, here are a few I'm keeping an eye on and will probably play tomorrow.

UConn -11.5

Princeton +14

Louisville -9.5

Memphis +5.5

Anyone else made plays yet or thinking about it? I'm a huge fan of playing these first round games early and then playing totals come Thursday/Friday.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

With you on the Louisville Pick Insider....

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

I'm still trying to figure out how Memphis made the tourney. Let alone think about betting on them. Lucky for them I think Zona is a really soft 5 seed.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

They made it by winning the C-USA tournament. They had a good year and are very underrated IMO. Played a decent non-conference schedule but never won any of their big games. Going 25-9 and 10-6 in conference is a good season.
    Last edited by VegasInsider; 03-14-11 at 10:08 AM.

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Too many points for the ville to lay. Take the points

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    They made it by winning the C-USA tournament. They had a good year and are very underrated IMO. Played a decent non-conference schedule but never one any of their big games. Going 25-9 and 10-6 in conference is a good season.
    Oh yeah, I forgot they beat Utep in the last seconds. Personally I don't think they would have got in had they not won the tournament, but just my opinion. I've seen a few of their games and wasn't impressed. They're very young though, so they'll be good in the coming years.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Yeah, they probably would have been heading to the NIT but it would have been close had they not won. UAB won the regular season title and they barely got in and UTEP didn't even stand a chance.