k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    jay cutler is twice as big as overeem... And who said I'm big as him... I'm big for being natural..5'9 235 pounds %15bodyfat right now.....
    Jay Cutler = 275 lbs

Overeem = 262 lbs

Yup, twice as big.......

Obviously Cutler is shorter therefore bigger overall but twice as big, come on.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation MMA View Post
    and while most bodybuilders use steriods, genetically they are already big and beast. if you look at ronnie coleman, youd probably assume he gets awesome Traps from steriods. but in reality his mom has traps just as big.! some people are born midgets some giants get over it. plus the average dutch man is over 6 feet tall.

i agree most atheltes do whatever they can to get ahead, but lets not throw a blanket over everything.
    Ronnie without steroids....you would never hear his name in a life time.

Same Arnold, best genetics, hard work, can only take you so far which is no where.

Arnold's best quote.... side effects of steroids........greatness

You guys keep living in your dream world that your "hero's" just train hard and have good genetics. Its laughable when most kids on some pathetic HS football teams are juicing yet some pro fighter is clean.

The thing is, I don't bring down anyone who usues steroids because If I was in pro sports I'd be juiced to the gills. You guys must know much about gear but its not really hard to pass these pathetic tests with HGH and designer steroids. Plus not like some organization would want to suspend their meal ticket.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNation MMA View Post
    and while most bodybuilders use steriods, genetically they are already big and beast. if you look at ronnie coleman, youd probably assume he gets awesome Traps from steriods. but in reality his mom has traps just as big.! some people are born midgets some giants get over it. plus the average dutch man is over 6 feet tall.

i agree most atheltes do whatever they can to get ahead, but lets not throw a blanket over everything.
    We're talking about Overeem's obvious steroid usage. You're the one throwing a blanket, saying that most athletes do steroids.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have D-Bols in my house. I never juiced before, but I'm thinking of it this spring.

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    It wasn't overnight... I think I took two years.. It's possible...

i think the pride/ufc merger proved otherwise they had a few elite fighters fedor definitely being one of them but too many mismatches just like Strikeforce UFC is the big leagues the best fighting the best we'll see how he does

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Jay Cutler = 275 lbs

Overeem = 262 lbs

Yup, twice as big.......

Obviously Cutler is shorter therefore bigger overall but twice as big, come on.
    300 pounds baby... We all know these guys use steroids.... And overeem still doesn't half the muscles that jay cutler has.....especially legs....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    i think the pride/ufc merger proved otherwise they had a few elite fighters fedor definitely being one of them but too many mismatches just like Strikeforce UFC is the big leagues the best fighting the best we'll see how he does
    So what about chuck lidell, knocked the fukk out..... You expect fighters to stay on top forever.....Fedor has been fighting for a long time...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Ronnie without steroids....you would never hear his name in a life time.

Same Arnold, best genetics, hard work, can only take you so far which is no where.

Arnold's best quote.... side effects of steroids........greatness

You guys keep living in your dream world that your "hero's" just train hard and have good genetics. Its laughable when most kids on some pathetic HS football teams are juicing yet some pro fighter is clean.

The thing is, I don't bring down anyone who usues steroids because If I was in pro sports I'd be juiced to the gills. You guys must know much about gear but its not really hard to pass these pathetic tests with HGH and designer steroids. Plus not like some organization would want to suspend their meal ticket.
    Ronnie was big before steroid use.... And all mma fighters use some kind of PEDs..

First ... 2345