Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ZETA.....what are your TOP SEVEN books currently for ARBS?

???????????

Do not include the likes of PINNY, MATCHBOOK, BETFAIR, etc., etc,...............only books the masses at SBR can easily deposit at without going through loopholes.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

FH, since the absence of matchbook, i have not found one arb. 95% of my arbs used to have matchbook as one of the 2 books. it is kinda depressing having to lay -110 on every play, but i guess we will have to adjust.

patty venditto always gives me arb alerts but when i log in i never see the soft line that he saw in his account.

FH, call me. i want to show you something that is easier to describe over the phone. good luck chief.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    FH, since the absence of matchbook, i have not found one arb. 95% of my arbs used to have matchbook as one of the 2 books. it is kinda depressing having to lay -110 on every play, but i guess we will have to adjust.

patty venditto always gives me arb alerts but when i log in i never see the soft line that he saw in his account

C'mon

You need to step it up a notch...........there are many arbs not involving matchbook.

Are you attacking soccer and spring training baseball?.......boxing?........NBA moneylines?.........golf?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

boxing and golf are not on sbrodds so it is tough to see those lines. i guess you have to log in to each book individually?

mlb spring training games and basketball MLs are tough to arb b/c all books have 20 cent lines, even at -125 +105.

i will be arbing baseball MLs once the regular season starts and top books like 5dimes, betjam start posting 10 cent lines.

if you see anything, text me and i will do the same for you
    Last edited by ZetaPsi808; 03-11-11 at 08:17 AM.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    boxing and golf are not on sbrodds so it is tough to see those lines. i guess you have to log in to each book individually?

i will be arbing baseball MLs once the regular season starts.

basketball MLs also tough to arb b/c all books have 20 cent lines, even at -125 +105.

if you see anything, text me and i will do the same for you

Sent you a PM, guess your PM's are working now.