The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

If we are to believe in evolution....

...then wouldn't we have to believe these men

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-c...3095476&page=1

are less evolved than the rest, and should be systematically wiped out to spare us their barbarism?

What type of sick mother fukker do you have to be to want to get involved in some shit like that? This is why racism will never die.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Alot of blacks will die for this.. Sad....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

But every race does this... Every.....

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing to do with evolution. More to do with upbringing and society values.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

"Every adult male that had sex with this child should go to prison, I don't care what the color is. But I do not believe black males are the only ones that had contact with this young child," said Quanell X, the leader of Houston's New Black Panther Party. "It appears to me there's only been the selective prosecution of one community, which is African American."

My thoughts: white kids and teens wouldnt' do this or hang around this blacks. It was all blacks, they are guilty and they know it

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

This is about 50 miles from Houston where I live. Let me tell you, Quanell X is about the biggest piece of shit out there. He's a wannabe Al Sharpton here locally. If there's race and a TV camera involved he'll be there.

The funny thing is he lives in an area that has money and is around 88% white.

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

This is more about being shitty bad kids not evolution...white preists are evolved and they like to **** little boys so that ruins your theory.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Yeah, you have got some sick bastards in this world. But if you think this is bad, I've read of worse things than this.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The bad part is some people are blaming the 11-year old girl for this. An 11-year old still a kid and isn't able to consent to anything.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

this has nothing to do with race.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    this has nothing to do with race.
    yeah the article spins it in such a manner, really unfortunate.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

well, when you live in the ghetto you don't have that many values as others.....fkin shame

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

All I know is this: that girl was 11 years old. That's 5TH GRADE! The 5th fukking grade.

What kind of sick bastard do you have to be to not only go to town on an 11 year old, but do it after 10 or 15 guys have already done it right before you? WTF?

When a priest abuses the kids, he knows it's wrong. That's why he hides that shit from everybody. He's still a sicko phuck that should be executed, but he doesn't go around and high five about it. He doesn't take cell phone video of it and show it off to his buddies at school. And that's my problem with these animals. YES, ANIMALS.

Priests are ashamed of what they are doing as they are doing it. These sons of bitches act like it's perfectly acceptable. I want them dead. All dead. Some people would say that makes me a racist. I think it just makes me human. And I think anybody with a daughter or little sister or niece would agree.