WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

C'mon DSI... I deposited for the 4Q and you had no line

I am watching the LAL game @ Miami. I am about to pound LAL during the 3Q on Live betting. But, I have made a recent W/D so my balance is too low to do so. I call Cust Svc, make a quick ***************, which shows up immediately. There's still 3 minutes left in the 3rd, so I hope for a Miami comeback so I can pound LAL 4Q line. I have pinny up just to make sure the line is right. I am clicking refresh like a madman with 30 seconds to go. I call Cust Svc just in case I have a pc problem. I am on the phone with a CSR with .02 seconds to go in the 3Q. I tell him that as soon as the quarter ends, I want LAL in the 4th. He informs me that I can't place quarter bets on the phone. So, again, I click refresh repeatedly looking at quarter lines, live lines, etc. I notice Pinny has a -2 line up, so I am ready to go as soon as DSI gets their line up. .... After a few minutes, I see the TV crew go back to the game with 11:54 in the 4th. Still, no 4Q line at DSI.

tl:dr - C'mon DSI. You are so good at everything else. Find a way to help me get my bet in. That's what you want after all, right - for me to get my bet in?

They handled my deposit in 3.4 seconds (or no more than 30 sec), yet I still didn't get my bet in. Guess I'll just withdraw that deposit unless I get some good bonuses for it.

WendysRox

and, I guess they have no live lines during the 4Q even with a tie game.

Son, I am disappoint

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

They did have lines.

if you click "quarters in progress", you could have bet on the 4Q.

DSI posts live lines in between quarters only in the quarters section. Live section is empty.

WendysRox

dude, I don't know if they were giving me player specific lines, but I had "Quarters", "Live Betting" and "In Progress Quarters" up and being refreshed constantly.

WendysRox

I had all of them up because I'm new to DSI and I'm not much of a live betting guy on BB; so I didn't know which one was correct.

WendysRox

May be a blessing in disguise, though cause they're down by 4 with 46 seconds

WendysRox

I actually put $200 on LAL in Live betting during the 3Q when they were down by 2 or so. But of course, when I confirmed, it said, "this game is already in progress."

WendysRox

Might be just as well that I didn't get it i - I've lost Pitt in MLB (an Estes from covers tail), Buffalo in NCAAB, LAL in NBA, with Denver +3 pending. Surely I don't go 0-4 tonight; so maybe I should just unload on Denver +4

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I had lines up at DSI NBA - IN PROGRESS QUARTERS

WendysRox

Well, I took my $500 deposit up to about $2200. When I got down to about $1500, I took out $1k. Since then, I started betting a bunch of crazy 8-9 team parlays (had to be the influence of Cole Bartiromo). I think I got bored or something. I was steadily increasing my bankroll by roughly 10% day in and day out betting sides. But, I got starry eyed with thoughts of hitting that one 10-teamer for $3k on a $50 bet.

Anyway, yesterday I emptied the last $400 in my account on parlays. So, broke, I cashed out my 30,000 bet points into $195 cash. Tonight, I killed that $195 and now I have $200 pending that I deposited for that LAL game. I didn't get to bet the LAL game, obviously. So, I was frustrated and drunk and put it all on 6 games tonight: Vandy, Denver, Cal NR, AF, Wash St and Rice. Whether those win or lose, I think I'm done for the BB season. I am not a fan. I am burnt the ***** out on BB. And, I am ready to not be spending 6 hours a day researching lines. It's been a long haul since August when NFLX started and I am ready for a break. I don't like betting tourneys anyway. I am more of a bettor that likes to find those obscure lines where the public doesn't know what the hell to bet. These tourneys draw too much attention and IMHO the line isn't worth betting. I know some of you probably thrive this time of year, but it's not my thing. So, I'mma take my $300 profit and sit out a few innings to focus on work. Business is thriving right now (I'm in the car business) and lately I've been making way more money from 9-5 than I have from 5-midnight.

I know that none of you care about my personal situation but I needed to put this down somewhere. This thread will die in a half an hour for you; but for me, it will serve as my declaration that I am taking a vacation from gambling for a while. I can take a break knowing that I walked away with a profit, however small.

SBR, thanks for the moneyball contest that induced me to deposit $500 into DSI. DSI, thanks for the excellent customer service and quick withdrawal of $1k. Forum, thanks for .... well, you really haven't done sh%t for me; but I love you just the same.

GL Bitches

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ghost alert Ghost alert

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo