ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Look at all those empty seats in Miami

Maybe their most important game of the year so far. Try and prove to their fans and their own selves they deserve to be in the discussion for the NBA Finals... and I see a bunch of empty red seats. Fuk the Heat and Fuk their Fans. No one in Miami deserves a ring.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

they normally show up late there looks full now

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Maybe their most important game of the year so far. Try and prove to their fans and their own selves they deserve to be in the discussion for the NBA Finals... and I see a bunch of empty red seats. Fuk the Heat and Fuk their Fans. No one in Miami deserves a ring.
    I just worked a 12 hour day, so go f u c k yourself. I'll watch them on T.V.

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5175

well maybe not most important. Playoffs probably count more. this is like tv game for show only.

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I just worked a 12 hour day, so go f u c k yourself. I'll watch them on T.V.
    If my favourite sports team is playing the League Champs.. and perhaps their biggest competitor... I cant wait to go there after a 12 hour day and root for my fukking team to win. Going to games is not a chore, its exciting to real fans.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

ChileCheese, obviously you dont about season ticket holders. I have held season tickets to the Houston Rockets for over 10 years, but my tickets are not where you can see them on TV.

All of those tickets cost around $250 per game and those people always stay at VIP bar for most of the first quarter

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    ChileCheese, obviously you dont about season ticket holders. I have held season tickets to the Houston Rockets for over 10 years, but my tickets are not where you can see them on TV.

All of those tickets cost around $250 per game and those people always stay at VIP bar for most of the first quarter
    I understand all that. But I am not referring to the Heat fans throughout the year. I am referring specifically to tonight. Did you see the game in Chicago 2 weeks ago, and how into it everyone was? I cant imagine Celtic fans chilling anywhere in the arena when the Lakers come to town.. they intend to watch every minute live. My point is, if you consider yourself a Heat fan, but cant muster enough energy for the Lakers... you dont deserve a ring anytime soon.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Just turned it on wow a ton of the good seats look empty. The heat bandwagon emptying out

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

did yoyu hear them say there were a lot of Laker fans there. Miami fans have given up on them

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

f\*\*k both the heat and the lakers.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Yeah they just show up late b/c they wanna be like Lakers fans. I don't get it though.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I see the ugly duckling Kardashian sister is taking up two seats behind the Laker bench.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Fukk the miami heat, garbage ass team.