1. #1
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Offering up COLORADO -4.5 at the REBATEwager X-change

    GO GO GO

    Try and bury me

  2. #2
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Game is up to -5 at many joints.........don't miss this golden oppurtunity to advance in the standings.

  3. #3
    omahamoneymaker
    omahamoneymaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-10
    Posts: 71

    Done.

  4. #4
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by omahamoneymaker View Post
    Done.

    Good luck, one of us will advance......just put up more offers if interested.

    Going all in with IOWA STATE



  5. #5
    ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-09
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 672

    Anything Fishhead is offering is not good for the other party

  6. #6
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Anything Fishhead is offering is not good for the other party

    Sure it is..........the game is -5 at most shops.


    You can have COLO -4.5 at reduced juice.


    A few have scraped up some of the offers already.........the remaining offers will not last long, hurry.

  7. #7
    ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-09
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 672

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Sure it is..........the game is -5 at most shops. You can have COLO -4.5 at reduced juice. A few have scraped up some of the offers already.........the remaining offers will not last long, hurry.
    I didn't say you're not offering a better line than most places, the end result is what I'm talking about...

    GL FH

  8. #8
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    I didn't say you're not offering a better line than most places, the end result is what I'm talking about...

    GL FH

    Have no opinion on the game, just being generous with some play money...........

  9. #9
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    What is the current commission structure for buying and selling????

  10. #10
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Game is a solid -5

    You can have -4.5 -108 at X-CHANGE............hurry!!

  11. #11
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Game is a solid -5

    You can have -4.5 -108 at X-CHANGE............hurry!!

    Ok, some sharp scooped it up...

    I've put up another offer at -4.5...........HURRY

  12. #12
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,769
    Betpoints: 1156

    Fishhead this exchange will be good

    I will support it also by playing there

    Walker gave me green light

  13. #13
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fishhead this exchange will be good

    I will support it also by playing there

    Walker gave me green light

    It will be a pleasure taking your money.........I will buy you all the pina coladas you want next week when you are in Florida to celebrate the occasion.

  14. #14
    ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-09
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 672

    So now that all of your action has been bought up, will you tell me if Iowa State is your play for real money? I'm on the fence with it, but leaning your way

  15. #15
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,699
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    So now that all of your action has been bought up, will you tell me if Iowa State is your play for real money? I'm on the fence with it, but leaning your way

    No feel, just giving PLAYERS TALK posters some value, kindness, and action........call me PETER PAN if you will

  16. #16
    excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-10
    Posts: 4,270

    Fish must have a angle, this guy is money.

  17. #17
    ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-09
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 672

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    No feel, just giving PLAYERS TALK posters some value, kindness, and action........call me PETER PAN if you will
    You're the last poster I'd believe was giving away free money. We're not sitting at the poker table Fishhead....

    I'll take your word that its just a lean though

  18. #18
    Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 50,383
    Betpoints: 1476

    Peter pan, I think iowa state wins straight up, took the +5 to be safe though, gl

  19. #19
    ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-02-09
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 672

    Good no play Fish

  20. #20
    BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 2,191
    Betpoints: 557

    Is their real exchange open or is this the fun money one?

    BAUS

Top