ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Bingo, we have a winner OP, when u have over 40 offshore accounts come back and talk to me about what it means to be 'PRO', until then keep on being one of the trolls (sheens words not mine )..
    Coochy, unfortunately for you pal, simply saying you're a high roller doesnt count for much, especially in cyberspace . So you might want to just fall back in line with the rest of the humps living out their fantasies of internet superstar. And F.Y.I., having 40 accounts with $4 in each of them really dont count for jack. So when you post some legitimate screenshots of large wagers from your 40 account lifestyle than come back and talk to me pal.
    Maybe that will be a little easier for you than filling out a PRO application.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Most people here need a serious reality check

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Assuming you're dealing with a local who's not a complete loser, it's a hell of a lot easier getting your money than from ANYWHERE online.
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Been betting with a bookie for 10 plus years and don't feel like changing my betting ways. These threads never get old and you guys all care too much.

Besides I've been here before the hole points crap was invented so just give up you fools.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    Assuming you're dealing with a local who's not a complete loser, it's a hell of a lot easier getting your money than from ANYWHERE online.
    Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Been betting with a bookie for 10 plus years and don't feel like changing my betting ways. These threads never get old and you guys all care too much.

Besides I've been here before the hole points crap was invented so just give up you fools.
    These are good statements. It's too bad they have nothing to do with the point of this thread. Nowhere did I state "drop your local, bet online now on". This thread was about making ONE deposit and ONE bet ONCE a year to reap the benefits all year long. nothing more, nothing less. These comments are exactly why I made the OP. People like to confuse the issues.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16197

Retired DEA agents and FBI agents risk their retirement belonging to offshore books

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Just throw the towel in your not convincing me or many others that bet with a bookie.

Yes, we all know that there are kids, ghost accounts, this and that on here but who are you to stop it. You don't own this site so why are YOU trying to convince people what to do. Creating this thread will end up nowhere because trust me I've seen at least 10-15 of the EXACT SAME threads created for this reason and nothing happened.

Just enjoy SBR for what it is and if you choose to become a "SBR Pro" than congratulations. I'm sure your parents would be real proud of you and you can share this with your grandchildren one day but YOU have no say on what I should do or not.

GIVE UP!!!
    Points Awarded:

Full Time Hobo gave D3 Mighty Ducks 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Coochy, unfortunately for you pal, simply saying you're a high roller doesnt count for much, especially in cyberspace . So you might want to just fall back in line with the rest of the humps living out their fantasies of internet superstar. And F.Y.I., having 40 accounts with $4 in each of them really dont count for jack. So when you post some legitimate screenshots of large wagers from your 40 account lifestyle than come back and talk to me pal. Maybe that will be a little easier for you than filling out a PRO application.
    Never said i was a highroller (still work part time for a living cos i want to, not cos i have to) If only felt the need to prove such to a bunch of degens and even if i did post a couple of screenshots (stanjames, betfred, bet365, william hill, victor chandler (VC is the shiz btw) etc etc) you lot would only use that as a template of further ridicule and development for a saga like storyline anyway. A couple of them do have $4 or less in them though (after going all in on a arb and losing), well at least in short term anyway... PRO status is something you earn, not buy annually, then again i wouldnt expect u to understand that, being a societal victim of excessive consumption mentality and all ....
    Only book that interests me for PRO eligibility is pinnacle but already have a pre-existing account there so really no need to buy a title that means very little to me (except for occasional poker tourney, thanks SBR )...Poker not my thing hence play it safe...
    Please tell me u can use offshore books and neteller/moneybookers as an intermediary ehp cos if not then ur PRO status is questionable at best....GL becoming PRO from a $200 roll..

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Im not even fukkin Italian
    you ain't shit either.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    you ain't shit either.
    So let me get this str8 you cant even afford $200 your a freeloading mooch on some internet gambing forum and your running your goof mouth like you are a somebody. Good work.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    These are good statements. It's too bad they have nothing to do with the point of this thread. Nowhere did I state "drop your local, bet online now on". This thread was about making ONE deposit and ONE bet ONCE a year to reap the benefits all year long. nothing more, nothing less. These comments are exactly why I made the OP. People like to confuse the issues.
    Points Awarded:

Full Time Hobo gave daimoshokage 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

So let me get this str8 you cant even afford $200 your a freeloading mooch on some internet gambing forum and your running your goof mouth like you are a somebody. Good work.
    i don't run my mouth i work fool...at 38 have made more money by accident than you will your whole life.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    i don't run my mouth i work fool...at 38 have made more money by accident than you will your whole life.
    Yet you are broke and cant even afford $200 thats why you are so offended when this topic comes up because you are a freeloader and a mooch

manny24
    pay Bobby

Yet you are broke and cant even afford $200 thats why you are so offended when this topic comes up because you are a freeloader and a mooch
    i make $175/hr. doing this not quite wal mart wake up dipshit...you would not last until lunch on one of my crews...the boys would run you through the woodchipper and never look back.
    Attached Images  

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I use to be a big proponent of everyone should be a pro. 90% of the guys that argued against me are now a pro. My guess is they finally ran their $50 deposit up to $200.
    This is really funny, ive seen it also in some posters.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I would never have money sent to me from offshore. It is illegal kid! So why the hell would I do something illegal to be an SBR PRO?????????

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

First 1234