DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Have you ever tailed a Psychic?

Serious but not too serious topic here I'm sure a lot of us have thought about it, but has anyone ever tried it? I mean psychics have been known to locate dead bodies in the middle of a forest etc, so you would think they should do decent in sports betting

I might take a few hundred and try this just for fun mostly. Could be worth investigating Anyways if anyone has tried this let me know how it went.

pstaff1989
    pstaff1989's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually, in the United States, there are 0 cases of a Psychic solving/aiding in the solving of a missing person. I just saw it on national tv this past Sunday where they wore a hidden camera and caught this bitch red handed making stuff up out of her ass

i'd save the $ and spend it on formula and diapers, you have bigger fish to fry these days mr. green

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

bro i thought u were not superstitious on these things..

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by pstaff1989 View Post
    actually, in the United States, there are 0 cases of a Psychic solving/aiding in the solving of a missing person. I just saw it on national tv this past Sunday where they wore a hidden camera and caught this bitch red handed making stuff up out of her ass i'd save the $ and spend it on formula and diapers, you have bigger fish to fry these days mr. green
    Haha I know but I am a semi-believer of super natural events. Really I could have sworn there were a few cases of this? Maybe the movies have just brain washed me.

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    bro i thought u were not superstitious on these things..
    I'm superstitious when people celebrate plays pre-maturely.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

hey they psychic told me to take the saints over colts in super bowl, we all kno how that turned ot.. Scoreboard!!!

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

You dont need to tail a psychic. Just do what I do.......fade Broke Landers and iifraud. It doesnt get easier than that