BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Sign here if you will be a non-pro for life......

**** off SBR, I will always take my business elsewhere
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

What business?

Dont let the door hit you in the ass

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

signed,
    a friend in need

bobby why do i have -12 betpoints

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

see ya

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

send me some points before ya leave wiz

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You are not conducting any business here. What you are doing is called loitering. Please do leave.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

not going anywhere

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Sign in here if your going to the SBR bash non pros......

Can hear nothing but crickets

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

RichardMoss
    RichardMoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1883

there's a rule in life; never say never!!

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post

SBR should ban your azz...you'd be like that little fat kid staring in the window of the bakery...watching everybody eat donuts....complaining....nice try on the protest

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Give me 20 pts and I'll sign anything!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Dont know if il be going elsewhere just yet but way i see it is paying to be a PRO is akin to paying for a tout, in both instances you deserve to lose your money (although i will amend that by saying at least SBR give you something for your losses)....Besides, most of these barrelled in PRO's cant even access offshore books Here's to the marketing gurus behind SBR
    Last edited by ACoochy; 03-07-11 at 06:22 PM.

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

even though not a pro as of right now i got well over 200 in a top rated sbr sponsored sports book and have put in well over 5k (that i am not proud of) in about a 4 month span.

so sorry, i do not feel like a worthless bum till i get pro status. It might not be documented but i support sbr as well. Oh, and this book i am playing at now i joined by clicking that ad on the top.

and really, who do you think sbr cares about more? the people who have pro status or the people who do not yet they still benefit without giving up extra crap? so pro snobs... i will laugh at you till i become one of you (sadly).

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    even though not a pro as of right now i got well over 200 in a top rated sbr sponsored sports book and have put in well over 5k (that i am not proud of) in about a 4 month span.

so sorry, i do not feel like a worthless bum till i get pro status. It might not be documented but i support sbr as well. Oh, and this book i am playing at now i joined by clicking that ad on the top.

and really, who do you think sbr cares about more? the people who have pro status or the people who do not yet they still benefit without giving up extra crap? so pro snobs... i will laugh at you till i become one of you (sadly).
    ===============
    You tell 'em biff! Michael Jordan greatest basketball player of all time!

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    ===============
    You tell 'em biff! Michael Jordan greatest basketball player of all time!
    I am looking past all that now. This Bulls team dare I say it might actually be good. But I swear, i can not take another rebuilding year for a long time.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not wanting to be an SBR PRO

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Biff I've seen a number of your posts and you are a good poster here. I personally would never blindly attack someone because they're a non-pro, nor do I think I am better than non-pro's. So dont make this into a "pros are snobs and losers cause they're pro" thread. Posters have their reasons for not going pro, it doesnt mean they're a broke loser, just as you clearly stated in your post. But this thread is not about that. It is about a poster stating "hes taking his business elsewhere" and it's laughable. This is about one person thinking he is entitled to certian things around here without offering anything in return. Even if it was a PRO making this thread it would still be laughable. To become PRO I had to deposit $200 once, which I w/d along with winnings. So it cost me nothing. But let's just say I lost the $200, I've still pulled well over $200 of merchandise from SBR store, plus all the cash from Beat the Prick, etc. So I dont feel anyone has the right, pro or not, to start a BS thread like this. SBR does way more for its members than the members do for SBR. Dont confuse the issue, this is not about PRO vs Non Pro.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I would guess it is the pros. Because I believe they get a cut off of pro's losses but in the instance that a non pro opens an account thru SBR then I guess they get the same thing. Although, if they open account thru SBR but still do not go pro then my guess is they didnt open with any money to begin with and therefore provide little "value".

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

not going anywhere

I'm sure I'm not only one thinking this is ******* dumb.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

The real irony is in PROS calling non-pros broke

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sign in if you cant afford $200

Why must non pros make a new "being pro sucks" thread every other day. Such grade school jealousy.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Biff I've seen a number of your posts and you are a good poster here. I personally would never blindly attack someone because they're a non-pro, nor do I think I am better than non-pro's. So dont make this into a "pros are snobs and losers cause they're pro" thread. Posters have their reasons for not going pro, it doesnt mean they're a broke loser, just as you clearly stated in your post. But this thread is not about that. It is about a poster stating "hes taking his business elsewhere" and it's laughable. This is about one person thinking he is entitled to certian things around here without offering anything in return. Even if it was a PRO making this thread it would still be laughable. To become PRO I had to deposit $200 once, which I w/d along with winnings. So it cost me nothing. But let's just say I lost the $200, I've still pulled well over $200 of merchandise from SBR store, plus all the cash from Beat the Prick, etc. So I dont feel anyone has the right, pro or not, to start a BS thread like this. SBR does way more for its members than the members do for SBR. Dont confuse the issue, this is not about PRO vs Non Pro.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

We appreciate everyone regardless if they have upgraded. The Pro program works. It heavily rewards those players who sign up with a sponsor. Those that do not support a sponsor are still more than welcome to be here and participate.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    We appreciate everyone regardless if they have upgraded. The Pro program works. It heavily rewards those players who sign up with a sponsor. Those that do not support a sponsor are still more than welcome to be here and participate.
    Classy response, John.

I personally would have gone with the more abrupt "Fu*k Off".....

....but that's just me.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

we should have our own bash for non pros only

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Dont know if il be going elsewhere just yet but way i see it is paying to be a PRO is akin to paying for a tout, in both instances you deserve to lose your money (although i will amend that by saying at least SBR give you something for your losses)....Besides, most of these barrelled in PRO's cant even access offshore books Here's to the marketing gurus behind SBR
    People like you who say Pro's "pay" to become pro make me laugh. I already had over $200 in an account so it cost me nothing to become a pro. All I had to do was fill out the application. The pro benefits are just like an added bonus for me.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not important to me at all. I dont play @ sbr sponsored books. I might one day, but I've been doing fine w/o being a pro.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

if i lived in america i would be a pro in a second, or they will ship gifts abroad i would

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

I don't understand why people wouldn't want to go pro. If you're on a website about internet gambling and are at all serious about it, you should be able to put $200 on a reputable internet book. If you are going to post, why not get freeplays?

And OP, if you're in the business of trying to get free money, try playing all the freerolls on PStars and Full Tilt. have fun grinding for $0.15/hr

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

i wanna be a pro