Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Heat players crying after loss to bulls

Its been reported on Espn that coach spoelstra said some heat players were crying in the locker room after yesterdays game.

Lebron was probably one of them, bunch of pussies.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was crying after that game with Orlando

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some though think it is not true and coach using some strange ploy to media

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

There's never been a better time to take this Future:

Odds to win 2011 Eastern Conference MIAMI HEAT 8/5

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    There's never been a better time to take this Future: odds to win 2011 Eastern Conference MIAMI HEAT 8/5
    if you like throwing away money I agree too!!

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

People overemphasize streaks and slumps way too much, and the media is clamoring for an interesting twist in the Miami storyline. Their slump was accentuated by that beat down in San Antonio, but aside from that they lost to three solid teams by an average of just three points. Good teams can go through losing streaks and take bad loses sometimes. That hardly justifies a "9.9" on ESPN's attention-whore "Panic Meter". There wasn't nearly this much talk when the Lakers had their four-game losing streak, which preceded another three-game losing streak that involved getting killed by Charlotte and then going on to lose to Cleveland. Yet somehow the Lakers are still favorites to win it all.

I realize that Miami hasn't played well against good teams, but do you really think that there is more than one team that is better than them in the East? If not then 8/5 odds sound pretty good to me.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

And Lebron admitted he is not a finisher at the end of games. Not clutch in other words.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

People overemphasize streaks and slumps way too much, and the media is clamoring for an interesting twist in the Miami storyline. Their slump was accentuated by that beat down in San Antonio, but aside from that they lost to three solid teams by an average of just three points. Good teams can go through losing streaks and take bad loses sometimes. That hardly justifies a "9.9" on ESPN's attention-whore "Panic Meter". There wasn't nearly this much talk when the Lakers had their four-game losing streak, which preceded another three-game losing streak that involved getting killed by Charlotte and then going on to lose to Cleveland. Yet somehow the Lakers are still favorites to win it all.

I realize that Miami hasn't played well against good teams, but do you really think that there is more than one team that is better than them in the East? If not then 8/5 odds sound pretty good to me.
    Yeah I'd say there's two of them. +160 is a terrible play. Miami as the favorite is based mainly on hype. They are not a well-rounded team. Some people just didn't realize that before the season, and though Lebron and Wade could overcome anything.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2081

As you stated, Miami hasn't played well against good teams. In actuality, they've been downright awful. They have a hard time winning 1 game against the top teams. Why are they all of a sudden going to win 4 out of 7 not just once but possibly multiple times? There is no value in an 8/5 line.

Vs Chicago - 0-3
    Vs Orlando - 2-2
    Vs Boston - 0-3

Plus vs the West

Vs Dallas - 0-1
    Vs Lakers - 1-0
    Vs Spurs - 0-1

That's 3-10 vs the "elite" teams.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

If I were Mike Bibby, I would be crying like a baby. Giving up $6 million to play with the Heat

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2081

but do you really think that there is more than one team that is better than them in the East?
    Well, there are two teams ahead of them and they are 0-6 against those 2 teams. So yes, I think there are two teams better than them.

gtkid911
    Gambling is a marathon
    gtkid911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Heat still need to figure it out, but once the playoffs come around their youth will come through

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by gtkid911 View Post
    Heat still need to figure it out, but once the playoffs come around their youth will come through
    What youth? Are Dampier and Ilgauskas aging backwards?

Moore
    Moore's Avatar Become A Pro!

fire the coach
    if happened should be considered dirty laundry
    he must know that media would turn it into laughing stock
    make things worse

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Because they know they aren't good enough to bewat any of the top 5 teams in a playoff series !!!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

*beat

Le_Donk
    In the Zone
    Le_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1080

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post

Well, there are two teams ahead of them and they are 0-6 against those 2 teams. So yes, I think there are two teams better than them.
    What was Boston's record against Orlando last season?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe the coach said his players were crying in the locker room. That was a dumb comment to make..

A.) what happens in the locker room is supposed to stay in the locker room
    B.) what does that say about the coach? he needs to tell his players to leave it all on the court and get ready to play the next game.

but really the Heat just need to get tougher and play defense. These guys are afraid to guard someone.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

derrick rose mvped them.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Donk View Post
    thats classic.

the fact that he would even mention that his players were crying (i dont believe it) shows how bad of a coach this guy is.

when riley and haslem join the team, then they become dangerous.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    thats classic.

the fact that he would even mention that his players were crying (i dont believe it) shows how bad of a coach this guy is.

when riley and haslem join the team, then they become dangerous.

It's always been some other piece that Lebron needed.... What gives when Riley and Haslem are not enough? Does Lebron need to move to LA or Chicago? So he can be shown first hand what winners do?

Winners Win

Losers make excuses.

Lebron is absent the qualities of a champion.

lunchbawks
    NB#

lebron is the best player ive ever seen play the game. any team is lucky to have him

heat bettors are a sour bunch, aren't they?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    lebron is the best player ive ever seen play the game. any team is lucky to have him heat bettors are a sour bunch, aren't they?
    People need to stop making excuses for Lebron. BOsh this, Enrique phillipino that blah blah. IF HE'S THE BEST PLAYER OUT THERE WHY CAN'T HE MAKE THE GAME WINNING SHOTS?

Why did this piece of shit tank on his team in the playoffs?

Because he doesn't have the swagger of a champion. He's a loser. He has a peanut brain. Will people still make excuses for Lebron in 2 years when he has no rings?

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    People need to stop making excuses for Lebron. BOsh this, Enrique phillipino that blah blah. IF HE'S THE BEST PLAYER OUT THERE WHY CAN'T HE MAKE THE GAME WINNING SHOTS?

Why did this piece of shit tank on his team in the playoffs?

Because he doesn't have the swagger of a champion. He's a loser. He has a peanut brain. Will people still make excuses for Lebron in 2 years when he has no rings?
    told you, a sour bunch. stop putting money on lebron if he's not makin you money

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

This is not about losing a bet or two, really. It's about everytime this team loses is because Lebron needs another piece, bosh that, they need riley blah blah. annoying shit.

500 bucks for me is like bubblegum, not trying to sound like an asshole or anything. i'm not some barreled in fukk living in a garage like most on this forum.

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    This is not about losing a bet or two, really. It's about everytime this team loses is because Lebron needs another piece, bosh that, they need riley blah blah. annoying shit.

500 bucks for me is like bubblegum, not trying to sound like an asshole or anything. i'm not some barreled in fukk living in a garage like most on this forum.
    you sound like an asshole.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Hey Lebron and Dwayne and Chris, if you guys are so damn good, be up by 15-20 pts and you won"t have to worry about making game winning shots. The best TEAM wins not the team with the most big name players on it. These guys thought that playing together would be just pick up basketball everyday. No competition from anybody!! You wanted this , now you got it. Michael Jordan was so much better than these guys because he was determined to win. He didn't want to join forces with Larry Bird and Magic, he wanted to BEAT them. That's the difference between a champion and MEDIA HYPE.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Spolestra is a real idiot, you never as a head coach. Can talk about a locker room. Shut up idiooot, your guys hate you but now more.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

There's never been a better time to take this Future:

Odds to win 2011 Eastern Conference MIAMI HEAT 8/5
    better hope the rest of the eastern conference dies

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

LMFAO what a bunch of pussies.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Lebron is not clutch. Give the ball to wade late in the game....he is a better scorer than lechoke.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watch Heat get to finals

It never fails

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron and Dwade:
    If you can stand the kitchen, get out of the heat.

12 Last