bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

My brilliant thoughts on online poker...free wisdom

It is pure entertainment AND signup for a site that offers rakeback

The smartest thing you can do with online poker is get rakeback. I just dont understand anyone playing a site that doesnt give rakeback, its like playing at a site with 20 cent baseball lines instead of 10, it just doesnt make any sense. If you go to pokertablerankings.com you can look up your poker username and how much rakeback you would have gotten (as well as how much your up/down, stats, past hands, etc), 90% of the time the rakeback is 50% or more of the persons net wins/losses, someone will be up 300 and have a 150 in rakeback or vice versa, so you're either cutting your losses by at least half or increasing your winnings by 50%+

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Rakeback is sick. I used to get 500$+ in rakeback every month playing 2-4 poker

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Rakeback is the nuts

bettilimbroke999

Its fuckin unreal, the 2 months I was on cake poker through sportsinteraction.com which doesnt offer rakeback I blew nearly 300 bucks by not getting rakeback. All I had to do was signup through rakebrain.com or any other rakeback site and I would've gotten that 300 bucks.

After 2 months of going at it fairly hard my net result beating my head against the wall playing poker at .50/1 NL, 1/2 NL and 2/4 NL (rarely) was down a 100 bucks, my high point I was up over a 1000, my low point I was down around 700 but in the end Im down 100 bucks, meanwhile if my dumbass had signed up for rakeback I'd actually be up 200 bucks instead, fuckin sick

Also signing up through cake you get a 110% deposit bonus so youre getting 5 bucks released into your account every so often on top of the rakeback, I got no bonus dollars during my 2 months playing through SIA so that's prolly another 50 to a 100 bucks I blew

The reason Im sayin this is that many players like myself end up around even or a little up/down for their overall poker playing but with rakeback and bonus dollars hell Id be up 2 or 3 hundred these last 2 months instead of down a hundred, I just feel like a fuckin idiot I basically blew 400 bucks these last 2 months for nothing bc I didnt know how quickly rakeback adds up and didnt get any bonus dollars
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-06-11 at 01:02 PM.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Cake poker is sick with rack back. 33% paid weekly, dealt not contributed. Too bad no action in OH8.

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I dn how it is now, but like a year ago, being a high level in pokerstars was like 10x better than rakeback on any site.

but if you play on any other site it is indeed necessary to have RB.

bettilimbroke999

It may be better for the higher levels but I didnt hardly get shit back from pokerstars, a few 10 dollar bonuses every once in a blue moon and a pokerchip flash drive is all they ever gave me, meanwhile in only 2 months (granted I pokered the hell out of it but still) cake rakeback is nearly 300 bucks. There just is no comparison to the shit trinkets and bonuses pokerstars offers

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    It may be better for the higher levels but I didnt hardly get shit back from pokerstars, a few 10 dollar bonuses every once in a blue moon and a pokerchip flash drive is all they ever gave me, meanwhile in only 2 months (granted I pokered the hell out of it but still) cake rakeback is nearly 300 bucks. There just is no comparison to the shit trinkets and bonuses pokerstars offers
    i don't recall the levels, but when your high enough, you start getting tons of free entries into tournies and shit where its just way better. But you have to be really trying to get it, so if your just the rec player or w/e then rakeback is def better.

I'd multi table 16 dollar sng's on PS(not high enough for the good perks obv) and i actually found this better than playing on FTP + RB just because my ROI was so much higher on ps than FTP where it was actually higher EV for me to do this than get the RB.

bettilimbroke999

Well Im pretty much only a cash game player, rakeback in the tourneys is prolly not all that great so I see what your saying. Cake gives you rakeback on every dealt hand in cash games so it just adds up much faster
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 03-06-11 at 01:53 PM.

bettilimbroke999

I was lookin up some of the guys I play against on pokertableratings.com and one of them named Ingenol is up over 2500 the past 9 months of poker, so obviously a good player but the real interesting thing is he has over 3600 of rakeback in the last 9 months