politicin
    FADE DEMENS FOR $$$$
    politicin's Avatar Become A Pro!

The point is Riley would be able to sustain the leads they gain and prevent game winning shots from being necessary at the same rate they currently are. The Heat blowing a 15+ is all too familiar.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    So did Phil Jackson instill Zen in Michael Jordan in the final moments of a game winner? Or just Jordan just hit the dam shot best way he knew how because he's a beast?

Are you serious... Professional athletes all have learned to hit dozens of game winners before they made the NBA.. Coaching guys like that you just leave'em be... In fact in my opinion its worse trying to get in their heads more than anything...
    One minute you are saying the coaches draw up plays and the next minute you are saying they don't do anything. Which is it?

I'm very confused on your stance now. But mine remains the same. Coaching is very important at the end of a game.. And it seems like Miami can't close out games. So not only does that fall on the players, it also falls on their coach. Blaming it all on the players is a novice position. It's the coaches job to bring out the best in their players, not to just during the game but also in crunch time. If they only job of the coach was just to call plays, than there would be no way to differentiate great coaches from not so great coaches. Everyone deserves blame for this losing streak, not just the players....

First 123