oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

i dont think riley wants to coach a team with all that attitude,they are a bunch of crybabies....hey lebron...wah wah wah

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They need a center and a point guard. All they have know is 3 athletic guys running up and down without a game plan.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Kinda like three retards and a bunch of monkeys. Gimme the ball... no give me the ball you fukk!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Kinda like three retards and a bunch of monkeys. Gimme the ball... no give me the ball you fukk!
    Wade and his butt buddy James cant make a game winning basket, 1-16, ******* chokers

Vondy
    Vondy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't blame the coach for LeBron not being able to make the last shot

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

How many coaches have been fired because of this donkey

**** Lebron and his soviet passport

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope to see him on the floor soon

jcubs55
    Jon Bones Jones -185
    jcubs55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by james4512 View Post
    lebron should have went to new york, hes just dumb wades good and im good so we'll be good dumbazz

No offense but it looks like you're dumb as well if you think New York was the right choice... that would be just as bad as going to Miami. His best possible destination was CHICAGO... Basketball is a TEAM game, and in Chicago, he'd have the best TEAM surrounding him with a young superstar/MVP caliber PG in Rose, great young Center in Noah, and plenty of other sizable youth... all the pieces are there... just imagine the Bulls with LeBron... would win the next 5 championships NO QUESTIONS ASKED.... but the joke is on him since we're gonna win it anyways!!!!!

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

spoelstra cant help they have n0 bench

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well the thing is you cannot win in NBA without the big men inside

Its proven every year

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Bring in coach Bobby Knight....he'll but a fire under their ass

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spoelstra...no coach...he is nothing

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Maybe Lebum is the problem. Wade and Bosh without Lebum might work. I just don't understand why they give the ball to Lebum in critical situations. Wade should be taking those shots.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Coach Spo is doing a great job.. The problem is in the players..

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

Perhaps the only group happy with the 'weak' Heat performances are Vegas who I'm sure took a lot of futures $$ when Lebron signed over the summer. Still a long way to go till those bets are 'booked' though.

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

nothing wrong with spo.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paciophobia View Post
    nothing wrong with spo.
    Damn right..cant wait till playoffs start to silence all my little turdsicles

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

with all the haters as of this AM @ 5 Dimes Heat still the fav

Miami Heat +295Los Angeles Lakers +360Boston Celtics +485San Antonio Spurs +525Chicago Bulls +1300Orlando Magic +1600Dallas Mavericks +1675Oklahoma City Thunder +2400New York Knicks +3600

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't think Riley will take over because he knows this team can't win this year. Mike Bibby doesn't fix their PG problems and they still have no inside presence...

Riles wouldn't take this team over unless he thought it could win and this team can't...

Doc

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they wanted a pretty boy coach. they got it. he can't coach. the players don't like him because he is pretty. they won't listen to him. they don't care. riley's too old and lazy to do it. who they need and want is doc rivers. those players will at least half listen to him.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Nba drama in the making, plan is be annihilated in the mid plot and eventually will prevail in the end. BoooyaaH!rating 101

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Without a doubt

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Lakers are now a fav to win it all in the sharpest NBA offshore book. These idiots (Lebron/Wade) can't run halfcourt offense without having the ball on their hands 24/7. Bosh can do just fine in a pick and pop situation. It's not his fault.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Riley is the most over-rated coach ever.

dex
    dex's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see coaching as the problem for this team

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Spo does more, and knows more then most, particularly younger coaches (under 45) in the NBA... We're just learning how bad this team really is... He would be better off coaching a young and not so talented team in Sac town for a couple of years...

This guy came from the fn Assistant Video Editing Position... He works/ed with players that believe and want to improve...

Me thinks CB4 doesn't fit that bill...
    missing 5 Game winners isn't exactly coaching either....

What's Riley going to do.. Yell at them? Bring out the fountain pen and paper to scribble up plays?
    Last edited by BetterBizness; 03-07-11 at 10:08 AM.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Coach Spo is doing a great job.. The problem is in the players..
    I wouldn't go that far, everybody should share blame. Frankly, it's at the end of the game when you need your coach the most...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    Nba drama in the making, plan is be annihilated in the mid plot and eventually will prevail in the end. BoooyaaH!rating 101
    I agree... I see this team can go no where but up... ohhhh they SUCK 2/3 into the year... all the "problems" are simply that Bron can't hit a game winner...

They'll figure it out man... and @ 3-1 it looks more appealing every day...

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, everybody should share blame. Frankly, it's at the end of the game when you need your coach the most...
    Clearly you've never coached...

Coach sets up the plays... Players execute them... Missing layups and Open jumpers isn't in the playbook... Should the coach hold their hands? Have a group Hug before final shot?

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Clearly you've never coached...

Coach sets up the plays... Players execute them... Missing layups and Open jumpers isn't in the playbook... Should the coach hold their hands? Have a group Hug before final shot?
    So what part of my comment were you disagreeing with? The fact the coaching is very important at the end of the game or that Eric deserves some blame to???? Frankly, you didn't address any of it.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Heat suck, who cares.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

So what part of my comment were you disagreeing with? The fact the coaching is very important at the end of the game or that Eric deserves some blame to???? Frankly, you didn't address any of it.
    Ok.. I disagree that everyone deserves the blame even though that is the general perception. An idiot coach that wins is NOT better then a Brilliant coach that loses (For the Record I don't think Spo is "Brilliant", but at least very good) ... But on Monday Morning after a tough loss (or 4 of them) "Everyone" is to blame...

Coach deserves the least as he is just drawing up a game plan. Game plan maybe rock solid, but if the players fail in execution, how can that be everyones fault?

The implication is that the players need the coach at the end is just partially correct. They need him to react to the end game strategy. Again, players need to execute knowing that the OTHER coach on the opposing side is countering.

6x this year LeBron, arguably the best player in the NBA averaging 47% from the Field, and 33% from the 3 point line Career says that at least twice of those 6 he should make the game winner, if not 3x.... he has made one... If pure statistics are valid, he will likely hit the next shot with game on the line.

Coaches draw it up... Players execute the plan... Pure talent doesn't do shit...

Bradyd

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizness View Post
    Ok.. I disagree that everyone deserves the blame even though that is the general perception. An idiot coach that wins is NOT better then a Brilliant coach that loses (For the Record I don't think Spo is "Brilliant", but at least very good) ... But on Monday Morning after a tough loss (or 4 of them) "Everyone" is to blame...

Coach deserves the least as he is just drawing up a game plan. Game plan maybe rock solid, but if the players fail in execution, how can that be everyones fault?

The implication is that the players need the coach at the end is just partially correct. They need him to react to the end game strategy. Again, players need to execute knowing that the OTHER coach on the opposing side is countering.

6x this year LeBron, arguably the best player in the NBA averaging 47% from the Field, and 33% from the 3 point line Career says that at least twice of those 6 he should make the game winner, if not 3x.... he has made one... If pure statistics are valid, he will likely hit the next shot with game on the line.

Coaches draw it up... Players execute the plan... Pure talent doesn't do shit...
    Blame goes to the players and the coach, there is no way around that. Players must execute, but the plan must be solid. What evidence is there that the plans were solid?

And what do you mean that players needing the coach at the end of the game is only partially correct?? You either need the coach or don't. I didn't say the coach provides all the answers, but I am saying that a coach is very crucial in closing out a game. Coaches are not for just drawing out plans, they are there to motivate and instill confidence in their players also..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think blame for both

They need a guy like my boy Scott Skiles or Lawrence Frank

BetterBizness
    My chicks!

Blame goes to the players and the coach, there is no way around that. Players must execute, but the plan must be solid. What evidence is there that the plans were solid?

And what do you mean that players needing the coach at the end of the game is only partially correct?? You either need the coach or don't. I didn't say the coach provides all the answers, but I am saying that a coach is very crucial in closing out a game. Coaches are not for just drawing out plans, they are there to motivate and instill confidence in their players also..
    So did Phil Jackson instill Zen in Michael Jordan in the final moments of a game winner? Or just Jordan just hit the dam shot best way he knew how because he's a beast?

Are you serious... Professional athletes all have learned to hit dozens of game winners before they made the NBA.. Coaching guys like that you just leave'em be... In fact in my opinion its worse trying to get in their heads more than anything...

First 123 Last