1. #36
    ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-10
    Posts: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    get on a site where you can buy as many points as you want and make your own teasers.
    Which sites allow that?

  2. #37
    FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-10
    Posts: 3,809
    Betpoints: 494

    Quote Originally Posted by ahj1937 View Post
    You don't know this for sure, and you need to stop typing things pretending that you know.

    Because in reality, you don't.
    OK do the math for yourself. Based on $50 bets, what percentage are you going to need to win just to maintain your bankroll? What is the probability of maintaining (or beating) that percentage over, say 2000 bets?

  3. #38
    ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-10
    Posts: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    OK do the math for yourself. Based on $50 bets, what percentage are you going to need to win just to maintain your bankroll? What is the probability of maintaining (or beating) that percentage over, say 2000 bets?
    I wasn't necessarily going to use those amounts. I don't know what I should do to be honest. Am asking for help. Im talking life or death here. What would you do Mr Wizard?

  4. #39
    str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-12-09
    Posts: 9,183
    Betpoints: 65944

    At this point this conversation is Pathetic.

    I am done.

  5. #40
    ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-10
    Posts: 233

    How should I do this? Noone has pointed me anythingof substance. This is life or death we are talking, Im serious.

  6. #41
    jwbjwbjwb12
    jwbjwbjwb12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-10
    Posts: 533

    double down thats the thrill of it

  7. #42
    FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-10
    Posts: 3,809
    Betpoints: 494

    Quote Originally Posted by ahj1937 View Post
    I wasn't necessarily going to use those amounts. I don't know what I should do to be honest. Am asking for help. Im talking life or death here. What would you do Mr Wizard?
    Find another source of income. Period.

  8. #43
    loudpacmanjones
    SBR's RESIDENT ASSHOLE
    loudpacmanjones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-10
    Posts: 433
    Betpoints: 36

    $200 a game.

  9. #44
    ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-10
    Posts: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Find another source of income. Period.
    Im moving to a new town. I have no residence. Realistically speaking I will not be able to find a job immediately. What is your best suggestion for increasing my bankroll? In other words if your life depended on it and you couldnt get a job for some reason how would you go about it?

  10. #45
    FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-10
    Posts: 3,809
    Betpoints: 494

    Quote Originally Posted by ahj1937 View Post
    Im moving to a new town. I have no residence. Realistically speaking I will not be able to find a job immediately. What is your best suggestion for increasing my bankroll? In other words if your life depended on it and you couldnt get a job for some reason how would you go about it?
    Sorry but I am not going down that road.
    Moving to a new town is something you are choosing to do, not something you have to do.

  11. #46
    ahj1937
    ahj1937's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-10
    Posts: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Sorry but I am not going down that road.
    Moving to a new town is something you are choosing to do, not something you have to do.
    Believe me I have to.

  12. #47
    Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-09
    Posts: 1,560
    Betpoints: 554

    I would wipe my ass with it ... it'll get you just as far.

  13. #48
    astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-03-10
    Posts: 1,665

    get hot stay hot

First 12
Top