Ganchrow
    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Ganchrow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1088

Some quick notes on our new Betting Exchange

With the recent Matchbook news I've been getting an a large number of questions regarding the betting exchange on which Blackie and I have been hard at work for the past several months.

We're going to have a Beta-level contest for the NCAA BB Conference tournaments staring on March 8th and 9th, and then a larger contest for the Div I Championship coming in both free and pay (zero-vig) flavors.

With the Beta contest we'll be introducing our new front-end (web) software that should prove both easier to use and more flexible than our earlier monstrosity.

Assuming no major explosions, live post-up trading should then begin a month or two into the MLB season.

Many people have also asked about plans for our API. While we're not likely to begin in-earnest API support until NFLX rolls around (which will also mark the release of some API "helper utilities"), the JSON interface is largely self-explanatory and is now relatively mature within the development process.

More information to come shortly ...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good work Ganch

This is perfect timing

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Are any additional funding methods (compared to RebateWager) going to be available? Thinking specifically of Neteller or Moneybookers.
    As I am sure you are aware, you will attract very few non-Americans based without these.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Are any additional funding methods (compared to RebateWager) going to be available? Thinking specifically of Neteller or Moneybookers. As I am sure you are aware, you will attract very few non-Americans based without these.
    Exactly what i was wanting to know