Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Not to hate on Lebron, but the guy is probably the best player who cannot make a jumper or free throw when he needs to. The dude can't handle the pressure even with Bosh and Wade on his team now. No more excuses for this guy if he doesn't win a Championship in 2011 or down the road.

General Custer
    General Custer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15345

The most mind blowing thing for me is with under a minute to play BOSH is the creator, driving from the top of the key and immediately turning it over into billups's hands. How does LBJ or wade allow themselves to be stuck as a spot up shooter in the corner at that point in the game? Also a team down 3 with e.house and miller on it draws up a off balance 3 by lebron to end the game cmon spoelstra

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradyd View Post
    They won't win because they lost to the Knicks?? Stay tuned, with 20 + games left on the schedule, all the elites teams at some point in time will look unbeatable, and very beatable...
    Damn good post imo. All i know for sure is playoffs this year are gonna be fanfukingtastic and threads like these will surface to see who was right all along.

Been a Heat fan since Rory Sparrow hit that baseline jumper from the corner to score their first basket ever and I have never been so excited about the playoffs

My fear is the Knicks have always had the Heat`s number in the playoffs ever since they plucked up Sprewell that year and he led the Knicks to playoff wins over the Heat that were devastating to Miami. Like that damn game Houston hit that lucky last minute basket to bury us.

I hope the Sprewell factor or yesterday is not Anthony and Billups of today cause the Knicks can make some noise in the east before the dust settles

Im not sure Hasleem is the answer he is a great defender/rebounder but his jumper is erratic and im sick of that stupid look he has when he holds that mouthpiece in his mouth after every play like Mike Tyson did his when Buster Douglas sent him to La La land in Japan

One million free agents have signed with different teams in the past 20 years but everyone hates on Lebron for doing whats in his best interest. Why the fuk should he waste his career in Cleveland when there are greener pastures.

Oh its the way he went about it?..Now everyone that can is announcing their decisions the same way.

the Heat will need role players like Mike Miller, Mario Chalmers , James Jones and Anthony to step the fuk up and be the James Poseys, Antoine Walker and Gary Paytons of yesterday . all 3 of those backups played huge roles in the Heats chp season..Can and will they do it?..Time will tell

The NBA playoffs and march Madness are gonna be great this year!

GO HEAT!!!
    Last edited by StraitShooter; 02-28-11 at 11:55 AM.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

LeBron is statistically one of the best clutch players of all time

Not sure where you guys come up with these nonsense theories

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Lebron is a ******* oyster

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

with this bench I don´t believe Heat too

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Wveryone knows the heat are poorly coached. They have talent, and play very stupidly. It is what it is . . . not quite good enough to win a championship.

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Not with lechoke missing shots to win the game. Guy is a bumb I hope he never wins a ring

dherd
    dherd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

they may get serious about it at playoff time, but as for now too much hot dogging. maybe they have been reading their press clippins too much.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i think we all knew this from the start, the team sucks and is basically all james and wade.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Course LeBron will never win a championship.... fukkin Gilbert put a "hex" on his ass..... Something like the curse of Bobby Layne......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Layne

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Course LeBron will never win a championship.... fukkin Gilbert put a "hex" on his ass..... Something like the curse of Bobby Layne......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Layne
    Never heard of that before.thks

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

The reason I am saying this is not because I dislike Lebron or because they lost a close game. I just feel that Lebron at the end of the game gets in a situation where he doesn't want to drive, because he doesn't trust his free throw and ends up shooting jump shots.

Last night was different however and they needed a three, at least it was better than the 3 he shot against the Bulls.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by LVBOUND View Post
    The reason I am saying this is not because I dislike Lebron or because they lost a close game. I just feel that Lebron at the end of the game gets in a situation where he doesn't want to drive, because he doesn't trust his free throw and ends up shooting jump shots.

Last night was different however and they needed a three, at least it was better than the 3 he shot against the Bulls.
    actually his drive in to the basket for 2pts getting blocked was even bigger than the missed 3 imo

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

You are right 100% sportsfanatic

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

We will see threads like that every single day for every single team

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    actually his drive in to the basket for 2pts getting blocked was even bigger than the missed 3 imo
    That Moneyball contest is alot more exciting when you are fight for first place eh Fanatic?..We got to hold off the field for 4 more weeks man. I dont care if I win but I will be disapointed if I dont cash nothing at all. At least wanna double my money. Your in the driver`s seat man. Good luck to you-SS

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    That Moneyball contest is alot more exciting when you are fight for first place eh Fanatic?..We got to hold off the field four 4 more weeks man. I dont care if I win but I will be disapointed if I dont cash nothing at all. At least wanna double my money. Your in the driver`s seat man. Good luck to you-SS
    you too. the top ten are so damn close to each other right now.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Yup. The 3 pt bomb is a 6 point swing for me tonight. I bet the espn game @7eastern

If I got lucky and hit it I may have a chance to cash this week. Or it will drown me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The thing is Lebron and Wade are the exact same type of player and we are seeing they really do not gel especially late in games

Yes they do not seem to have the killer in them like Kobe does

First 12