Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron isn't clutch

Once again he shows everyone why he just can't get it done when it counts. Even with an all star cast surrounding him he can't close it out. Guy is 2nd rate at best.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's why I call him LaFraud. Been calling him that since day one. Should have copyrighted the damn term.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Knicks knew he was going to put his head down an try to bull rush his way to the hoop, stat said get out of here go take a cold one bron bron

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I have to admit it. I really do enjoy watching him fail. I know it's wrong and I don't know why I loath the guy so much but I do. Put Kobe in that same situation and 9/10 times he gets the win. That's the difference between a winner and a LeChoke.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11867

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I have to admit it. I really do enjoy watching him fail. I know it's wrong and I don't know why I loath the guy so much but I do. Put Kobe in that same situation and 9/10 times he gets the win. That's the difference between a winner and a LeChoke.
    Agree 100%. I love the people that still try to stick up for him, saying he is by far the best player in the league. How can that be so when he always seems to disappear against the big teams. Choking tonight, couldn't hit his FT's against the Celts.

BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Knicks knew he was going to put his head down an try to bull rush his way to the hoop, stat said get out of here go take a cold one bron bron
    He did the same thing time and time again in Cleveland. During crunch time with the Cavs he started spazzing out taking wild drives to the hoop, turning the ball over, or taking terrible shots. He pissed down his leg when it came to crunch time, then blamed it on everyone else but himself. He is a very talented player, and shines when there is no pressure, but when it comes down to crunch time he cant get it done. He had one ridiculous playoff game against Detroit several years back, hit one lucky buzzer beater in the playoffs last season, he will never be on the same level with Jordan or Kobe...simply because he will never be able to play clutch basketball consistently. Just one more example why he should be ashamed to call himself "King".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Johnnythunder

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

If you think Lebron isn't clutch, than you either don't know what being clutch is, and/or you know nothing about basketball.. Judging by some of these comments, I will go with "all of the above"...

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

LeBronze is not clutch, he doesn't play better when the game is on the line.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

If you dont think he's clutch look at the Cavs record right now. Clutch doesnt just mean hitting the last second shot. Every year teams went into Cleveland with gameplanning solely wrapped around Lebron, it still didnt stop him from winning back to back MVP's. There isnt one single player in the league today that could go to Cleveland and get them 66 regular season wins.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Chauncey beat that ass, hahaha

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know of 5 people who bet on Miami tonight.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

lebron + bosh didn't play well when it counted

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

miami long way from winning it all

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17840

lebron misses far to many big endgame shots to be considered clutch. he's no chauncy

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is great but let's stop comparing him to Jordan which many do

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17840

madoff is changing the definition of clutch

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I never said he isn't good. He is one of the best. He lacks when it counts. If you playback the last five minutes of tonights game. Count how many mistakes he personally made and of course not being able to hit the shot at the end and you'll understand why he isn't clutch.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    If you dont think he's clutch look at the Cavs record right now. Clutch doesnt just mean hitting the last second shot. Every year teams went into Cleveland with gameplanning solely wrapped around Lebron, it still didnt stop him from winning back to back MVP's. There isnt one single player in the league today that could go to Cleveland and get them 66 regular season wins.
    Good example of a guy that doesn't watch/know basketball or understand the definition of clutch.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    That's why I call him LaFraud. Been calling him that since day one. Should have copyrighted the damn term.
    I prefer LeQuit because it suits "it" better

cyclonebell
    cyclonebell's Avatar Become A Pro!

No love for Kobe huh?

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Chauncey is Mr. Clutch not Lequitter.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
    Good example of a guy that doesn't watch/know basketball or understand the definition of clutch.
    Yeah ok Ms. 5 posts, let's compare bankrolls. Better yet we can compare each day of this week totals, how much you up? Thats what I thought.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Wade should be taking those shots, not Lebron.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Let's see how much you can hate on Lebron now without hating on everyone beneath him in this category, including Kobe.

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Let's see how much you can hate on Lebron now without hating on everyone beneath him in this category, including Kobe.

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm
    Well, you realize that LeBron gets the ball every single possession within the last two minutes of the game right? Also, shooting 70% from FT line with the game on the line isn't that great.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by dabomguy11 View Post
    Well, you realize that LeBron gets the ball every single possession within the last two minutes of the game right? Also, shooting 70% from FT line with the game on the line isn't that great.
    Did you look at the stats, you cant debate them, if so its called hating man.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yup, LeFraud was exposed. And Dumbelo didn't have to exert himself TOO much cuz Chauncey Winnups came thru lol. Truly a statement game for NY.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Wade should be taking those shots, not Lebron.
    I agree. Yet LeChoke still gets the last shot.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

I agree. Yet LeChoke still gets the last shot.
    Nobody is clutch enough to make the three in that spot on that team

BigTenBets10
    BigTenBets10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Qtip View Post
    If you have watched a cleveland game this season you would understand that the key role players that were playing with lebron last year have either been injured for most of the season, traded, or waived after last season. Big Z chased his homey Bron down to south beach, Shaq and Delonte West play for the celtics, Verejao and Mo williams have been hurt all year and have been in and out of the lineup all season, and Boobie Gibson who was a bench roll player is now a starter and is looked upon to be a leading scorer. So to say "look at their record this year" and imply that it was all Lebron James is simply ignorant. It is not the same team as last year, it is a bunch of D-league all stars and Harlem Globetrotters, well check that...Jamario Moon has been traded. Never thought I would say this but I feel bad for Baron Davis.

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

When it comes down to it for the top teams, regular season means little. Playoff performance is really what matters for these players and teams. Anything less than a title will label Lebron as not clutch. He caught a lot of criticism in Clevelend for not winning a title, and will continue to draw criticism until he wins 1 or multiple titles.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by philswin View Post
    When it comes down to it for the top teams, regular season means little. Playoff performance is really what matters for these players and teams. Anything less than a title will label Lebron as not clutch. He caught a lot of criticism in Clevelend for not winning a title, and will continue to draw criticism until he wins 1 or multiple titles.
    I dont remember him catching criticism for not winning a title in Cleveland, when he was there they overachieved.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by BigTenBets10 View Post
    If you have watched a cleveland game this season you would understand that the key role players that were playing with lebron last year have either been injured for most of the season, traded, or waived after last season. Big Z chased his homey Bron down to south beach, Shaq and Delonte West play for the celtics, Verejao and Mo williams have been hurt all year and have been in and out of the lineup all season, and Boobie Gibson who was a bench roll player is now a starter and is looked upon to be a leading scorer. So to say "look at their record this year" and imply that it was all Lebron James is simply ignorant. It is not the same team as last year, it is a bunch of D-league all stars and Harlem Globetrotters, well check that...Jamario Moon has been traded. Never thought I would say this but I feel bad for Baron Davis.
    With those players you named being out, what one player with them would get them 66 wins and to the championship game. No one but LeBron.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Once again he shows everyone why he just can't get it done when it counts. Even with an all star cast surrounding him he can't close it out. Guy is 2nd rate at best.
    If you truly believe this, I would suggest you actually research the "clutch" statistics.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

The only game winning shot Lebron has made in a big game was against Orlando in the 2009 playoffs, and that was a prayer. Most of his game winning shots have come against crappy teams such as the Wizards and Hawks that I remember in the playoffs. Oh by the way, how many rings dpes he have with his game winning shots?

1234 ... Last