Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Recommandation for SBR Costa Rica reigiseration

With this coming up soon, I would like to put up some ideas to make sure when people registering get a fair shot at reimbursement/sbr doesnt get stiffed on hotel rooms.

1. Day 1 of registration, SBR pros get a 12 hours window before all non-pros. Im sure SBR is already considering this as pro status gets many great perks already.

2. 1st round of verification. Registered poster must email SBR with either
    A) Picture of actual passport w/ your poster name in the picture (ok to cover up personal info)
    B) Picture of applied for passport receipt with your poster name in the actual picture
    *To be completed no later then May 31st. If not submitted by that date, your registration is void and you are welcome to re-register when you meet the requirements

3. 2nd round of verification. Poster must provide a picture or confirmation email of your plane ticket no later then June 30th. If not submitted by that date, your registration is void and you are welcome to re-register when you meet the requirements.

I think this will be fair for everybody. Even if you signed up as number 51-100, whom dont qualify for reimbursement, you still need to follow each step cause as posters who signed up for the reimbursement doesnt provide the steps above get dropped off, your next. If you didnt provide the steps above, you get bumped off also.

Also, would like to see an announcement 24 hours before the signup thread is open so if you put it up at 9am EST, posters can adjust their schedule to be awake to get signed up.

This are just suggestions I thought sounded fair. I hope SBR considers them. See you all in Costa Rica boyyyyyyys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ryanspeer2001

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

No Mames Guey

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

Best thing to do is make the posters reserve the hotel rooms at each place with their owe CC. If they show up they are reimbursed by SBR, if they stiff and don't show up they have to pay for the room.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Can't wait for this bash - it's gonna be epic!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

SBR Pro's should get first shot at whatever hired females are brought in. Non Pro's get the sloppy seconds.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

some good ideas IWIN!

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    SBR Pro's should get first shot at whatever hired females are brought in. Non Pro's get the sloppy seconds.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im proud of all you fuks who got da balls, time and energy to attend this. I might not attend if I could hit the place with a stone from my front yard

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'm afraid that I won't have the betpoints and will get shut out of the top 50.

BOBBY expect a late night phone call if I'm in need. Last year Extra Innings helped me.

flyingillini

I know SBR is picking up the tab on the rooms but like it's been discussed, you should have to give a current CC deposit. SBR should also verify the card and make sure the CC # is real so people aren't confirming with just any # with the right amount of digits. Make sure they are the card holder and have the poster be serious about going. I think there is going to be tons of people saying they are going but when it's all said and done it will be a smaller turnout. Nothing wrong with that at all though, I will be there and looking forward in seeing that area. Bottom line is make people have responsibility if they are going. If someone doesn't want to put out a little effort on making the arrangements they probably aren't serious about going.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Damn this guy is obsessed with the bash...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

you bringing your boyfriend?

he is smoking hot

flyingillini

It will be a classic discussion if Iwin doesn't end up going. I am sure he is planning on going but if they decide to film a second season of "Illinois State Trooper's" he would much rather film the show.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I will not give SBR my cc

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

I am pretty shocked that most adults would not have a Passport