pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pokerwhiz90's venture - needing investors for the next big thing

Hey Forum,

I've been an active member of this forum, and been contributing a lot. I consider myself opportunistic, and have not only been active in handicapping, but also sports, sport writing, and am a double major-double minor student in school. Although currently I'm away from school, participating in church missions, however when I am back later this month, I am planning on a start up company.

Because of Patents, and some secrecy to this project, I will not liberally share anything directly about the venture but I will try my best to gain interest and investors.

Basically, we are designing the next facebook, the next twitter, the next social client network - but we are taking the logical next step that everyone is awaiting. Currently Facebook is valued at $50billion, and although we don't think that is realistic, this idea is currently to get something up, and multiplatform client that will utilize all of today's technology in phones, tablets and computers to create an on-demand social network.

We currently have 2 programmers from Carnegie Mellon University (the highest ranked computer science school in the nation), and possibly are working an arrangement with some programmers from MIT and Stanford. I am the CEO of this startup company, and we will have a CFO in place as well as a head Human Resources - networking officer.

The investment proposal is for 20k, and we are offering up to 4% of the company in assets, once everything is up and running. Of course, we are looking for more than one investor, and will willingly split the the 4%. $20,000 will be enough for a summer internship program which will allow all the programmers and marketers to work full time together for three months.

If you are interested, please contact me at leric90@gmail.com

I promise you, this will be a piece of social innovation that Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter will all be after, and if we move the right pieces, we will be the next Facebook!

Patents are in the process of being claimed.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I will give you 24 betpoints for you just to shut the fuk up.

pokerwhiz90

sorry, I didn't really mean this as spam - just trying to realize my dreams here.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahhahaa this is a gambling forum dude. you really think anyone here has that kind of money ?! people here fight and scam just to get 50 bucks in their gaming accounts.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I will give you 24 betpoints for you just to shut the fuk up.

Seriously though, why not take it to VC?

pokerwhiz90

I thought some people here were looking into investing, guess not. No Foul No Harm, didn't mean to bother anyone. Just have a big idea, that will be either bigger than twitter or bought out by a silicon giant.

Whats VC?