SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

incredible back beat b2b

I meant bad beat, in the title thread

I only played 1 total on wednesday and one today

wednesday was lakers under, the only game to go to overtime, and in crazy fashion too as portland was way ahead, didnt score any points for the last 5 minutes to let LA tie the game

today i had denver under, again the only game of the day to go to overtime, this time portland was way down, and hit 3 3pointers with only 40 seconds remaining to send it to overtime

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Unders can be brutal. You'll get it back.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Unders can be brutal. You'll get it back.

thanks bateman

is there a book out there that doesnt count totals towards the total?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Shroom - I had Denver ML big tonight and had to watch them shit away a big lead and then let Roy hit a 3 pointer with 5 seconds left. How the fuk do you let a guy get off a 3 pointer when your up 3 with only 5 seconds left?? Plus Galinari misses that fuking free throw to allow OT.

I am so fuking pissed right now. I don't know who the fuk to punch in the face.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Shroom - I had Denver ML big tonight and had to watch them shit away a big lead and then let Roy hit a 3 pointer with 5 seconds left. How the fuk do you let a guy get off a 3 pointer when your up 3 with only 5 seconds left?? Plus Galinari misses that fuking free throw to allow OT.

I am so fuking pissed right now. I don't know who the fuk to punch in the face.
    yeah it was tough to see denver let them back into the game, i hope you didnt loose much

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Lost more than I should have... I should have taken the points

biggamerife21
    biggamerife21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

I was on denver moneyline for 400 i feel honestly like i have been robbed. Emotional rollercoaster that game was

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Bad beat in the Cavs/Knicks game. I had the under at 220.5 in 2 small parlays (1 12-1, 1 3-1), everything else won. Knicks down 113-107. Stat misses a 3 with ~10 sec left, rebounded by Cleveland with 9 seconds left. Landry Fields fouls the guy. Down 6. With 9 seconds left. Of course he hits a FT to kill the under (actually made both, then a layup by Chauncey with no time left).

If he hadn't fouled, like a reasonable person would, both parlays would've hit. Goddamn