xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The last few nights in CBB have been full of them... I had Duke -12 and they win by 11. Kansas -13.5 and they win by 13... had a chance for a pretty clear path to the hoop with under 20 seconds left but elect to pass outside to shoot a 3 and miss.. A&M just dribbles it out after that. Washington missing a FT with under 10 seconds left that would have given the push. Robert Morris letting a meaningless layup happen with 2 seconds left to kill a 6 team teaser..

All time bad beat... Probably the steelers game a few years back where Troy Polamalu recovered a fumble... returns it for a TD and the ref then goes to replay and rules it an incomplete pass... this would not have hurt if the hadn't already expired.. the replay was meaningless.. us steelers backers were basically chalking the game up as a loss.. then we celebrate.. then we get buttfucked. Such is betting.

When it comes down to all the bad beat stories.. its just sports. For anyone who has done this for more than a few years you have seen everything from an own goal in soccer to a 10 run comeback by a baseball team to even the hail mary that ***** you.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would count that as a bad beat, if i had the bills
    Points Awarded:

horsiehung gave LegitBet 38 SBR Point(s) for this post.

horsiehung gave LegitBet 38 SBR Point(s) for this post.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey legit...good going in poker the other day...i sent you a pm

horsiehung

just sent you another PM big guy

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1673

Today had Virgina and under on a reverse UVA IS UP 10 POINTS WITH 1 MIN. and under was a lock at that point......overtime....and the rest is history.

horsiehung

hey legit...read the PM i sent you

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow amazing to see that music city crap

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Add Kemba Walker buzzer beater to my list

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

you want bad beats i'll give you some just from this year

some free this week

start january 1

penn state + 7.5
    losing 31-24
    10 seconds left.

penn state throws a pick 6... outback bowl

how about 2 goals in extra time...

basically every 90th minute goal or later..

baseball i've seen 9 run 9th innings

fast forward this week
    virginia up 10 40 seconds .

ohio up 9 less than 2 minutes

nd up 16..

yikes

thats just a few

the football one hurt the most i think

horsiehung

hey legit, i sent you a pm

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

too many to actually count

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Lost an eight team parlay in the NCAA tourney back in 2005. Syracuse the #4 seed was a -13 point favorite playing against Vermont. I had Syracuse at moneyline as the last leg of an eight teamer.

The game went to double OT. Hakim Warrick was fouled like crazy yet he was never put on the line as the refs were letting call go. Vermont insane 3 point shooting late, including a desperate heave by TJ Sorrentine near half court put Syracuse away by increasing Vermont's lead to 4 points in the final minutes of OT.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

I had UVA +3 against Miami the other night in the ACC Tournament. UVA is up 10 points with 42 seconds to play. 42 SECONDS! I'm +13 with 42 FUKING SECONDS TO PLAY!

Well Miami hits back to back threes, UVA bricks some free throws, Miami gets a dunk, UVA loses it out of bounds, Miami scores a lay-up and gets fouled. So with 12 seconds to play it's tied 53-53 and Miami is shooting a free throw. They brick it. Game goes into over-time and UVA loses by 7.

You'll never find a worse beat than that. Maybe for more money, but never a worse in-game disaster.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

One of my worst beats is this...

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=290812126

I had LA Dodgers +1.5 for the game (on the road), they are down 2-1 in the top of the 9th. They manage to tie the game off Lincecum with 2 outs in the top of the 9th

In the bottom of the 10th Travis Ishikawa is fkn walked and Uribe homers to win by 2 in extras.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

a couple of over/under 1st halves the past couple of years where a half courter put it over. stockton for gonzaga did it this year

HighVoltage
    HighVoltage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10078

Dec. 1st, 1991...I've got the Saints +10' in a the last leg of a teaser. They are leading 24-17 going into the 4th quarter. With 30 seconds left, they are trailing by 7 with the ball on the SF 40. Bobby Hebert completes a pass and they line-up quickly to spike it. Hebert loses the ball out of his hands as he tries to spike it, and an SF player returns it to the NO 1 yard line. Instead of kneeling down with 5 seconds to go, SF decides to score the TD for tiebreaker puposes. I was sick. And I have never forgotten that one.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Duke vs Cincy college football this past season. I'm sure many know what I'm talking about

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Green bay interception touchdown Seahawks also

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Florida PK vs Fla St 2003. Refs called 4 turnovers wrong, costing the Gators 28 points. Fla St won on a Hail Mary.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

Wasn't for a ton of $, but back in around 2007, in an NBA game, had the under which was winning comfortably. With <1 second left, the team up 3 inbounds at half court, the other team intercepts it, makes a 60 foot 3 pointer to tie the game and send it to OT, where the under ends up losing - really seems like a once in a lifetime beat. I didn't have the game on TV but was chatting with my friend who was watching online about it, and he told me what had happened - naturally I thought he was pulling my leg, but unfortunately not

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

one of my worst loses was on some big parlay which has only one(not surprising,lol) match left=> dlouhy vs gabahsvilli on australian open 2007

''Dlouhy leads 6-3 6-1 5-3. Set 3 ends up going to a tie break. Dlouhy leads 3-1 but goes on to lose it. Onto set 4.

Gabashvili goes a break up, but Dlouhy breaks back, then has 3 match points on Gabashvili's serve at 5-6 but blows them, and loses the tie break once more. Onto set 5.

Dlouhy storms into a *4-1 lead, double break. He gifts one break back, but leads 5-3. He blows 3 match points on his serve, and is broken, and the match is level at 5-5. He broke 4 more times in the 5th set, but every time he served it out he got broken, had another 4 match points on his own serve but couldn't close it out. 10 match points in total, and Gabashvili levelled. At 14-14, Dlouhy breaks and finally serves it out, winning on his 11th/12th match point''

and after Dlouhy was 5-3 up in 3rd set and serving for match, i cursed everything and left home and went to city. I came back and soo livescore that they were still playing...and that fukker lost 14-16 in tb of 5th set

another bad lose was also in match involved Gabashvilli....I put 4000e on Andy Roddick....Gabashvilli won....

I hate him!

First 123