BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    was it dark in the hole??? Bye!
    Not as dark as the ghetto; you should know plenty about that

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

The Heat are missing their key rebounder and defensive player Haslem. Yall aint realizing that they have been winning all these games without their 4th best player. When they get him back they will cruise to the finals before being tested. mark these words.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

When those with a clue was saying how the Heat wasn't gonna win the finals this season before it started many thought we was crazy. Now the Heat are being exposed. They will improve and in a season or two will be a possible dynasty.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

they're fuuk team play like shit

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    The Heat are missing their key rebounder and defensive player Haslem. Yall aint realizing that they have been winning all these games against scrub teams, while losing every single one against playoff teams without their 4th best player. When they get him back they will cruise to the finals before being tested. mark these words.
    Fixed

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bosh just had a terrible game. Heat will try harder come playoff time.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patty I called but they didn't answer... I can't wait to talk to them. I will surely be filming it and putting up a video. Instant classic to follow

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Last time 3 of the best players on the floor was Jordan + pipen + rodman. Steve Kerr at 1 guard & Luke longley at centre.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Patty I called but they didn't answer... I can't wait to talk to them. I will surely be filming it and putting up a video. Instant classic to follow
    Make sure you call from a number you don't want traced back to you; even blocked numbers can be traced. Since you are calling to harass people I will be sure to forward your post to the authorities in your home town. SoV's posts will be forwarded as well.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Yea, i defn took the square move on this play today... Oh well, you win some and lose some...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Make sure you call from a number you don't want traced back to you; even blocked numbers can be traced. Since you are calling to harass people I will be sure to forward your post to the authorities in your home town. SoV's posts will be forwarded as well.
    The authorities in my country don't give a fuc.k about the legalities in yours patty cakes
    Our authorities are more interested in actual crimes not frivolous complaints from disgruntled internet egomaniacs...

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    The authorities in my country don't give a fuc.k about the legalities in yours patty cakes Our authorities are more interested in actual crimes not frivolous complaints from disgruntled internet egomaniacs...
    Like I said keep making it personal and keep going after people's families. It won't work out well for you in the end. I have no issue with back and forth over the Internet but once you threaten someone's family it is a whole different story.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James made a mistake going to Miami. He would of been better with Knicks or Bulls.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

wouldnt be surprised if they got knocked out in the first round

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    James made a mistake going to Miami. He would of been better with Knicks or Bulls.
    Agree. Miami doesn't have the IT factor like Chicago or New York. All about money and marketing. Miami lacks a solid professional sports team so James can go down there and clean up. In NYC he would have to compete with the Yankees, Giants, Jets...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The Celtics win the East and probably the NBA Championship too.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Like I said keep making it personal and keep going after people's families. It won't work out well for you in the end. I have no issue with back and forth over the Internet but once you threaten someone's family it is a whole different story.
    Oh batey You've been gotten to. I'm gonna leave ya alone cupcake... Nobody here has threatened your family and you know this.

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami heat need to turn it up a notch

First 12