lonesomeloser
    lonesomeloser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warning: The majority of cappers...

on this forum are the ghosts of bookies? Furthermore, the analysis and reasoning is terrible or non-existant. I never follow anyone but it would be good to see some constructive analysis for a change instead of a list of losing picks.

adlai
    adlai's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao... bookie ghosts? my god, when will people learn that some bets (and for some, most bets) are just losers. it's a fact of the game.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by lonesomeloser View Post
    on this forum are the ghosts of bookies? Furthermore, the analysis and reasoning is terrible or non-existant. I never follow anyone but it would be good to see some constructive analysis for a change instead of a list of losing picks.
    I must say this is extremely keen insight for someone with a grand total of 325 posts.

It makes me wonder how this forum was able to function before you showed up and showered us with your wisdom!

Doc

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by Doc JS View Post
    I must say this is extremely keen insight for someone with a grand total of 325 posts.

It makes me wonder how this forum was able to function before you showed up and showered us with your wisdom!

Doc
    typical bookie speak .

lonesomeloser

so, for example, jjhari isn't working for the bookies? Their wagers are on what dude they is most attracted to or who has the biggest cok. E.g. Cougar Bait NCAAb tips, where is the reasoning? Just a list of tips with no reasoning, thought or analysis. Useless. And paco is the same. Never a record to boot, more interested in the hits. jjhari decides to make a tennis record after 350 pages, talk about creative accounting. No wonder she used to work for enron. How about someone launch a capper accountabilty thread and we wil some see how much they are really winning for the bookies?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some guys make good posts about game predictions and they hold up although many betting anything just to get a bet down and alleviate withdrawal pain.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Anyone who follows a list is a mongoloid - reasoning has to be behind a pick.

Anyone who follows the like of shantystar are a complete fukkin idiot

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

The secret is out. How did you figure it out? It's true. Sbr does have posters who work for the books deliberately posting bad plays to trip people up to keep the money flowing in their direction instead of the opposite.

lonesomeloser

Withdrawal pain pretty much sums up - gamblers don't care whether they win or lose, just as long as they have some action

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

jjhari. And you're right - I bet on the cutest guy with the biggest penis although I mainly bet on women.

Any time someone asks me for reasoning on any of my plays, I post it. I'm not going to waste my time if no one cares. As for my record, believe me, it would be much, much better if I started from the beginning of my thread. In fact, I started to track it and started a thread on here asking if I should continue to go back to the beginning or just start it new with the New Year as there are thousands of picks in my thread. The consensus in that thread was just start it in the New Year which I did with the Aussie Open. If I started it from Sydney, which was the first tournament in January, it would again be better than it is now as I was lucky enough to have a very good Sydney tournament.

Best of luck with your bets. Sadly when I went to look at your spreadsheet it hasn't been touched and there's nothing there so I have no clue if you're up or down. I assume you're way, way up though!!

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy wants reasoning and write ups. Which means he's tailing people

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    I had no clue he even visited my thread since he's never posted in there! I guess you never know who's lurking in the shadows

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    jjhari. And you're right - I bet on the cutest guy with the biggest penis although I mainly bet on women.

Any time someone asks me for reasoning on any of my plays, I post it. I'm not going to waste my time if no one cares. As for my record, believe me, it would be much, much better if I started from the beginning of my thread. In fact, I started to track it and started a thread on here asking if I should continue to go back to the beginning or just start it new with the New Year as there are thousands of picks in my thread. The consensus in that thread was just start it in the New Year which I did with the Aussie Open. If I started it from Sydney, which was the first tournament in January, it would again be better than it is now as I was lucky enough to have a very good Sydney tournament.

Best of luck with your bets. Sadly when I went to look at your spreadsheet it hasn't been touched and there's nothing there so I have no clue if you're up or down. I assume you're way, way up though!!
    I did not say you didn't have any lesbo in you. Most chicks do and admire a womens body and like basing their tips on a good set of knockers.

Yes I am way, way up but only when I look at your pictures.

lonesomeloser

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    White trash, did you read the part where I said I did not tail anyone (except for your mate brock landers of course )?

It would be just good to see a bit of analysis and thought, instead of the usual diatribe.

lonesomeloser

P.S.

1. And at shari thinking you are going to win long-term betting your 6-10 games a day
    2. Was a consistent top 10 tipper at tennis insight beofre they went commercial and would outpick you on tennis tips any day of the week.

shari91

I did not say you didn't have any lesbo in you. Most chicks do and admire a womens body and like basing their tips on a good set of knockers. Yes I am way, way up but only when I look at your pictures.

You are welcome to ask for my reasoning behind my plays at any time, just like others do. A lot of the time I'm posting from my phone and I honestly can't be assed typing it out if no one is going to read it. But when someone asks, I always reply even if they ask me about another match I'm not even going to bet. I have no secrets about why I bet what I bet and I'll always explain myself or give my opinion when I'm asked as I think each of us sharing our knowledge is the best way for the forum to beat the books. Even if we end up wrong. Best of luck lonesome

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

You seem pretty angry. I take it you had a bad night?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

i am not a ghost

shari91

P.S.

1. And at shari thinking you are going to win long-term betting your 6-10 games a day
    2. Was a consistent top 10 tipper at tennis insight beofre they went commercial and would outpick you on tennis tips any day of the week.
    lonesome, you and I are not sitting at a poker table. I'm not trying to win your money nor are you trying to win mine. We're not in competition. I don't claim to be a great capper and in fact have said several times I'm rather shithouse because I'm still learning when I should raise my bets as I'm screwing myself out of cash by not properly capitalising on all of the dogs I hit. I enjoy betting tennis and I have made money from doing so for several years. All I care about is if I'm up at the end of the week - not if a stranger on the Internet is 'better' than me. If you feel you're a great capper, then maybe you should start a thread in the tennis forum as well. The more the merrier.

I'm off to look at bets now, so again all the best

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

it is a marketing site, they make their mony driving people to books

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I didnt realize that this thread would be on the bonus content of the dvd