madrian
    madrian's Avatar Become A Pro!

madrian's picks

Hy people i have some picks for people that need it...so lissen careful :
    Zenit Sankt Petersburg will win with a difference of 2-3 goals, Dynamo Kiev will make a Draw, but for big stakes i'd recomand a 1X, also a good bet will be on Rubin Kazan X2 .
    Have a nice day and a nice win with my picks who liked my predictions could help me with SBRP

madrian

Well how you all saw that my picks are true , think my next picks will be appreciated...

madrian

Hy people today i also have a nice pick for you all : Wolfsburg will win with a 2-1 or a 3-1 Gladbach ...

madrian

Well yesterday how i said wolfsburg won 2-1... now for today i have more picks, so just enjoy it :
    Rennes - Lens, it will be a 2-1 or a draw.
    Alcorcon - Salamanca, salamanca will win with a difference of 2-3 goals.
    Granada - Las Palmas, Granada will win 2-0 or 3-1.
    Also i predict that this teems will win : manchester united, juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Porto and Fenerbahce...

madrian

well some of my picks realized just juventus had a problem, no one expected that they will lose at home from bologna that a big bull shit....so for tomorrow i have more picks just enter tomorrow and see them also make some donations for my work!!!

madrian

HaLlo, people for today i have 5 picks that could bring you a profit of 800% :
    Manchester City - Fulham , machester will win with a 2-1 or a 3-0 so for a simple win the odds are of 1,5
    Stuttgart - Leverkusen, bayern leverkusen will win with a 1-3 or 2-4 so for a simple win leverkusen have the odds of 2,25
    Fiorentina also need awin today so they will win with a diference of one goal , the coeficient is 2,0
    Bieira Mar - Portimonense , bieira mar will win with 2-0 or a 2-1, the odds for a simple win is 2,3
    Panionio - Olympiakos, Olympiakos will win with a 1-0 or 2-0 so for this match i have two picks : it will be under 2,5 goals and olympiakos will win the odds are of 1,6 and 1,8.
    So the total odd is 28 so putting on this 5 teams 10$ you'll win 280....GooD LucK...

madrian

Yeah... yesterday was a bad day...machester city made a draw, fiorentina made a draw, bieira mar lost, olympiakos made a draw, that's awful i lost some money but hope to get them back today...
    so for today i have some picks Sparta Prague will win 1-0 or 2-0.
    Milan- Napoli, first time will be a draw and final result will be a draw or milan wins.
    Braga will not lose so an X2 with a odd of 1,4 it's a good bet.
    Also Tirgu Mures - FC Vaslui is a good bet on vaslui X2, with an odd of 1,5.
    Hope i enspire you all!!! GooD Luck...

madrian

WELL HAw i said sparta prague won 2-0 braga made a draw milan made a draw in first time and in second won 3-0, and vaslui won 2-0...
    so hope someone listened my picks and won some money...

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

keep it up and you will get noticed.

madrian

I didn't understand how to get noticed?

biff
    dead

people will see your talent as a capper

madrian

yeah...thanks biff...
    so for today i also have some picks just look :
    VALENCIA - Barcelona... barcelona will win with a score of 1-3 or a 0-2
    Arsenal - Leyton...Arsenal will win 2-0 or a 4-1
    Lille - Lorient...Lille will win with a 3-1 or 2-1
    Vallecano - Alcorcon..Vallecano will win 2-0 or a 1-0
    Xerex - Tarragona...xerex will win or a draw 2-1 , 1-0 1-1...
    Deportes Tolima - Cruzeiro... Cruzeiro will win with a difference of a goal...
    enjoy my picks..

madrian

Hallo to all my readers...
    well yesterday was a pretty nice day just cruzeiro and xerex made a f**** bad score....
    for today i have 3 picks that are not so sure like others of mine so a max bet to put i recomend to be no more 10 euro...
    so first are Sevastopol - Shaktar Donetsk... shaktar will win with a small score of 1-2 or 0-1 ...
    second are Real Madrid - Malaga ...real will win with a over win and i think it will be 4-6 goals...
    thirst are Celta Vigo - Huesca ....Celta will win with a difference of 1,2 goals...
    also i have another bet on Almeria - Santander a draw 1-1, but i am not 100% sure...
    GooD LucK and have a nice day ...

madrian

hy people...well yesterday was a nice day just celta vigo didn't realized my expectations but the rest of teams are WINNERS>...
    for today i have some team : Hertha Berlin, Borussia Dortmund, Roma X2, Dinamo Bucureshti and Kayserispor...
    so good luck, i will be glad if you all would write some comments ...
    Points Awarded:

biff gave madrian 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

madrian

thanks biff for your points i guess my picks helped you...
    well for today i don't have picks because i didn't had time to analyze the teams...
    but for tomorrow i have some really good picks so just look carefully:
    Udinese, Napoli, Inter, Benfica, Real Madrid, Sparta Prague - this teams will win 101%l
    so for bigger odds i have also some teams : Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Tottenham.
    so good luck and have a nice day!!!

madrian

hey people also for today i surely bet on girona from spain second league

madrian

well yesterday tottenham and benfica made some very bad games, i don't understand why, maybe the red card from benfica....and the problems with van der vaart from tottenham...but it's ok 6/8 teams won how i said...
    for today i have some teams : Chelsea, Ferreira from Portugalia, Litex Lovech, Sigma Olomouc, FC Vaslui, Fenerbahce,

madrian

People yesterday i had a good luck i guessed 5/6 that's a wonderful job...
    for today i am sure barcelona will win more than 3-0, and Shaktar will win or make a draw, also Queens Park Rangers will win...
    so 3 teams just for you all ...

madrian

well yesterday i guessed 3/3 barcelona won 3-1, shaktar 3-0, QPR 2-3 so i hope you all won some money from my picks...
    for today i also have 3 games...1.tottenham will make a draw with Milan; 2. Shalke will not lose it maybe be a 2-1 or a 1-1(0-0) and 3. Paok will win 2-1 or 1-0...good luck
    Points Awarded:

biff gave madrian 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by madrian View Post
    well yesterday i guessed 3/3 barcelona won 3-1, shaktar 3-0, QPR 2-3 so i hope you all won some money from my picks...
    for today i also have 3 games...1.tottenham will make a draw with Milan; 2. Shalke will not lose it maybe be a 2-1 or a 1-1(0-0) and 3. Paok will win 2-1 or 1-0...good luck
    look at this guys picks... would say he is the best soccer capper here.

leggysoe
    leggysoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

HOT STREAK!

madrian

thanks, well i am happy that someone notice my picks ... so some nice picks for today : Porto will not lose so an X2, Ajax will win a 2-0 or a 2-1 but here i am not sure because Ajax has 4 players that are indisponible for this game, Zenit will win or make a draw and Manchester City also will win or make a draw *(1-1,1-2) good luck, sorry for small odds for today but there are hard games today...

madrian

No picks for today!!!
    Last edited by madrian; 03-11-11 at 03:23 PM.

leggysoe

Quote Originally Posted by madrian View Post
    No picks for today!!!
    Why u gotta to be dishonest? You went 0-4, around -10x

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Hi madrian,

First I would like to say to everyone visiting this thread that I don´t think madrian would ever lie. He does not seem that that kind of guy. He seems like a guy with charachter who stand up for his selections. And of course if he would first publish some picks here and then his picks would lose and he then would try and take them away and pretend like he never posted them a lot of people would of course notice that. People here on this thread are not stupid. So why would he risk that? That would be like getting cought with your pants down in front of all his fans. Why risk doing such a ultra stupid thing? I can´t believe madrian would ever do such a stupid thing. Then he would risk his total credability.

On the other hand somebody on this thread did post yesterday Inter to win against Brescia (result 1-1) and Sigma Olomouc to win away against Brno (Sigma Olomouc lost 0-2). And two more picks which I don´t recall at the moment.

Perhaps madrian knows who posted them, because now I can´t find that post here which is kind of strange.

And to madrian, leggysoe and everybody else following this thread I wish you a great day today.

leggysoe

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Hi madrian,

First I would like to say to everyone visiting this thread that I don´t think madrian would ever lie. He does not seem that that kind of guy. He seems like a guy with charachter who stand up for his selections. And of course if he would first publish some picks here and then his picks would lose and he then would try and take them away and pretend like he never posted them a lot of people would of course notice that. People here on this thread are not stupid. So why would he risk that? That would be like getting cought with your pants down in front of all his fans. Why risk doing such a ultra stupid thing? I can´t believe madrian would ever do such a stupid thing. Then he would risk his total credability.

On the other hand somebody on this thread did post yesterday Inter to win against Brescia (result 1-1) and Sigma Olomouc to win away against Brno (Sigma Olomouc lost 0-2). And two more picks which I don´t recall at the moment.

Perhaps madrian knows who posted them, because now I can´t find that post here which is kind of strange.

And to madrian, leggysoe and everybody else following this thread I wish you a great day today.
    is this some kind of a lame joke? Madrian himself clearly posted his picks and edited his post after all of this picks lost. I hope you are not madrian

madrian

Hy people i'm sorry for my edit for status, but i got nervous i lost 200 dollars on that 4 teams, that will never repeat,100%, forgive me and lissen for 5 nice picks for today that could bring you some good money:
    Litex Lovech will win with a difference of 1-2 goals, partizan Belgrad will win also with a difference of 1-3 goals, Trabzonspor will win with a score of 2-1,1-0,3-1, livingston from Scotland second division will win with a nice score of 2-0 or 3-1, for someone who wants to risk there is another pick Olympiakos Volou will win but i'd say it may be and a draw so the best pick is x2, also x2 it's a sure bet on Valencia.
    Good Luck and one more time forgive for my yesterday mistake///

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Great write up leggysoe!

Adrian appologized. I just don´t like to accuse someone right away and call that person dishonest, but hey that´s just me. My experience is that when one takes it a little easy on someone it comes out by itself, as it did in this case.

And suggesting that I would be adrian was nothing but a very intelligent remark. So all cred goes to you there.

Best regards

madrian

hey man well how did you say that's just you, if you have some problems with my forum and my picks please don't use it, but i think you should look for my picks in next days so you'll realize that it's a nice chance for you to win some money with my picks...so sorry one more time and hope you'll understand,...
    for tomorrow i got some nice picks so :FC Porto will win and a Over pick is also nice, maccaibi Haifa will win with a 3-0 or 2-1(0), FC Vaslui x2 , getafe-athletico bilbao a draw but bilbao needs a win so here is hard to make predictions,Spartak moscow will not lose x2. Good luck especially for petermans23

madrian

hy people well bilbao made a 2-2, porto won 2-0, maccabi won 2-0, vaslui made a draw 1-1 and just spartak lost the game, so 4/5 hope you won some money.
    so for tomorrow i have 3 nice picks i'd like to say that i worked hard to make this predictions at first it looks easy but i studied a lot of teams history, so i'd want some congratulations tomorrow so lissen : Celtic Glasgow will win 1-2 or 0-3, Maribor from Slovenia will win with a 1-0 or a 2-1 and Hearts will not lose so hope you'll lissen my predictions and will make some good money even if the odds are small - but i am saying it one more time small but SURE 100% GooD LucK

madrian

yeah also i want to thank you petermans23 for his support and i wanted to close this forum yesterday but his post made me continue so THANK YOU A LOT!!!

madrian

for today i have some picks so : Benfica will not lose, ajax will win, manchester city will win with a over 2.5, zenit will win or draw.

madrian

well yesterday i had just one negative pick ajax lost 3-0, the rest of 3 games won like just i said for today i have some picks a win for Az Alkmaar, for PLzen also a win, Timisoara a over win, Fenerbahce a win in the worst mode a draw and a possible win for VIllareal B. Good luck

madrian

hy people well i guessed yesterday 4/5 just villareal b had a lost so it's a nice statistic...
    for today i will write latter some picks if someone needs it faster just write directly to me...

zlin
    zlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck on ur pick

123 Last