BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone tired of losing bets because of eastern block european inept stiffs?

Anyone watch the Timberwolves VS.Bucks game last night?Tired of betting on games where a Stinkokovich always gums up the works.Hell,I'm of their heritage so I have a right to say they stink.

Who are the worst euro trash players in the NBA right now where you swear they are still picking up learning the game? Then they have emotional problems where they get civil war flashbacks or something and foul for no reason.

Why not just draft the Russian Peggy guy from the CC commercials while they are at it!Or hire Ovechkin if the NHL ever goes on strike.They all look like they woke up 10 minutes before the game started with a hangover,no shave or deodorant,Camel straight just removed from their mouth.etc.

Can anyone name the top 10 worst Euro players of all time?
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 02-23-11 at 07:39 AM.

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Nice bit of casual racism, maybe I should call black people niggers but then say its ok because my mother is black.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Nice bit of casual racism, maybe I should call black people niggers but then say its ok because my mother is black.
    yeah, i agree....im russian, and not "euro trash" like you like to describe them crude.....I know losing sux. But that all your fault....Pick better