Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

? For Ghosts in Poker Tourney

If you win one, will you still pursue a seat at the table with your other handle? Curious if you will get greedy(even more) and perhaps have someone play for you if both names make it? Some of you could conceivably make it 3 or 4 times over.

Inquiring minds want to know?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

what has ghosting done to us?

BING

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

die ghosts die

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

give it all your effort or quit. in order to succeed I have always done way more then most. As far as I am concern there are no rules in gambling

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I got lost here, but I guess a ghost could win and advance. I am still trying to deal with losing to bad players. Now I have to ponder losing to ghosts?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I think I got lost here, but I guess a ghost could win and advance. I am still trying to deal with losing to bad players. Now I have to ponder losing to ghosts?
    For certainly. They got more lives, so they may be those bad players you speak of.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

never played a hand of cards in my life. Never played any sbr poker contest cause i heard if you dont know how to play you can screw a bunch of players over

One thing at sbr I should start taking advantage of. Must learn to play poker
    Serious question?..anyone know a good site on how to learn to play poker for a cherry?..Tell me and who knows, years from know when you see me on espn I will take care of you

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

SBR should have separate tournaments for Pros than non-pros. This will have the non-pros and their ghosts battling it out with each other.