whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Chancey Billups is 35 years old and Amare Stoudamire has one healthy knee. I'd bet you the Hawks will smoke them in the playoffs.
    Seriously go sit in the corner. Guy's averaging 26.1 ppg on "one healthy knee", for a sharp/Braves fan, you're not very smart sometimes Pavy...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    At the end of the day Melo didnt want to sign the extension and has been saying he wants to play in NY. I wonder what Chris Paul thinks he wanted to go to NY with Melo!
    Yea but they didn't have to include billups in the deal. Now Denver has no superstars and no all stars. Just a blahhh team now. Name some recent teams that won a championship without some superstar or allstar caliber players. Denver is downgrading, they could have tried harder to convince mellow to stay. Maybe Melo wanted a long term offer and denver wouldn budge money wise
    Last edited by Smoke; 02-21-11 at 09:51 PM.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Knicks are now a notch above Orlando. Woo Hoo!!!!

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

wow.....

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Yea but they didn't have to include billups in the deal. Now Denver has no superstars and no all stars. Just a blahhh team now. Name some recent teams that won a championship without superstars players..
    Don't forget about Felton though. Ray's been playing his ass off this year, not a huge downgrade from Chauncey if at all. Plus he's a bit of a younger fella

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

wow what a big big mistake by new york
    WOW...

denver should trade felton and let ty lawson start... it's ty lawson time come on

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Horrible deal for Denver Their gonna be shitty for years out in the west. I would have never included billups in the deal. Knicks upgraded, nuggs downgraded
    Really man! Denver will suck for and fall right to the bottom in the West! So goes Melo, and the franchise with it! Terrible deal! Unless you're a Knicks fan!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Hawks smoking someone in the playoffs?

Another Orlando sweep is in order.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Glad to get Balkman back too, haven't followed him much since he left, but he was always a fan-favorite. Hopefully he's still long-hair-don't-care.

mustbeme13
    mustbeme13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Knicks still won't be relevant. They need one more big pice to put it all together

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Really man! Denver will suck for and fall right to the bottom in the West! So goes Melo, and the franchise with it! Terrible deal! Unless you're a Knicks fan!
    It make sense for Denver. Let them bottom out and rebuild. They were going nowhere the way they were.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    Seriously go sit in the corner. Guy's averaging 26.1 ppg on "one healthy knee", for a sharp/Braves fan, you're not very smart sometimes Pavy...
    Who cares how many points he averages? How many wins the Knicks have? ppg don't win playoffs games. When you sit down and see how much the Knicks gave up you will realize it's a bad deal.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Who cares how many points he averages? How many wins the Knicks have? ppg don't win playoffs games. When you sit down and see how much the Knicks gave up you will realize it's a bad deal.
    Jesus Pavy just quit while your behind, waaay behind. Go sit in the corner. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Hawks smoking someone in the playoffs?

Another Orlando sweep is in order.
    Problem is they play with the Knicks in the playoffs and later with the Heat so I can't see how they play with the Magic.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Hello! Knicks wanted Melo

no matter what the cost was
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgood5 View Post
    Uhuh you know what it is, Stat and Melo, Stat and Melo, Stat and Melo If I were black I would probably remix Black and Yellow right about now...
    music video request

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

3 draft picks was the banger

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by starfire View Post
    Hello! Knicks wanted Melo

no matter what the cost was

And the Nets forced them into that high price.

Pauulzcappin

1. * Boston -- 2. * Miami -- 3. * Chicago 2.0 4. Orlando 5.5 5. Atlanta 6.5 6. New York 12.0 7. Philadelphia 14.0 8. Indiana 16.0

Last time I checked, the 4th seed plays the 5th

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16221

chris paul in the off season ?

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

this makes Celtics 3rd best team in their division

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Problem is they play with the Knicks in the playoffs and later with the Heat so I can't see how they play with the Magic.
    True. Forgot about that new playoff format this year...Jesus you're dumb as I said before.

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    music video request
    Tried to come up with some shit a couple months ago to be ahead of the time and just couldnt do it. Hopefully someone who can actually rap does this though...would be pretty sick.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

whatsgood saw your music video, awhile ago,you got potential

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    If the Knicks do that deal...they're fools. They're going for their own Big 3 with Amare, Melo, and Chris Paul in free agency next season. That strategy is tough to pull off when you've got nothing around them. God help the Heat if one of their Big 3 goes down because the backbench scrubs like Mike Miller or Eddie House is all they've got. The Knicks won't even have that. Chancey is solid, but it will be interesting to see.
    Heat don't rely on depth they have a young/healthy starting squad. You must of not seen Eddie house when he was in Boston, I was a Laker fan at the time!

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by phillybadboy View Post
    whatsgood saw your music video, awhile ago,you got potential
    Haha thanks man, good looks

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

spurs have an easy trip to finals....carmelo not to lakers so....

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

this deal is absolutly ridiculous

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Look at the rest of the Knicks roster.. NO BIGS!! I'm glad we got Melo but the rest of this year is gonna be a disaster IMO. No bench, no depth. Melo and Amare can't play 40 min a game. Melo plays zero defense. No supporting cast. This year won't be pretty IMO

The man in my avatar I'm assuming will be the starting center now! Any decent team that can match up well will beat the Knicks they will wear out.

Next year however.. things will be different

str8upslik
    str8upslik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

so psyched right now... can't describe it.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    If the Knicks do that deal...they're fools. They're going for their own Big 3 with Amare, Melo, and Chris Paul in free agency next season. That strategy is tough to pull off when you've got nothing around them. God help the Heat if one of their Big 3 goes down because the backbench scrubs like Mike Miller or Eddie House is all they've got. The Knicks won't even have that. Chancey is solid, but it will be interesting to see.
    Take away one of the best players from ANY team and see what happens... What happens when you take away Kobe from LA, Duncan from the Spurs, Howard from Orlando, Dirk from Dallas, Rose from the Bulls, Durant from OKC, etc....... Role players are only good with stars around them...

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Look at the rest of the Knicks roster.. NO BIGS!! I'm glad we got Melo but the rest of this year is gonna be a disaster IMO. No bench, no depth. Melo and Amare can't play 40 min a game. Melo plays zero defense. No supporting cast. This year won't be pretty IMO The man in my avatar I'm assuming will be the starting center now! Any decent team that can match up well will beat the Knicks they will wear out. Next year however.. things will be different
    Agreed, love Turiaf, but wouldn't quite describe him as starting center quality. Was really hoping we'd be able to hold on to Mozgov, but oh well.

Looks like we'll be bring back Earl Barron, so that'll help a bit, but still as you said, NO (high quality) BIGS...

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Wow, Denver gets a ton of picks and quality guys and trades a veteran and an overrated star.

great move by the jap guy.
    Do you guys even read the articles posted? What ton of picks. They got ONE 1st rounder and that will be in 2014 which is likely to be quite a shitty one. And 2 2nd rounders. The picks they got are not very valuable at all.

I think the trade puts NY on par with the Magix. Not sure what people are talking about them gutting their team. They got 2 starters in return. Landry Feilds is a perfect guy to start next to Melo. True, they dont have much size but they didn't exactly have any size before they made the deal did they. Chandler was the starter at PF and he was very undersized. Galo plays like a 6'5 SG and Mozgov was hardly playing at all.

Denver could have had a better deal from the Nets but i guess what people were saying this whole time was true, Melo was not gonna sign off on that. As it is i think Denver is still gonna be fighting for the play-offs in the West. Felton/Lawson is a top notch PG combo. People will be surprised to see how good Wilson Chandler is, i think he'll be even more productive when Nuggs play him in his natural SF spot. Him and Gallo more then make up for Melos scoring imo. Nuggs have been distracted all year by this, now that its over i think people will be surprised but they will play better with this new team then they have so far.

But its too early to judge really. i Read they are shopping pretty much everyone on the roster other then Lawson. All the writers were saying everyone just waiting on the Melo deal as the 1st dominate, now the other trades will start dropping too which could include plenty on Denvers side. They might flip one of those Nix to the Nets for a few picks like they wanted initially although i think there is no truth to that rumor it was just a head fake by the Nets.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Knicks loyal exited to get this stupid idiot Dumbelo to play for them?

What is this world coming to!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'll bet anyone points that the knicks win more games now in the second half of the season than they did in the first

Pauulzcappin

Read about 3 picks somewhere, my mistake then

First 12345 ... Last