stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Arizona hosts Washington in today's college basketball game of the day

Huge matchup. Zona wins and they take total control of the Pac-10 race. Washington pulls it out and they become very much alive to win the conference. As a Zona fan with exception to 97's magical run I am used to disappointment. This matchup got ugly in Washington, but they were healthy then they are not now. Washington guard Scott Surges, the Pac 10's best 3 point shooter will miss the game with a sprained MCL. The fact that this lets the Cats key in on Isaah Thomas is a big boost. This is one of the main reasons why I like

Zona -2.5

To cover today.

Let's Go Cats!

1 Unit.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

washingtons scoring at will lately man, id be careful on this one- but im largely staying away so goodluck.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Stevie-

This is Brock Landers' top play today. Honest to God.

I think its the right play as well. Zona looked awfully tough at a pretty good ASU team last weekend.

Good luck on this and the big date tonite!!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Top play by far for me

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Fade the public here. Washington plus the points. This one goes down to the buzzer, guaranteed...

boltbird
    boltbird's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree, take the points, zona is due for a loss IMO

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I like Arizona, played them on the ML.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Here's what I gather from this.. Arizona is UNBEATABLE this year @ home.. 14-0 record.. Washington loses a few too many on the road..
    Both teams are very hot right now,.Riding some HUGE highs!,.Arizona a little more coming off huge WINS against,.well pretty much the entire WEST! Beating Stanford TWICE,.which is always a big game for them! At home and on the Road!! While Washington has been inconsistent, to say the least..The better part of season. BUT!! One trend you do have to realize for this young Washington team. They did start picking it up a little more halfway through the season, and now again towards the end of this reg. season. Hoping to gain some ground here, I believe they have picked it up more lately. With more of an overall balanced team, I think Wash is the play here,.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Stevie-

This is Brock Landers' top play today. Honest to God.

I think its the right play as well. Zona looked awfully tough at a pretty good ASU team last weekend.

Good luck on this and the big date tonite!!!
    I really don't know much about Brock's history with plays and if this is a good or bad thing. I have seen what people say but that doesn't mean anything to me, only the #'s.

Yeah man and my dumb ass forgot about the game and planned the date for 7 when the game is at 6 lol. All good though. Thanks as always for the warm wishes man.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Zona in ML the game will finish at thw buzzer

Forward Progress
    Forward Progress's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 156 please. Looks way too easy. Washington's scoring takes a huge dip on the road vs good teams.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL on your play, But why are people blowing this game up to be a big deal nationally? Nobody cares about the Pac 10, and people are building this game up as a huge game.

But BOl fellas, cash it

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

thks for the heads up about Sturges

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn7 View Post
    No problem. Zona traditionally plays bad perimeter defense though this year they actually lead the Pac-10 in 3 pt defense. I still see this injury as a big loss for Washington though in that the Cats can tighten up on Thomas.

Ba Chewy Chomp
    Ba Chewy Chomp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Surges? Sturges? Dude's name is Suggs. I don't think his absence will matter all that much, because while he can shoot he has some liabilities too. CJ Wilcox has always been UW's real 3-point threat anyway. He'll take a lot of shots as Arizona focuses on Thomas.

Washington's real problem on the road is that they get too emotional and start playing rat ball instead of using teamwork. That's how they lost to UK and MSU at the start of the season -- both very winnable games. If they can keep their heads for once on the road they will win. If not, they will lose by much more than 2 or 3.

macoeric
    Update your status
    macoeric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8059

Quote Originally Posted by Unicorn7 View Post
    ditto

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Ba Chewy Chomp View Post
    Surges? Sturges? Dude's name is Suggs. I don't think his absence will matter all that much, because while he can shoot he has some liabilities too. CJ Wilcox has always been UW's real 3-point threat anyway. He'll take a lot of shots as Arizona focuses on Thomas.

Washington's real problem on the road is that they get too emotional and start playing rat ball instead of using teamwork. That's how they lost to UK and MSU at the start of the season -- both very winnable games. If they can keep their heads for once on the road they will win. If not, they will lose by much more than 2 or 3.
    Yes it is. Check it out:

"The team lost junior guard Scott Surges, the Pac-10’s best 3-point shooter, to a sprained MCL in the first half, but senior forward Matthew Bryan-Amaning posted his eighth double-double of the season with 22 points and 12 rebounds. Freshman guard C.J. Wilcox hit four 3s and scored 16 off the bench as Washington snapped a three-game road losing streak."

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...d=201102190017

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

his name is suggs

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Scott Suggs, def his name lol

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Zona looking good so far towards the end of the 1st half...

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Big on the moneyline