daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    If you disagree with him then you'd be ignoring him and making your own plays. This just sounds like you've tailed him, lost and now you're whining about it.

Am I wrong?
    Nah, vegas is not on my to follow list..

If vegas can accept praises and ass kissing from you guys, then he should not be mad when someone points out his losing picks or disaster day..

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Every degen in player talk blindly tail soccer plays because they don't give a fukk about soccer and they don't know a shit about it.. that's why when someone post soccer plays here with a so-called winning record, that degen will more or less blindly tail it..

I know it's not your fault that they blindly tail you, I'm just giving them a heads up that they should be careful tailing you when you post your soccer plays here in player talk..

And don't tell me you don't want your picks to be followed, everyone here post there picks so that when it hits they will have this gratifying feeling that they are so fukking great from the praises and ass kissing thrown at them..

Just get em next time.. and stay away from overs in soccer.. obviously you suck on it..
    NO FUKKIN IDEA!!!! Show me a sport that offers less juice with such a variety of value laden lines??? I bet il be waiting an eternity for an answer...Variance and regression NEVER occurs either doucheashokage....Its americans like u that fit the stereotype that give the rest a bad name so y dont u do us all a favour, STFU and go crawl back into whatever hole u dispersed from.....And to think that ur mother actually had to give birth to you ....I bet daddy regrets not pulling out in time all those years ago

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Nah, vegas is not on my to follow list..

If vegas can accept praises and ass kissing from you guys, then he should not be mad when someone points out his losing picks or disaster day..
    you must have waited a long time for this day to come, no? as these days are rare for Insider. look, not kissing Insiders ass and he can defend himself but we all get the message: he had a bad day.

move the fuk on

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    you must have waited a long time for this day to come, no? as these days are rare for Insider. look, not kissing Insiders ass and he can defend himself but we all get the message: he had a bad day.

move the fuk on
    bad day is underrating it..

biff
    dead

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

NO FUKKIN IDEA!!!! Show me a sport that offers less juice with such a variety of value laden lines??? I bet il be waiting an eternity for an answer...Variance and regression NEVER occurs either doucheashokage....Its americans like u that give americans in general a bad name so y dont u do us all a favour, STFU and go crawl back into whatever hole u dispersed from.....And to think that ur mother actually had to give birth to you ....I bet daddy regrets not pulling out in time all those years ago
    was no need to bring that up. is it me or are Europeans the biggest crybabies in the internet world? all the damn time they whine about Americans or whine about a million other things.

biff
    dead

bad day is underrating it..
    i admit his system looks like a bad one at first. all overs right? well he picks certain games that he thinks will go over. and in my opinion you always get screwed on an under in any damn sport.

i know how to kill an e-fight: just post. biggest thread killer here

and... Sao Caetano/Portuguesa OVER 2.5 let's get it!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

My favorite part of daimo's outburst is "Stay away from Overs, soccer always ends 0-0 or 1-0"......

You are a moron and obvious don't watch soccer. Go check out soccer in Holland and show me how many games end 0-0...

As far as my own plays, don't you think there is a reason why I only make over plays? It's not because I enjoy betting overs, it's because that's where the most value is (for the most part). There is value there because of idiots like you...SOCCER IS SUCH A LOW SCORING GAME blah blah blah. It's not different then any other sport or league.

Barcelona = NY Yankees of MLB - they're both high scoring

Ajax = Denver Nuggets of NBA - they're both high scoring and play no defense

Italian Serie A = NJ Devils, NY Rangers hockey - low scoring, very defensive, positional

Don't sit there and criticize a sport you clearly have no interest or any knowledge about. You stick with what make you a winner long-term and I'll do the same.

biff
    dead

Insider, normally i am bad luck but today... 2 shiny points with your name on it if this hits!

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    My favorite part of daimo's outburst is "Stay away from Overs, soccer always ends 0-0 or 1-0"...... You are a moron and obvious don't watch soccer. Go check out soccer in Holland and show me how many games end 0-0... As far as my own plays, don't you think there is a reason why I only make over plays? It's not because I enjoy betting overs, it's because that's where the most value is (for the most part). There is value there because of idiots like you...SOCCER IS SUCH A LOW SCORING GAME blah blah blah. It's not different then any other sport or league. Barcelona = NY Yankees of MLB - they're both high scoring Ajax = Denver Nuggets of NBA - they're both high scoring and play no defense Italian Serie A = NJ Devils, NY Rangers hockey - low scoring, very defensive, positional Don't sit there and criticize a sport you clearly have no interest or any knowledge about. You stick with what make you a winner long-term and I'll do the same.
    Italian teams have been hitting the over pretty much lately, Udinese/Palermo/Inter. Streak has ended now.

RbN

Nah, vegas is not on my to follow list.. If vegas can accept praises and ass kissing from you guys, then he should not be mad when someone points out his losing picks or disaster day..
    Don't bother responding to this guy (Johon8). He is always the first to come in and start arguing when you make some remarks about his internet hero buddy's. I respect Vegas he is a nice guy, but obviously a bad day.....Johon is nothing but a douchebag. Why don't you bet on Mainz again, against a hot Bayern team with Robben and Ribery back? Haha poor guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is impossible to track

Why do guys just post picks with no records?

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

That's a great question. It's really not hard to keep a spreadsheet and then anyone can see how you're doing at any time. SBR has already provided the template..

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Fukin

brutal

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post
    Don't bother responding to this guy (Johon8). He is always the first to come in and start arguing when you make some remarks about his internet hero buddy's. I respect Vegas he is a nice guy, but obviously a bad day.....Johon is nothing but a douchebag. Why don't you bet on Mainz again, against a hot Bayern team with Robben and Ribery back? Haha poor guy.
    I smell jelousy. I lost 0.50 units on that game. Up 4 units on the day, unlike you. You're starting a losing streak in football (not surprising), if it weren't for your little hockey picks that you tail off of other members in that forum, you'd be in the -.

I called you out for being an ass to other members. You failed trying to outsmart me for calling your BS, now that you have me on your ignore list since your a coward to respond, maybe you should try and stop talking.

daimoshokage

I don't want degenerate gamblers following my plays. Nor do I want someone just tailing my plays for one day. I want people that check for my plays daily and stick to the unit amounts I have described. If you don't like it, don't tail it.

Brazil Paulista - 430pm ET

3* Sao Caetano/Portuguesa OVER 2.5 (-117)
    I'm now calling this a losing bet.. Score: 1-0 81'

What an Epic Disastrous Day!

2-8 on posted plays..

Losing -16 units!!!

Feel bad for biff for tailing the last play..

This 2-8 day should be in the Hall of Shame of SBR..

Betting Over in Soccer is like betting a stupid prop that Kobe will not score in a game..

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Coach...stay out of soccer threads...you're way out of your league

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I smell jelousy. I lost 0.50 units on that game. Up 4 units on the day, unlike you. You're starting a losing streak in football (not surprising), if it weren't for your little hockey picks that you tail off of other members in that forum, you'd be in the -. I called you out for being an ass to other members. You failed trying to outsmart me for calling your BS, now that you have me on your ignore list since your a coward to respond, maybe you should try and stop talking.
    Jealous, i'm 7-3 + more then 4 units, you can have comments on that but I don't worry...I make cash, you lose it on Mainz . Did you hit the Inter over 2.5? Which I did not decide to play, brilliant gut feelings huh. Even more nice that you started talking bs in that topic. Does it hurt that you were wrong? I'm not tailing anyone, if you have eyes you can see I'm the one opening topic for those winning games. Boston -1.5 etc. Mainz

Stepping up for ur internet homies, cool social life you must have

daimoshokage

All plays are from 5Dimes, they have better odds then The Greek on every game listed below. As always, points appreciated and good luck tomorrow!

Italy Serie A

4* Bologna/Palermo OVER 2.5 (-107) LOSS

France Ligue 1

4* Lens/Sochauz OVER 2 (-137) WINNER

England FA Cup

3* Chelsea/Everton OVER 2.5 (-114) LOSS

England League 2

3* Hereford/Burton Albion OVER 2.5 (+101) LOSS
    3* Cheltenham/Barnet OVER 2.5 (-105) LOSS

England League 1

2* MK Dons/Hartlepool OVER 2.5 (-107) LOSS

Switzerland Super League

2* Zurich/St Gallen OVER 3.5 (+123) WINNER

Germany 3

2* Braunschweig/Regensburg OVER 2.5 (-110) LOSS

Netherlands Eredivisie

2* Heerenveen/Alkmaar OVER 2.5 (-135) LOSS

3* Sao Caetano/Portuguesa OVER 2.5 (-117) LOSS

8 losses
    2 wins

Total loss: -16 Units

Epic day today!
    Last edited by daimoshokage; 02-19-11 at 05:49 PM.

biff
    dead

daimoshokage, no harm. what really gets me though as i was following the wrong game! i thought it was 2-0 at the half.

overs are risky but i like (and maybe others) only overs in soccer as unders for one are very stressful and you can get fukked over in stoppage time.

Insider, you'll get it back

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I'm not worried about anything. Everyone can do whatever they like, but I'll continue to post my plays (and spreadsheet) for those to fade or follow. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to keep one on-going thread instead of a new one each day. It'll be listed in Players Talk so everyone can FADE

daimoshokage

His minions say that he has a winning record but I highly doubt that..

8 losses - 2 wins in the day of Soccer.. Hard to bounce back from that..

Also he can't post his record, he will be fukking exposed..

RbN

2-8 is not really a great day I must say .

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

His minions say that he has a winning record but I highly doubt that..

8 losses - 2 wins in the day of Soccer.. Hard to bounce back from that..

Also he can't post his record, he will be fukking exposed..
    are you thick headed boy? i already posted his record. you don't believe it you can check his spreadsheet yourself

Risked: $106,241.28 Won: $50,364.19 Lost: -$45,935.03 Net: $4,429.16 Win Percentage 54.84% | 187-154-14

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    are you thick headed boy? i already posted his record. you don't believe it you can check his spreadsheet yourself Risked: $106,241.28 Won: $50,364.19 Lost: -$45,935.03 Net: $4,429.16 Win Percentage 54.84% | 187-154-14
    Look, another internet hero blowing someone.

blackbeSSt

well it seems that doucheshokage can't seem to find VI's spreadsheet so i figured i'd help him out since he seems to be a little slow

and lets look at doucheshokage's spreadsheet record shall we:

Risked: Won: Lost: Net: Win Percentage 0.00% | 0-0

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I don't understand how it's a secret? It's very simple to click on my name and look at my spreadsheet.

For some reason, it seems I'm being ridiculed for doing the RIGHT THING. The right thing is keeping an accurate record and having it on display, for better or for worse.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blackbeSSt

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

are you thick headed boy? i already posted his record. you don't believe it you can check his spreadsheet yourself

Risked: $106,241.28 Won: $50,364.19 Lost: -$45,935.03 Net: $4,429.16 Win Percentage 54.84% | 187-154-14
    He's Vegas' boyfriend.. He's very protective of Vegas reputation here.. What a joke..

Going 2 - 8 and Losing 16 units in a day.. SMH in disgust..

blackbeSSt

He's Vegas' boyfriend.. He's very protective of Vegas reputation here.. What a joke..

Going 2 - 8 and Losing 16 units in a day.. SMH in disgust..
    and who's ghost are you again? you seem to be throwin around some terms that some other losers have used here recently

be gone casper

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Mexico Clausura (8pm ET)

2* Pachuca/Guadalajara OVER 2.5 (+107)

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

gonna hit this one hard ............ good luck fellas ........ keep da ball rollin

daimoshokage

Last game officially losses.. Final recap:

All plays are from 5Dimes, they have better odds then The Greek on every game listed below. As always, points appreciated and good luck tomorrow!

Italy Serie A

4* Bologna/Palermo OVER 2.5 (-107) LOSS

France Ligue 1

4* Lens/Sochauz OVER 2 (-137) WINNER

England FA Cup

3* Chelsea/Everton OVER 2.5 (-114) LOSS

England League 2

3* Hereford/Burton Albion OVER 2.5 (+101) LOSS
    3* Cheltenham/Barnet OVER 2.5 (-105) LOSS

England League 1

2* MK Dons/Hartlepool OVER 2.5 (-107) LOSS

Switzerland Super League

2* Zurich/St Gallen OVER 3.5 (+123) WINNER

Germany 3

2* Braunschweig/Regensburg OVER 2.5 (-110) LOSS

Netherlands Eredivisie

2* Heerenveen/Alkmaar OVER 2.5 (-135) LOSS

3* Sao Caetano/Portuguesa OVER 2.5 (-117) LOSS

8 losses
    2 wins

Total loss: -16 Units

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

betting strictly overs in soccer will kill you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by nobull View Post
    gonna hit this one hard ............ good luck fellas ........ keep da ball rollin
    Seems to be a right call when someone goes 2-8 on the day

blackbeSSt

Mexico Clausura (8pm ET)

2* Pachuca/Guadalajara OVER 2.5 (+107)
    doucheshokage, theres your fade for the night. take a screen shot of your bet and post it for all to see since you seem to know everything about soccer

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    betting strictly overs in soccer will kill you.
    this.. sharp post..

First 12345 Last