face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

no one is gonna play the entire card, they're gonna POUND the one thats gonna win. i'm learning that these locks are just attention craving nonsense, oh well

face

just shut up you know you posted a lock that wasn't close no one is gonna tail your picks

santana57
    santana57's Avatar Become A Pro!

do they have frozen four odds? or regional seeding odds? sounds like a lot of fun!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    just shut up you know you posted a lock that wasn't close no one is gonna tail your picks
    Nowhere in my original post did I say this was "a lock." I'm not stupid enough to say that and it's not my fault that you pick and choose which plays and which posters you tail. All you have to do is check my SBR Spreadsheet and it's all there for you to see.

You're obviously a very poor gambler if you scour the message boards and play everyone's 'top play.' I'm sorry the play lost, but it lost for me too.

Do yourself a favor and re-evaluate your handicapping/gambling techniques. I've been doing this for a living for 6+ years and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by santana57 View Post
    do they have frozen four odds? or regional seeding odds? sounds like a lot of fun!
    FF and Regional odds won't be listed until the end of the regular season. Most of the postseason college hockey is better than NHL games. I agree, it's a lot of fun!

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    never playing college hockey again
    This is a good call. too unpredictable. U of Minn-Duluth has the #1 1st line in the nation by far and they got destroyed 8-2 by a scrub team last weekend. (i know this because I go there)

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

wow
    nice try, gl

face

ok live and learn, you are partially right, i'm not so mad at your top play not working out, i just don't like how when it's not close, and everyone that played it is pissed, you say "should have played my other, less confident plays". i would have tailed your other plays, but i lost on your soccer overs earlier today, and didn't feel too good about your picks. but it is always the tailers fault for tailing these top plays and then complaining. you get what you pay for. better luck next time.

face

i am re-evaluating my techniques. but you should re-evaluate your knowledge of college hockey, i'll bet you don't know too much about Denver hockey. but i don't know anything about Denver's hockey club. Alright, we both lost, i'm over it, better luck next time. Later.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

couple things i notice about you people bitching about the denver loser:

1. you must suck at capping and can't do it yourself. or else you wouldn't be tailing.
    2. you must be a poor gambler to not play his entire card
    3. refer to #2 and you wouldn't bitch if you play his soccer plays
    Last edited by blackbeSSt; 02-19-11 at 07:50 AM.

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

damn i wish i had looked in the hockey forum last night

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I am not complaining about vegasinsider

When I gamble, the subject in the sentence is "I". I made the choice to find the game online, pick the side (not fade), and confirm the bet. I understand that. One game doesn't matter that much if you don't bet over your head. I don't know why you would if you plan on doing this for more than a week or two. I've sen vegas hit picks before, and it was a small ncaab (my sport) card last night so I figured I put some down and see if I couldn't win some money. If you make good bets, it will come back. I already won it back on a second half under last night.

That said, I am not playing a sport I have never watched before ever again. that is my rule

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    I am not complaining about vegasinsider

When I gamble, the subject in the sentence is "I". I made the choice to find the game online, pick the side (not fade), and confirm the bet. I understand that. One game doesn't matter that much if you don't bet over your head. I don't know why you would if you plan on doing this for more than a week or two. I've sen vegas hit picks before, and it was a small ncaab (my sport) card last night so I figured I put some down and see if I couldn't win some money. If you make good bets, it will come back. I already won it back on a second half under last night.

That said, I am not playing a sport I have never watched before ever again. that is my rule
    why? you have less knowledge on such and therefore will not second guess yourself...2004 olympics i bet 10 to 20 dollars a game on water polo, volleyball, field hockey, etc...ran it up to 800 and change...then come ncaaf i lost it all

adlai
    adlai's Avatar Become A Pro!

i love playing college hockey picks. i'm a umaine hockey fan myself being an alumni.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by revnecro1273 View Post
    why? you have less knowledge on such and therefore will not second guess yourself...2004 olympics i bet 10 to 20 dollars a game on water polo, volleyball, field hockey, etc...ran it up to 800 and change...then come ncaaf i lost it all
    If I don't think I can win enough long term, I am not going to bet it. The lines are set just so that if I get lucky enough times, my luck will run out and I will get steamrolled and eventually tilt and lose more than I won in the first place

First 12