YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

What a great thread to bring back!!

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4907

If you ever want to go out to eat somewhere, go to restaurant.com and signup for their emails. You can get $25 gift certificates for like $2. Pretty good deal

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I developed a system to beat some of the games at Chuck E Cheese so I could win ungodly amounts of tickets. Use these to get my kid the nicest toys they have in their redemption center. It's a win/win when you're making a living off that overgrown rat named Chuck!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    31. Most bathrooms have extra toilet paper rolls. Grab some, Free.
    The Fishhead special

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

forget what number im on but heres a couple more:

-Go to mcdonalds, use their free wifi. Bring a cup from home=free soda. You can also go in and say you went through the drive through ordered a number 10 but got no fries. They will give you free fries.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I went to college on the coast and one day we were out fishing and found a couple of crab traps a took them. We set them out in our own spots and would check them twice a day, put the crabs in the freezer and had crab boils on the weekends. Between the crabs, fish and shrimp we caught with cast nets, we ate like fuggin' kings.

It seems like most of my friends in college were dating girls that worked at restaurants. One worked at a local pizza joint, another worked the drive-thru at ** Donalds, another worked at Taco Bell, another worked at a local seafood restaurant and the girl I was seeing worked at Schlotzsky's. The girls always brought food after their shifts or we'd go make a drive-thru run. My girl at Schlotzsky's ran the night shift and would hook us up with free pitchers and sandwiches. Free food, beer and booty was definitely living the +EV lifestyle.

We knew every bar and liquor store specials in town. Even had a business law prof. give us a heads up that a local liquor store was going to declare bankruptcy and was going to sell everything for dirt cheap before he got closed down. When we got to the liquor store we see my professor hauling 2 cases of scotch to his car! He was a great professor.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Collect your urine to recycle meth....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250132,00.html

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Before the age of 30:
    1) max out your 401k every year for 5 years( since its tax deferred it will only cost u 180 on ur paycheck to save 300)
    2) buy your house cash by saving religuously for 5 years. If you cant do this put atleast 20% down to avoid PMI
    3) own ur house outright by age 30 n have 125k+ in retirement accounts.

= retire with 2 million and never have a house payment = seriously positive cash flow

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    1.Stuff toilet paper up the coin return on vending machines. Return to the vending machine at the end of the day and collect.

2. Sneak into movies for entertainment. (must use buddy system). Purchase ticket, then go find an empty theatre and open up the backdoor for your friend. Once your friend is in, return to the ticket booth and return your ticket. Once you have the money back in your pocket, return to the backdoor that you let your friend in. Works every time.

3. Bring flashlight with you to the movie theatre. Hang out at the theatre all day and search under seats for loose change. Boys, I used to work at a movie theatre when I was 16 years old. There is money to be made here. I remember I found over 15 dollars in change during 1 shift.
    I worked at arco arena thru a temp agency when i was 18. Found 28 bucks in 4 hours cleaning arena.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24811

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    1.Stuff toilet paper up the coin return on vending machines. Return to the vending machine at the end of the day and collect.

2. Sneak into movies for entertainment. (must use buddy system). Purchase ticket, then go find an empty theatre and open up the backdoor for your friend. Once your friend is in, return to the ticket booth and return your ticket. Once you have the money back in your pocket, return to the backdoor that you let your friend in. Works every time.

3. Bring flashlight with you to the movie theatre. Hang out at the theatre all day and search under seats for loose change. Boys, I used to work at a movie theatre when I was 16 years old. There is money to be made here. I remember I found over 15 dollars in change during 1 shift.
    What about all-day movie marathons? Pay one ticket, still all-day. If they question u, act like a retard (not difficult). "Oh...I thought it was a cover charge, like going into an amusement park. One ticket = all day."

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24811

Become a sharp sports bettor. Live large.

Better yet, become a tout. Your income = charity of others.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sign up for multiple accounts on SBR. Some call it "ghosting" though i'm not sure what that means. Collect points and transfer to main account. Get free stuff

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Collect your urine to recycle meth.... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250132,00.html

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I killed all my pets and ate them. Feeding cats only cost me money... though it did teach me how cheap cat food is...

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

return shopping carts at the airport.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Board up all your bathrooms and handle all your business in the yard. Save hundreds of gallons of water+provide benefits for grass and other plants.

Shower once in a while at someone else's house.

Shut off heat. Warm room by burning random garbage you find on the street.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

greatness in this!

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

People always drop change going through drive-thrus. If you're going past one and don't see any cars lined up, stop and take a look. In Oz I found $3.65 one time. That's probably like 11 cents American!

First ... 2345